Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2022 WC Qualifying

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today more than most other days the other games being played are gonna be really interesting.

Obv if Canada wins we are in but the implications of the results of the other games are gonna really impact the Sunday games.

If we get a tie tonight we can still get in today.

What is more interesting is the pressure the yanks are under and what happens if they dont get results over the next few games and some of the other games dont go their way.

Yanks lose,we lose, and panama wins makes the pressure on them on Sunday huge.

Crazy this group pretty much wont be decided till the last game.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Completely unable to focus on work. I mean, worse than normal.

Excited Dance GIF

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Today more than most other days the other games being played are gonna be really interesting.

Obv if Canada wins we are in but the implications of the results of the other games are gonna really impact the Sunday games.

If we get a tie tonight we can still get in today.

What is more interesting is the pressure the yanks are under and what happens if they dont get results over the next few games and some of the other games dont go their way.

Yanks lose,we lose, and panama wins makes the pressure on them on Sunday huge.

Crazy this group pretty much wont be decided till the last game.
If we win tonight and the Yanks and Mexicans draw, do we not also clinch topping the group? That would be absolutely magic.

Then watch the US and Mexicans sweat it out for the remaining 2 fixtures :)

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
You could hear his accent through the posts, but loved reading his stuff, and although I've never met the man, been told he's a wealth of knowledge.
Well... back in Burnaby Selects days he tried to tell me that I should change my entire system three days before a Cup game. Apparently we were doomed to get filled in the way I was running it. I had taken over mid-season (which he knew), and we were facing the same team that beat us 6-0 in my first game after taking over. Months of re-organization didn't matter, he had the magic solution.

Went to their park, grinded our way to penalties, and won it there. Oddly, he didn't attend.

If he's outfoxed by me, he's perhaps rather less than a venerable depository of soccer knowledge...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Fcuking stud.

This sound stupid, but you know what I love about Attiba? He sounds Canadian. He's never tried to "blend in" to Europe like so many other Canadian born players that go over. I'm looking at you, Hargreaves, you fcuking twat.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good pre-game. https://onesoccer.ca/a/wcq-preview-part-1-canada-roster-analysis-for-final-slate-of-matches

They bring up Estaqu and Lareya. I see Herdman putting both in today, and telling them to go balls out, regardless of being "in form" or not. I believe one or both are in card trouble anyways, rotation is inevitable. Herdman is going for maximum points tonight to put a dagger through this thing and make Sunday a party.

200,000 Jamaicans in Toronto! With Jamaica being out, this is shaping up as a party, as fun loving Jamaicans adopt their second home. Win win!

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laryea scares the shite out of me. That dude seems like he's always angry and gets stupid yellow cards. He's also not playing much right now so he's probably frustrated too. He needs to chill the fcuk out. lol

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laryea scares the shite out of me. That dude seems like he's always angry and gets stupid yellow cards. He's also not playing much right now so he's probably frustrated too. He needs to chill the fcuk out. lol
you copy and pasted this from the Whitecaps thread last year...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0