Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 Whitecaps

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
This game is absolute garbage but it's nothing if not illuminating:

1) Team not ready to play in either half - at some point that's on the coaching staff.
2) Teibert doing his full retriever act... chasing the ball all over the park and taking himself so far out of position that his teammates have to try to adjust and surprise surprise the ball ends up in the back of the net... later, Teibert just can't hack the dirty work in the middle of the park and Gauld has to get on his bike to do it for him... he's just not remotely good enough and I'm sick of it.
3) Gauld takes a hard knock to the head, comes out, right back in for 10-15, then has to pull himself and looks like he can barely walk leaving the pitch. What quack cleared him to return?
4) We know who our Canadians are. Montreal? Kone (what a coup getting him to sign for Canada), Johnston (trade), Miller, Waterman (CPL signing)... and then they surround them with players like Quioto, Wanyama, Mihailovic, Lappalinen (who looks drunk today but anyway), and old friend Kei Kamara... and all this while their management structure is under overhaul itself, including a new leader as of two weeks ago... there's just no excuse for CF Montreal to be able to boss the Whitecaps so thoroughly in roster construction, yet here we are...

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Insigne is going to TFC. Also rumours that Belotti may be going there as well.
Rumours of Ozil(maybe Suarez) going to Miami or LAFC.

These cheap ass Whitecaps gotta step it up here and go after some older, but still effective, stars. At least it'll put the asses in the seats or even entice me to watch a fricken game on tv.

Get rid of Cava and go sign Cavani already. He'll give us 2 good seasons at MLS level.

Sooner or later Mueller and Hummels will be too old for the Bundesliga but they could make an impact every night in mls. Shcuster should have an in with them. lol

Hoilett could make a return back home for canadian content.

Anyways, just saying the whitecaps need to be more creative with their player selection and to stop continuing being the leagues cheapest cnuts. :)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was bad.

Baldy exposed game after game and finally announcers call him out which I have been doing on here since he was signed.

Angry ricketts may have been the caps best player when he came on.

Brian White has gone missing since getting a new deal.

Cavallini I thought worked hard and put in a good effort.
Berhalter again a improvement over Baldy which isnt saying much.

Raposo just runs up and down the line and constantly getts flattened by bigger guys.

Tiebart his usual lost self adding zero value.

This team is in trouble when you have rusty,baldy and raposo starting. Full stop.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Insigne is going to TFC. Also rumours that Belotti may be going there as well.
Rumours of Ozil(maybe Suarez) going to Miami or LAFC.

These cheap ass Whitecaps gotta step it up here and go after some older, but still effective, stars. At least it'll put the asses in the seats or even entice me to watch a fricken game on tv.

Get rid of Cava and go sign Cavani already. He'll give us 2 good seasons at MLS level.

Sooner or later Mueller and Hummels will be too old for the Bundesliga but they could make an impact every night in mls. Shcuster should have an in with them. lol

Hoilett could make a return back home for canadian content.

Anyways, just saying the whitecaps need to be more creative with their player selection and to stop continuing being the leagues cheapest cnuts. :)
They gotta save their cash for the lawsuits that are coming!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great show put on by the Sounders last night.

70,000 in attendance to watch them win the Champions league. A first for the MLS?

What a difference a few hundred miles makes.

Mean while, Here in Vancouver.,Whitecaps brass are begging errrrr promoting TFC fans to exchange their TFC jerseys for new caps Jerseys before sunday days match.

This won't end well.

times measures GIF

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does last nights Seattle match mean the Sounders will play Real Madrid at the world'?
Only if they get drawn into Madrid's semi and beat whichever Asian/African/Oceania champion they play in the quarters.

Or if the make the final and Madrid is on the other side...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Look, it takes time to become a top 25 club in the world... that was the stated goal, and the Whitecaps are well on their way - just as soon as they become a top 25 club in their own league, that is...
They are t looking like a top 25 in the FVSL right now.
OK, that’s a big stretch maybe VMSL?

lego3

Oct 20, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jokes aside I don't even think whitecaps would do well in CPL. They would be at the bottom maybe mid table team.

I guess that's what happens when you don't have relegation/promotion system in place. They need new ownership that is willing to spend money on the team. Vancouver is one of the best markets for soccer and people are hungry for a good team that competes and has a legitimate chance of winning the cup. But when you have a team like current whitecaps and players like RT who are your "stars" no one wants to watch them loose day in day out. I canceled my season tickets 2 years ago and I'm sure many others have done the same.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
They’ve been handing out the free tickets left and right…. My daughters going because she won a poetry contest…. I shite you not :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0