Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2017 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game last Monday was quite enjoyable; only regret was that suited up as I was I didn't have a hat to toss...

That is funny when I see that rat I also want to throw something at him but I would suggest something heavier than a hat.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willie goes first... he's out of a contract and will be told he's not coming back as soon as game 82 concludes, I suspect... Robbo won't last the season, but the Caps won't be in any hurry to pay Fat Sigi any earlier than they absolutely have to... when's the 2018 Season Ticked Drive supposed to start?

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Willie goes first... he's out of a contract and will be told he's not coming back as soon as game 82 concludes, I suspect... Robbo won't last the season, but the Caps won't be in any hurry to pay Fat Sigi any earlier than they absolutely have to... when's the 2018 Season Ticked Drive supposed to start?
Season ticket drive usually starts when the season gets away from them so I assume I should be getting a renewal email any week now.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Chicago sign schweinsteiger to bolster their midfield for around 4.5m. Talking with friends today who all happen to be season ticket holders (probably their last year) they all seem to be fed up. Caps want to be a top 25 club in the world yet constantly go backwards. Can anyone see this changing in the future?
No grass
No "big name"
Athletes over technically sound players
Not spending proper money on players
Poor social media (didn't advertise Giovinco, even though he didn't come last minute, names put people in seats)
Awful Kits apart from the first season
Usually sell fan favourites
Keep players who have no business being here

What can this club do to move forward and be the club we all want to see. If it keeps up the only people left will be in the south side

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's a toss up. Both just trying to work with what they have
But Robo has way more to work with.

Breck Shae's yapping red tells us all we need to know; it's a country club atmosphere where the players don't respect the manager. At least it is evident, by the way the Canucks play, that they respect Willie. They don't respect Robo.

He needs to go, now.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for season tickets....I rarely buy because I'm rarely around in the summer to go.

I have no shame in saying the only club I've ever supported is the Whitecaps / 86ers. I enjoy watching EPL when it's on, but I was born and raised in Vancouver. Maybe just me.

So it says a lot when I'm so disenchanted right now I'm eagerly awaiting the CPL just to support something else. For now, the TSS Rovers will have to do. Likely buying seasons tickets for them...may only make one match, but at least they have a vision worth supporting.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If he can contribute to the immediate cause, great. Otherwise, I see this as addition by subtraction, plus we get spending money, maybe futures. Win.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
...interesting, though...in reading about him, sounds like a lot of the attributes that Koffie brought to the team. Box-to-box athletic player. What's his salary?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
wow. Kekutah out. He had pace but still lots to learn. Obviously he wasn't working out, as he was the poster boy for a season or two. Got a little too cocky and comfy maybe?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the trade. Anything to get a bit smarter as a unit out there. and we finally might have our box to box "8" role filled. could really help balance the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0