Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A New Era Canucks

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't look now but if you can believe it, the Canucks currently lead the league in goals for!

I'm finding the games much more entertaining though I still can't stand Bieksa and the 7th man thing is the worst marketing ploy in this town since White is the Color.

:D

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't look now but if you can believe it, the Canucks currently lead the league in goals for!

I'm finding the games much more entertaining though I still can't stand Bieksa and the 7th man thing is the worst marketing ploy in this town since White is the Color.

They have nixed the 7th man thing. The banner will still be in the building but no more open lame music.

They will look to market it more in the playoffs.

Rodzilla

Sep 22, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Bieksa is playing his best hockey in 2 years, and is the only tough dman besides O'Brien, and the jury is still out on him.
I think he's pushing 27-28 minutes per game. He's ugly like a dog, but at least he has some stones.

And THANK GOD they're scoring, we've been spoiled with Bure/Ronning etc and then the West Coast express, and not use to dull boring defensive hockey.

7th man was awful, poorly done and a ripoff of other teams.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Much more entertaining team to watch for sure....not sure why Pylon still gets so much ice....can we find someone better? He even gets PP time...Wellwood is a nice surprise too. Now, if we could just get Sundin....

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
9 points in 11 games, +4, logging 25 + minutes a game........ I see nothing good about that. Obviously a bum....

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts