Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Imperial Cup 2016 Imperial Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well said Lion. Earn your right to play them.

2009 WV was the last team win the treble I think. It's on my business cards. It had been done by Westside I think before us and maybe one other team that I can't remember

There ya go, last team to do the treble!

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO.....NO..... NO..... NO..... YOU HAVE NOT SEEING EVERYTHING.

You have not seen a Coquitlam Metro Ford or West Vancouver tie or get beaten by a well organized and determined division 2 team. I am serious about the challenge, but I also know that they will avoid it with excuses, because they know that it is possible that they lose because the gap is not that big.

Mate ....... hate to tell you this but the gap is about the size of this :

grand-canyon-colorado-river.jpg

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is impossible to get up for a game when your playing a team multiple divisions below your level. It would be your World Cup and for them a meaningless game against players way below their level.

Soccer coach you have zero idea. Glad you won a rec B cup. Congrats. Now go back and put that head back in your ass.

Earn the game vs them. Get your team to that level and you'll get your chance.
But right now your a B champ and not on anyone's radar, other then your TTP bullshit you spew.

Back to imperial cup chat.
When is the last team that has done the treble? Has it been done?

Thanks
No. All that is all in your mind. You and them think that is below their level because of the labelling and grouping, but the level it is not big. Premier level has decreased big time over the years, and lower division levels have increased for many teams.

It is like saying Guildford is in Division 1 and them Burnaby Athletic is in Division 3, therefore one is so far above the rest that the game would be meaningless. Burnaby Athletic can give a good game or even defeat Guildford.

Same as THIS Campo Team they can give an interesting fight to Coquitlam Metro Ford or West Vancouver. I really make a public dare to any of those teams to play a game with the CURRENT campo squad.

Ps. I am not alien to West Vancouver; we used to have friendlies with them back in the days (mainly 21 and CAT - at the beginning they outplayed us big, but them we gathered how they played and games started to become even until one day we beat them and then they stopped - and their coach/person in charge was yelling at them at the top of their lungs - fun times when you beat a "better' team)

----
Hint: in case is not obvious..them main point is that gap is not as big as before

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mate ....... hate to tell you this but the gap is about the size of this :

View attachment 13659
It is just in your mind. Just prove it.... put one of those teams in front of our CURRENT Campo boys and those team will not have it easy. (we arrange fields - everything - ) they just have to shove up and see if they can beat Campo as they think that they can but they will find a different experience)
imgres-1.jpg

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is just in your mind. Just prove it.... put one of those teams in front of our CURRENT Campo boys and those team will not have it easy. (we arrange fields - everything - ) they just have to shove up and see if they can beat Campo as they think that they can but they will find a different experience)
View attachment 13660
Pretty sure @LION and his U-21 team put out a challenge to your team which you politely declined (do not want to be embarrassed by them?)...and now you are challenging a premier team????? and saying they are afraid??

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
We can play Lion's Premier (does he has one or is it Division 1?) team. In fact, I am sure that we will this summer because we are in similar competitions. However, this would not make the point. Give us the very best of the VMSL, we are ready to take the bull by the horns.
They are not as superior as people think.
giphy.gif

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone team can beat anyone on any given day. Look at all the teams that knock off premier teams in the FA or Carling Cup, doesn't mean they're a better team, just means they had their day. Beat 3 or 4 Premier teams or Top Div 1 teams, and then you can Enter the Dragon.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
We can play Lion's Premier (does he has one or is it Division 1?) team. In fact, I am sure that we will this summer because we are in similar competitions. However, this would not make the point. Give us the very best of the VMSL, we are ready to take the bull by the horns.
They are not as superior as people think.
View attachment 13661

I think you and Diego have been snorting the same batch of booger sugar @Soccer Coach . You do make Monday a little more bearable with your skewed and impaired Vision.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course Campo can beat Coquitlam or West Van. It's one game, literally anything can happen. We see it at every level. As for you calling them out to play you right now, it would be a meaningless game. Clearly you guys would be up for it, West Van/Coq etc. have nothing to prove, they are already at the top. It's nice that you have a chip on your shoulder, but it really doesn't matter.

One game proves nothing, you have to do it over the course of a season. That's why you play everybody home and away over 7 months, the cream rises to the top. Focus on GETTING PROMOTED FROM DIV 2 (which FYI you still need to nail down) and then prove over the course of a season that you are good enough to play Prem. Then you can prove to us that your tactics, your desire and your knowledge of the game really are the best.

It has been well documented that essentially nobody goes straight through Div 1. @LION and @big gk will be waiting for you with @dezza (times 3) and @Marcus plus I'm sure the Guildford boys and the recently relgated NorVan guys will have something to say about the fantastic play and skill and tactics of Campo. If after all that you truly are the best, then the Coquitlams and the West Vans of the world will await, with full strength squads and something to play for. You never know, maybe the soccer gods will smile on your Imperial Cup draw and you will have a chance to play those who have proven themselves the best in the VMSL next season. Until then though, @Soccer Coach how about crawl before you walk.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is interesting how nobody want this hypothetical match to happen. What are you afraid of?

Okey. I do extend the challenge to any of the top 6 teams? I offer to book the field, pay referees, hire the video company, so everybody can see the "crushing" defeat that those supposedly markedly superior teams can inflict on the current Campo squad.

Nobody is stepping out. All are chickens...they know that they can lose (and ehem... perhaps nobody will pay these supposedly amateur players in an amateur league).

This is an open an serious challenge to any of the top 6 Premier teams. Everything covered. They just have to show up to the field and play.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
ps. no need to crawl before walk. some just walk right away, but others want them to crawl before they walk because this is just what they have ever known.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know. I wonder what I did in my previous life, so now I must pay. I have deal with some of the TTP
analphabets who can not even read in one, only one, language.
@LION. Top SIX teams means: West Van, Coquitlam, Surrey, Pegasus, Croatia, Pacific.

Is this more clear for you or should I include the logos in case this is not clear?

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok. Logos would help for sure.
Sucks that Inter didn't make the invitational challenge. I heard they have some decent players there. And X provincial champs didn't make the cut, yah they don't have Latin touch on your level I'm sure.

Again. assumptions on the reading. And then it makes you seem you look down on folks who just read one in such a know it all way.
There is no way this is real. must be TTP'ing.

Well I guess I have heard of Campo cause of "soccer coach" on TTP. So your for sure getting your team name out there.

Good luck with...it all.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I actually heard that Coq MF is gonna play against Snipers FC A for the Interim BC title, seeing as how they were the ones who brought down the mighty Campo. This is so good the Valley is even getting in on the banter:D

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WV Flying horses over 35's would love to thump your team. Let me know when and where and we will bring our own camera guy. I don't trust your editing. We were top 6 in div 1 masters. Ok we were 6th. Give lots of notice. Some of our retired guys may need to make the treck back from palm springs.

Now can we please start a new thread if you want to start up a thump Campo discussion. This is for Imperial Cup, which Campo was not in.

As you were.

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Since you seem to have all the answers @Soccer Coach then tell me this:
Why SHOULD any of these top 6 teams play you???

What do they have to gain from it? It's an exhibition, winning or losing would be entirely irrelevent. Let me just give you a reality check, you have absolutley no business demanding a top team play you. You have zero clout when it comes to this. You very well may be the best team ever to play in the VMSL, but there are no shortcuts. You could play and beat all 6 of these top teams and guess what? You are still going to play in Division 1 (assuming you don't bottle it) next season. No one is going to turn around and give you a berth at nationals. If you want to have those opportunities then earn them, instead of coming in here a throwing a tantrum like a child who cannot have what he wants.

You may play like a Premier team (or better in your opinion), but it means nothing until you work your way through the same trials that everyone else had to go through. For now maybe just enjoy being Div 2 Champs and focus on getting promotion and winning the Provincial B Cup.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know. I wonder what I did in my previous life, so now I must pay. I have deal with some of the TTP
analphabets who can not even read in one, only one, language.
@LION. Top SIX teams means: West Van, Coquitlam, Surrey, Pegasus, Croatia, Pacific.

Is this more clear for you or should I include the logos in case this is not clear?

First go pick up your dog's shite from Burnaby Lake you loudmouth joker. I even called you out but you decided to play dumb and keep walking. Right where the kids were playing behind the net.

I'm losing my mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0