Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 - the Asterisk Season

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain has been busy searching the web for Scotish premier news for Rangers so he may be busy for the next couple of years:D Unfortunately the season might just be short enough for the Leafs to make the playoffs but the good news is next year will be a regular season.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
either of Lucic or McQuaid would destroy Frazer McLaren....

as for the video, every new one just reminds me how sore Canuck fans still are about the Bruins parading the Cup around on their ice. Keep em coming!

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"As for the video..." indeed. Reality sucks, doesn't it? Especially the reality that the so-called big bad Bruins have players that take dives to draw penalties, just like every other team in the NHL does. De Charles is beside Boston, not Denial.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will see today if either of those two step up to the plate.....Bruins wont want to tangle with the Leafs muscle!

umm right... watch your replay again. McLaren catches Dziurzynski in the back of the head with probably his most solid punch. The guy's already out on his feet after that; the next two McLaren throws just graze him. McLaren himself said it was a lucky punch. Not quite the same as "throwing bombs."

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
umm right... watch your replay again. McLaren catches Dziurzynski in the back of the head with probably his most solid punch. The guy's already out on his feet after that; the next two McLaren throws just graze him. McLaren himself said it was a lucky punch. Not quite the same as "throwing bombs."

U may want to google their fights this year....thats the second Mclaren knocked out and Orr knocked out a hab also

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought the league was banning head shots. It's almost like a lawyer arguing the defendent stole from his client and should punished while ignoring the fact his client stole the item first and he feels his client should look like a team that doesn't embellish....or something like that.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could make a video of that many dives on any given shift by a Canuck or Hab line... that the Bruins take the odd dive changes nothing about the validity of Julien's comments about teams who have that crap as part of their culture... He remains spot on, and the video remains a pathetic third man in attempt from a butthurt fan base that doesnt know when to shut up...

rich2

Oct 17, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
mtkb, your exactly right. burrows (hair puller), kesler (diver), sedins (ringette players), bieksa (tuff guy who fought stalberg then marleau his last two fights), lapierre (all of the above). need i say more? but the leafs suck, and i wish we could win the president's trophy just once.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would take Sedins or bieska anyday of the week on the Leafs....

Its not worth arguing.

It just goes to show the mental level of a bruins fan.

If you took 1000 Bruins fans and looked what they got on their S.A.T.'s you would get the same answer.

DROOOOOOL

:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I could make a video of that many dives on any given shift by a Canuck or Hab line...

So what's stopping you? Lack of material? Every team in the league has divers; see my previous statement. Julien's attempt to deflect by pointing an accusing finger at everybody else except his group of saints is farcical, as are you two wannabe spin doctors:
the Bruins take the odd dive
You need to get over your own rhoids.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0