Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great lineup. Kennedy was the big decision for sure.

If I read that right Lazy Larin in the middle of the front three which pushed David to the side.

Lazy Larin is better off on the middle will be interesting to see how David does on the side.

Personally never have been a big Osorio fan maybe he does all the little things that you dont notice but Ive watched many tfc games and I honestly just dont see the hype.

Atiba with the start and rightfully so...
Front 3 could line up really in any combination. Tajon can play on either side and Larin has played out right in a 3 at Besiktas at times I believe.

Should be pretty dynamic I would think.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TB trying to do too much and LL is making you forget LL is out there. Millar needs to tidy his shite up.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Getting eaten alive in the middle of the park. Let's hope that goal was a wake-up call and they sort their shite out.

Davies was having a flyer until for some reason they swapped him to the right... he was starved from there on until the last 5 when switched back to the left.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Much better second half. One point is dissappointing just wish we could have played with that intensity the whole game.

No doubt this team will get better as this tourney goes on.

Bringing on Junior was a great move.

USA next lets see what we can do.

Fun game to watch thats for sure.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn.

Thought Canada were way too naïve in the final third. Too many bad decisions, poor crosses and the set pieces were awful. Yes they had plenty of the ball and the field was tilted, but you never got the feeling that Honduras were clinging on.

Credit to the Hondurans, they looked like a team that knows how to play in the final qualifying round and get to a World Cup. They were a whisker away from taking all three points as well.

Certainly some positives for Canada, but positives are not really relevant anymore. It's about results now and the scenes at the final whistle told you who won this game, even if the scoreboard said 1-1.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final third was weak and did feel like a loss overall.

Hopefully we can pick it up and get something down in the US now. Will be interesting to see what Herdman does now playing the US.

Kennedy played well for the few mins he came on I actually thought KNVB snuck onto the field!!!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they've been reading the headlines and were playing to over confident to start. Much better second half I thought. Herdman must have laid into the at the half. On to Sunday and with the US drawing tonight it means a bit more now. I can see the same 11 starting. And to add to it my kid is up from Seattle for the first time in 19 months. Will see what type of wager she brings to the table.

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
@akslop Great to hear you finally get to see your kid great news.

We got lucky Mexico beat Jamaica as the game was tied 1 -1 in the second half and Mexico pulled out the win

Pretty sure there was no fans due to the one game ban Mexico got.

Anyone see the riot police in El Salvador use shields when the US took a corner kick to protect the US players?

These qualifying games are gonna be very entertaining and I think we are gonna see some more crazy stuff going forward.

On to Sunday......

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think they've been reading the headlines and were playing to over confident to start. Much better second half I thought. Herdman must have laid into the at the half. On to Sunday and with the US drawing tonight it means a bit more now. I can see the same 11 starting. And to add to it my kid is up from Seattle for the first time in 19 months. Will see what type of wager she brings to the table.
Awesome news man! Really happy for you.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As usual....not good enough for 90 minutes. Draws at home aren’t good enough generally despite this being one of Canada’s better teams over the years. Too passive around goal too many times yesterday and left back is a train wreck.

Herdman needs to stop trying to hard with his fist pumps and glares into the stands and focus on making proper decisions. I think his decisions are being impeded by his track suits being too tight.

Go Canada.

PS - Ireland was ROBBED against Portugal the other day and who said CONCACAF reffing was the worst. Erin go bragh

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As usual....not good enough for 90 minutes. Draws at home aren’t good enough generally despite this being one of Canada’s better teams over the years. Too passive around goal too many times yesterday and left back is a train wreck.

Herdman needs to stop trying to hard with his fist pumps and glares into the stands and focus on making proper decisions. I think his decisions are being impeded by his track suits being too tight.

Go Canada.

PS - Ireland was ROBBED against Portugal the other day and who said CONCACAF reffing was the worst. Erin go bragh

I agree but I was referring to how @Dude and his sons guest liked the bag of piss.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0