Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

AAA Boys Provincial Final 2010(2011)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear one of you say brown boys kicking a white boy. This is where it all goes wron. All you should give your head a sheke. Some how you are missing a point. As far as I am conserned. Triple AAA tournament should be suspended for a year. Jut to make a point to some of those boys that racisam will only cose people getting hut and possibly killed.

We do have freedom here we can not let few bad appleys destroy it for the rest of us. Or better yet just limit it to a School district and no more. Sad guys.
None of you will end up on a University side. Who the hell can trast you on a team.
Delta boys changa nee.
I am sure if Micha B was the coach of the Best boys that woud never happen.

bettermirror

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why would the Best players be suspended?

I don't know. Not following closely. One team won. Fans taunting. Fight started. RCMP called. I don't know which did what. I was just wondering if BC HS Sports has suspended the teams if BCSA will also.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
just heard through the grapevine, that all players in the incident half to go to a public viewing of the PAU Christmas Calender from a few years back, and give a detailed report on it. I think the punishment is a little excessive but to each there own. ;)

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masry not sure if they did. Police is going over the tapes, but I do know a Burnaby School got thrown out, for a Year or two for some funny staf. Read the Burnaby papers.
Triple A game was fun to watch till the bad apples starting calling each other racist names. It was bad. Both should sit out for a year. Coaches must control their banch.
There is game tapes out there. I will try to find out who has the game tape. It all started about fifteen minutes to go.
They blame one guy, not so both banches were equal.

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Masry not sure if they did. Police is going over the tapes, but I do know a Burnaby School got thrown out, for a Year or two for some funny staf. Read the Burnaby papers.
Triple A game was fun to watch till the bad apples starting calling each other racist names. It was bad. Both should sit out for a year. Coaches must control their banch.
There is game tapes out there. I will try to find out who has the game tape. It all started about fifteen minutes to go.
They blame one guy, not so both banches were equal.

Mr Bose, contral yourself

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bandcap do you think that was OK. Whats next. Not somthing to be proud of, watch our National girl side and see what Unity is all about.
Simple has to be stopped.

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear one of you say brown boys kicking a white boy. This is where it all goes wron. All you should give your head a sheke. Some how you are missing a point. As far as I am conserned. Triple AAA tournament should be suspended for a year. Jut to make a point to some of those boys that racisam will only cose people getting hut and possibly killed.

We do have freedom here we can not let few bad appleys destroy it for the rest of us. Or better yet just limit it to a School district and no more. Sad guys.
None of you will end up on a University side. Who the hell can trast you on a team.
Delta boys changa nee.
I am sure if Micha B was the coach of the Best boys that woud never happen.

ryan dhillon is from north delta secondary and look at what hes doing this season... freshmen of the year, 2nd team conference, first team all region... and u said none of these guys will end up on a uni team LOL he might even end up winning the NCAA championship

Boparai

Sep 26, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
I watched the whole incident from the tower above field #1. After the game finished and the Charles Best team were in a pile celebrating their win, the kid from Best went down to the North Delta end and was taunting the fans, pointing to his fingers like he had a championship ring. The fans were throwing a few things at the kid, yelling at him and reacting the way you would expect. What the kid didn't expect was the whole North Delta team coming across the field from their bench and jumping him. The "holy s**t look on his face when he turned around and saw the ND team about 5 yards from his was priceless. They did bury him and there were some kicks and punches thrown. A few ND fans jumped over the fence and joined in. The Best team saw what was going on and a couple of players ran towards the pile. The Best goalkeeper saved the kid on the bottom of the pile by dragging him away and protecting him. The kid got up and staggered away, and I think the Best people got him out of the park quickly.Tons of credit to the keeper for saving the dumb ass kid. There was also a young female in a Best hoody who jumped into the fray and was throwing a few punches and she ended up getting knocked on her ass. By this time there were lots of people from both sides on the field, the ND group being the more aggresive side. There were a 3 or 4 brown guys in track suits that got between the two groups and calmed things down and kept their group back, credit to them. It was an ugly incident after a really good game, all brought on by a stupid act by a "fan" who probably didn't think about the consequences of riling up a very large group of people upset they just lost a provincial final. There's no excuse for the reaction of the ND team and they should be suspended. It all happened very fast, and I think it was an inapropriate reaction to an inapropriate action. In the end, no one got seriously hurt, but it could have been a lot worse.

hurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nddddddd

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FYI, the boys Provincials start tomorrow at Burnaby Lake.......Tamanawis is definitely one of the favorites as they strolled through the Fraser Valley Championships hammering teams 7 - 0, 6 - 0, 4 - 0, and 6 -2 in the final.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mr. Base LOLLLL HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAhAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAhAhahAHAhahaHAHAHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHhahAHAHAHAHAHhAHAHAHHAHA

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0