Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

TopRight

Sep 14, 2013
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed was a good game until half when it was 2-1 then you guys seemed to keep going when our players just couldn't keep it up both teams with only 2 subs ... You had a pretty good game yourself assuming your number 10..

Good luck the rest of the way

WCFCUnited10

Oct 28, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed was a good game until half when it was 2-1 then you guys seemed to keep going when our players just couldn't keep it up both teams with only 2 subs ... You had a pretty good game yourself assuming your number 10..

Good luck the rest of the way
Thanks, I don't agree with the prelim thing they did, we should be playing each later in the tournament with some sort of seeded draw to start it but what are you gonna do. It's hard having all that time off over Christmas and then getting tossed into a cup game, especially without subs like you mentioned. I hurt my back at half sitting on the bench...?? tried to come back out but i couldn't even run I hope it's nothing major.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So with prelim games going still this weekend, we pretty much get a 5 day heads up for our 1st round cup games this weekend? And we will all most likely be playing two games this weekend, or will our league game be postponed.? A little tight for time

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic vs Ccb karen ppd due to a double booking of the field. Always an issue when we play any CCB team. What a waste of a day and bridge toll. Fcuking joke

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ccb Karen a no show vs celtic. Another wasted drive out to Surrey 2 weekends in a row for this joke of a club. Have fun paying your $400 fine. Absolutely shocking

Reds-16

Nov 26, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well we ( Bradner Div. 4 ) took the Red Devils Div 2 to PK's. Game ended 1 - 1, but they took it in the PK round.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 7/8- Langley studs 0:
Great effort by a classy group in Langley! Really nice squad actualy. Not one dirty play all game and they worked hard till the end. Just a difference in skill level/ experience. On to the next round

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So apprently, CCB has to play us at home now this Saturday, 1 double booked field, 1 no show and they still get a shot at playing??? Is a no show not a forfeit? WTF is going on with this crap?

GodfatherRowdie

Jan 20, 2015
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C abby united 0 4A Westcoast Rowdies 9. Strikers Joe Evans and Matt Newman combine for 7 goals in the first 30 mins then cut orange slices drank beer and argued over who was gonna fill it at sweeper the rest of the night. Cant believe i stumbled upon this site! no idea it existed! any scouting report on Surrey United div 2?

RRegatta

Aug 26, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
4C abby united 0 4A Westcoast Rowdies 9. Strikers Joe Evans and Matt Newman combine for 7 goals in the first 30 mins then cut orange slices drank beer and argued over who was gonna fill it at sweeper the rest of the night. Cant believe i stumbled upon this site! no idea it existed! any scouting report on Surrey United div 2?

Welcome to ttp

We've played Surrey d2 twice

Their an older and bigger squad, like the ball over the top, and have one darker skinned player in the middle who gets on the ball a lot. Their goalie isn't bad either.

Never seen u guys play so tough to say how well u will stack up against them though

mjy9

Sep 9, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice little Wed night 9PM kickoff vs. Langley Utd C out at Willoughby.. should be interesting over the next few weeks as we'll be playing a lot of soccer with cup and all our make up games..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0