Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 BC Masters Provincial Cup

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
yes he will .why wouldn't he. he has taken them back to back bc final's (winning one) and maybe this might be # 3...I don't mind backing him up, he's a good goalie...smart move by management I say. if this works out sir m should be manager of the yr...

The only way Sir M would of been manager of the year was if he put johnny canuck in the NET. I think the outcome would of been a lot different. Johnny canucks resume says it all. This guy should be highly sought out as he is a free agent by may 1st.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Luongo should have been in the pipes tonight! First upset of the round of 16 g and it happened in the first game?? :)

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls deep haha. If a manager Can make a team better By picking up a player don't you think It's his job. I'm like luongo , i keep my mouth shut ,be ready to play when called upon and be behind the The coach and manager's decision. In the long run it's about winning . And I have won the bc' s and Western Canadians 2010 with Columbus As back up

CLASSIC

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pau full value for the win. IMHO west van goalie had a minger. Wv got out coached ....should of left on spandex boy shokar and pony boy. They were causing all kinds of grief and got subbed out at half Jas had a blinder for coastal and was motm. Nico dropped to the back line and it destroyed wv offence One red card for one of the twins in the final 4 mins

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck dancin Bear, us lowly FVSL lads are just happy to be here... West Van were top class tonight, we just got lucky and don't stand a chance in round 2...
#PeaceWhat?!?!

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good battle tonight. Felt the game would hit extra time as we had a number if opportunities to tie it up in regulation. Sapperton a good bunch of lads and best of luck in round 2. JR great to see you again. Best of luck with your ongoing battle. Signed "steamroller".

Dancin Bear

Oct 26, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good luck dancin Bear, us lowly FVSL lads are just happy to be here... West Van were top class tonight, we just got lucky and don't stand a chance in round 2...
#PeaceWhat?!?!
:rolleyes: We're all just happy to be here......I'll be even happier tomorrow taking 6 ferries. By the way, what's all this pish about lowliness........every. single. year. Do you not get fed up singing that? With all those chips on shoulders, you should pray you don't have to play on the island......you'd need 2 ferries to even out the extra baggage.:rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good battle tonight. Felt the game would hit extra time as we had a number if opportunities to tie it up in regulation. Sapperton a good bunch of lads and best of luck in round 2. JR great to see you again. Best of luck with your ongoing battle. Signed "steamroller".

Definitely a battle last night. Not just with Delta but the hurricane force winds and rains. 2 wind-aided goals from corners and and many posts and crossbars for both teams. I though we put them away with 2-0 and 3-1 leads midway and late in the 2nd half, but Delta kept on coming and had some glorious chances to tie it up. It was a cross wind in the first and shifted slightly in Delta's favour in the 2nd. It was tough to play the ball up the field. But even with the elements and some standing water in some parts it was an intense up and down the field game.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little underwhelming result? A win is a win but wasn't Howe Sound supposed to hang on tightly to their ankles?

Clearly, CFC has upped the ante and must now be the favorite to win it all now.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little underwhelming result? A win is a win but wasn't Howe Sound supposed to hang on tightly to their ankles?

Clearly, CFC has upped the ante and must now be the favorite to win it all now.

Underwhelming perfoance. On a good note we didn't take any cards!!!!

Coastal has it in the bag. Easy

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0