Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2021 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
“Safe return”. So fcuking sick of this bullshit, makes it sound like bandits are hiding around every corner in the building;g. Well, they aren’t, everyone is just dressed like one.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sports teams are not immune from covid. 6 players on the yankees baseball team just tested positive and the team has at least 80% of players vaccinated plus it has protocols. Supposedlt vaccinated players caught covid but the vaccine prevents them getting very ill.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sports teams are not immune from covid. 6 players on the yankees baseball team just tested positive and the team has at least 80% of players vaccinated plus it has protocols. Supposedlt vaccinated players caught covid but the vaccine prevents them getting very ill.
Ok????

So a vaccine that both helps prevent transmission AND minimizes the effects of sickness If you are so unlucky to catch it?

WILL SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

Thanks Karen.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
“Safe return”. So fcuking sick of this bullshit, makes it sound like bandits are hiding around every corner in the building;g. Well, they aren’t, everyone is just dressed like one.

look, intimate atmospheres attract a certain subset of my clientele that it's best to keep the women and children away from...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With our safety police here at TTP and around the Province, you’ll be watching that with an intimate 100 bubble wrapped supporters equally spaced through the venue.

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
During the game, the commentators referred to the new players soon to be added to the rosters. Did i miss some player announcements or was that just more bs from the whitecaps pr department?

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Win!!!

Where can I get Tix for home opener in August?

During the game, the commentators referred to the new players soon to be added to the rosters. Did i miss some player announcements or was that just more bs from the whitecaps pr department?
Someone with a blue check on twitter reported that the Caps have agreed to a contract with Ryan Gauld for 1 million pounds a year (which is rather less than the $3 million USD that was earlier reported as the offer), but that his Portuguese club is taking the position that they've trigged an option to extend. Gauld's camp is saying no, you got relegated so that clause is void.

Basically the reverse Camilo. I have every confidence in the Caps to find a way to be on the losing end of both situations...

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
With our safety police here at TTP and around the Province, you’ll be watching that with an intimate 100 bubble wrapped supporters equally spaced through the venue.
Bubble Boy Lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TFC to play in front of 15,000 fans at home tommorow.

Whitecaps still cant play at home or have no plan or the bc government hasnt approved who knows....

Bottom line is Montreal and Toronto are both back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0