Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Whitecaps

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dejong doesn't come close to Miller.
Bn1B7cNCQAAVJyN.jpg

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
UNDETERMINED.

We need more photos of DeJong to make a clear determination. She's definitely very cute. Is she as hot? We'll find out.

Nice photo find; I'm sure @Regs appreciates the sunglasses. :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have thoroughly creeped the Meg pics. She is hotter than Miller, but I realize we are arguing over the difference A quality material.

We need an either or. @Regs , it's time you designate a successor. Not me, too busy. Have a good day and fcuk off, everyone.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think the Caps should try and sign Balotelli, he can score and no other team wants him. Little pay cut and we have a young DP. It could work out. Id take a trial year at 4m

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was beyond bad.

I'd say get him into LB to spell Harvey this weekend. A team flying East to play on turf, possibly in cool weather, as no doubt they'll open the roof, missing Kaka, could be the easiest environment for him to come into and get his groove.

I don't think he's nearly as bad as he showed Wednesday...if he's at LB. He's not a LM, not in the system the Caps play, that's for certain.

Besides, if we want more Meg Dejong sightings, we need this to work out.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yah. I was sitting centre field a few rows up and had a good sight of de Jong. For sure not a winger. You can see his past stats he doesn't score much. And could just tell he didn't have much creativity in his bones.
He needs to play left back in more of a shut down roll from what I see.
He seemed super nervous. I think Harvey is better on the ball. But then again, anyone looks to be better on the ball from what we saw that night.

Athletic guy but doesn't seem to have the footy brain we are needing in Canada.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Waston just named to the MLS Allstar team that is taking on Arsenal.

One year too late if you ask me as I think he has been extremely average this campaign.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You have to be fist fcuking me. He's been below average, as evidenced by the WFC goals against and the obvious demonstration of superior goalkeeping Ousted has to perform week-in-week-out just to keep these guys in matches.

Then there are the stupid yellows and tidal wave of suspensions...

They should have taken Parker. He's a true product of the MLS existence, and frankly, a better CB.

That said, I do hope Waston has a good match and can turn it around for the second half of our campaign.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs it would be good to show case Waston against English side. Club might sell the guy. Team added Ledgar, he can easy play Waston spot. By sending Parker out there you would lose him next year for sure.
Team needs LD for sure and young Aird needs playing time. RD after 70 minute is a dangerous guy to keep on the pitch.

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
De Jongs replacement has got a wicked cross on him(#46). He whipped in at least 4 great crosses for goal scoring opportunities. I'm not sure about his defensive abilities(because I haven't seen him play before) but boy he hits that ball well with his left.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
De Jongs replacement has got a wicked cross on him(#46). He whipped in at least 4 great crosses for goal scoring opportunities. I'm not sure about his defensive abilities(because I haven't seen him play before) but boy he hits that ball well with his left.

That's Brett Levis. The kid came out of Saskatchewan University and was originally a PDL player in summers first with Victoria Highlanders then the Caps. He's done well to turn it into a pro career with solid USL minutes, and obviously consideration for the MLS squad.

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 of the biggest pricks in the league now playing striker on one team. Won't be long before everyone else in the league hates the Caps more than Seattle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0