Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Blockbuster vs Rogers Video B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

What's your Provincial Cup Ice Cream

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
They had two subs today, so that might shut him up. For some bizarre reason they didn't really use them to the full, so their players were cramping and going down. One seemed to pull his hammy. Thinking he's not using them out of some weird principle now!

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's some video of the first three goals from Campo-Impero and a few of the other chances. Didn't get the last goal as turned out it didn't hit record like an ass.

GoF

Apr 29, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rino's Fury 3-0 winners over Mundiavocat.

Needed extra time to do it. They shouldn't have as could easily have been 5-0 by full time the amount of chances they had and wasted.

Mundi played with 10 men from 59th minute. Guy sent off for high boot to face. Straight red.

Dream final! Campo's coach there scouting and calling in how many subs each team had at the start!

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Campo payed a visit to the Mundiovocat - Rino's game. A rather dull an un-exciting event that saw some of our guys leaving early as they could not stomach the poor passing and finishing from Rino's.

@machel can be proud of the game because it was essentially decided by the dubious red card. At some moment, we thought that Mundiovocat could win the game. They actually did well in terms of possession and build ups. They did well in the midfield as well. Perhaps their striker let them down a bit.

I was a bit surprised by Rino's. I expected a much better team. This is the first time that I observed them. From my view, Rinos had a rather pyrrhic performance, perhaps they see it differently. However, from my perspective I was expecting a much better soccer from them.

Even with 10 men Mundiovocat created chances and play at some moment equally.

One assistant referee had a poor performance. He called many off-sides wrong. My impression was that the first goal was offside or there was a foul. I think that I might be right because the keeper was protesting as well. In summary, without the referee interferance, Mundiovocat could have won the game.

The VMSL is without doubt the better league, so at the end happened what it needed to happen. The best team of Division 2B is playing with the best team of Division 2A for a provincial final.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
As for the upcoming game, it will be hard for Campo Atletico. With a full roster I have no doubt that we can beat Rinos specially what we saw today. However, we might even only show up with 10 guys after the injuries of yesterday game.
Can Campo Atletico do the impossible one more time and beat the Giant of the VMSL with only 10 players?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was a bit surprised by Rino's. I expected a much better team. This is the first time that I observed them. From my view, Rinos had a rather pyrrhic performance, perhaps they see it differently. However, from my perspective I was expecting a much better soccer from them.

It is comments like this that will lead to you having "to hear about it for years to end" if you lose to us next weekend. Now that you've observed us and rated us so poorly, it will be all the more embarrassing if you lose.

Also, remember this next time you wonder why Rino's posters are so antagonistic towards you. You are the one painting the target on your own back.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
@soccercoach I take it your guy has a broken nose after yesterday? That looked a bad one.
Thank you for asking. Yes, he had a bad injury. We still do not know if he will be able to play, but it is other two that I am worried from the late tackles. I am actually seriously considering dressing for the final. If we have unlimited substitutions, perhaps I can play with the ID card of the coach. Just to chip in and make it 11 players.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is comments like this that will lead to you having "to hear about it for years to end" if you lose to us next weekend. Now that you've observed us and rated us so poorly, it will be all the more embarrassing if you lose.

Also, remember this next time you wonder why Rino's posters are so antagonistic towards you. You are the one painting the target on your own back.
It is only an opinion on a game. No need to take it too hard. As for the possibility of losing next week, it would not be embarrassing at all. A fully operational Campo Atletico would crush the Rinos team that I saw today. No doubt in our camp about this when we saw how your team struggled against a team with 10 players and barely any substitutes for 90 minutes. The issue is can a decimated Campo Atletico team can pull a win against Rinos? I still hope that it is possible, but it will require a lot of hard work from our players and thought in our part.

Bamk87

Apr 22, 2016
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Coach must have been out in the sun a little too much today, he is delusional. I don't know what game he claimed to have watched. Maybe he thought the other semi was the U16 girls on field 5....in that case I agree, the "rinos" played terribly.

Soccer Coach

Apr 14, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer Coach must have been out in the sun a little too much today, he is delusional. I don't know what game he claimed to have watched. Maybe he thought the other semi was the U16 girls on field 5....in that case I agree, the "rinos" played terribly.
Really? How is ending a game 0-0 against 10 men from a supposedly inferior leagues is playing well? Please explain how playing well is kicking the ball wide time after time when you are 5 meters away from the net?

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is only an opinion on a game. No need to take it too hard. As for the possibility of losing next week, it would not be embarrassing at all. A fully operational Campo Atletico would crush the Rinos team that I saw today. No doubt in our camp about this when we saw how your team struggled against a team with 10 players and barely any substitutes for 90 minutes. The issue is can a decimated Campo Atletico team can pull a win against Rinos? I still hope that it is possible, but it will require a lot of hard work from our players and thought in our part.

Yes it is only an opinion, and yours holds little weight because I know that you are just baiting looking for a reaction. Once again you are coming here to create a narrative that Campo are the underdog, and should you lose you can fall back on this litany of excuses rather than the inability of yourself to prepare your team or react accordingly to the situation at hand. I believe this was already the case when you lost the most important game of your season, the title deciding match vs Norvan.

Anyway, since I know that what you really crave is validation, I'll make you this offer with no strings attached:
If @Soccer Coach can lead Campo to victory over both Rino's Tigers in Summer League on Thursday, and Rino's Fury in the Provincial Cup on Saturday I will refrain from posting anything negative about Campo on this site for 1 full year. I will also proclaim @Soccer Coach to be a visionary leader, and worthy of the status as best coach in BC.

gunners

Dec 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Soccer Coach will u have ur paid players there in Victoria? ?? Remember rumours always have a funny way of becomi g true. How about the one playing from the Fraser valley league?? @dezza just get up on them and u will silence the golden mouth. Do it for all mankind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0