Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2015 Presidents Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tied for first place in division 2 with one loss in the last 14 league games, presidents cup semi final, and you guys have only played good twice since the new year lol?
Yep. In practice it is tic tac toe. But in the games it is tic, chip, punt. I include myself in this scheme of course, for any dynamo reading this post.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yep. In practice it is tic tac toe. But in the games it is tic, chip, punt. I include myself in this scheme of course, for any dynamo reading this post.

It wasn't so much the passing but the formation and just plain speed. Westcoast is just way to fast for your backline. They missed allot of sitters and your goalie robbed them a few times.

That's my non bias opinion

Still wondering about the whole guy dressed up like a banana though

R-Tee

Mar 16, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

It wasn't so much the passing but the formation and just plain speed. Westcoast is just way to fast for your backline. They missed allot of sitters and your goalie robbed them a few times.

That's my non bias opinion

Still wondering about the whole guy dressed up like a banana though

A good game for us starts with ball possession back to front and then using our forward's speed as the end product. But, it has been a struggle to get our passing game going; I've had a bad couple games in that area myself.

Side note, it was a fun atmosphere to play in with their fans screaming and banging on pots and water bottles from start to finish. And they kept the banter clean which was good on them

Bergkamp2.0

Aug 7, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
Outplaying a team really means nothing if you don't get the result. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades. However it's fair to say United, Royals and Gunners are playing in the wrong division.
I think you missed the point. The top team in div 2 probably shouldn't be getting out played by two div 3 teams almost consecutively.

Last edited:

Gunners10

Feb 16, 2014
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you missed the point. The top team in div 2 probably shouldn't be getting out played by two div 3 teams almost consecutively.
Let's be serious, United and Royals would compete and do well in 2. The only reason you're not there already is because of the realignment of the divisions and there always seems to be 2-3 very strong teams in 3A.

ZidaneFan

Oct 2, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have to start somewhere. We started div 4 and worked our way up. Westcoast United has done the same. Hats off to them for two promotions in a row. Consistent as well as not losing to those 2 or 3 good teams in div 3. Sometimes one loss can decide a promotion.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
A common thought among the div 2 crowd is that Sparta do not belong in the top 3 of div 2. Ive heard " they don't have any weak links" " they have two fat guys on the back line that used to run the 100m " " #9 can score at will and does when they need it" . they just seem to get it done.
Waistcoats should run circles around them and win 4-0 .

This all being said Sparta 3-2 in pks

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you able to call up master players for the prez cup? I swear I saw 21 and 22 on Sparta playing over 50 this year. #ghostbusters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0