Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
we were ahead 1 nothing tell about the 40th min and we got the red for a hand ball in 18 and dever scored the penalty....wow this weekend started so good with madrid winning over barca but today the toughs loss and canucks also loooose.......faaaaack my lifeeee

True Lies

Nov 8, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
ur kidding me or what.. i was gonna be classy but u dont deserve shittt..u kicked and run all game to dever hopping something would happen and we with 10 players dominated you in the second half...u were sitting in ur own 18 while we passed the ball around you....i cant believe you would even say crap like that....without dever orgill ur garbage...just wait and see what will happens to you next year when dever leaves u will come straight back to div 2 where u belong... Blue and White Army if you were at the game please tell us what u think of the second half or the game, did they even put 6 or 7 passes together all game? True Lies u should of at least showed some class like most of ur players like Giancarlo. i was gonna congratulate you but ur a freaking Liar.

Wow..... I have watched you guys play many games and you all have a lot of talent. At no point was I talking sh#t about Shaheen. They are a good team but they where not the better team on the day. Dever is a very good player but Shaheen had little in the way of scoring chances and in all honesty did not play as well as I have seen them play in the past.

I wish Shaheen all the best in Div 1 and look forward to a healthy rivalry. Both teams will stick in Div 1 because they are both well coached, have players with talent and above all are fierce competitors.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
sfc coyotes 2 - 1 richmond athletics......good, exciting game, #8 for rmd is probably kicking himself for taking the stupid foul ~20 yds from his goal, his keeper probably feels more bad for coming a few yds off his line to set up the wall when our guys puts in a quick free kick right over him....their keeper played well and made some huge saves. wonder when we play next weekend..

machel

Jul 24, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Other than that run (#11 inter) i did nothing else, but like the rest of our team we wasn't good enough today. I said it earlier that we wasn't close to the team we were at the start of the season and it has showed in recent weeks. No point in being sour about it, Europa was by far the better team today and deserved to win.

GL Europa.

There was also a rocket of a free kick you took from 25yards that looked like it just missed the top corner from my angle. Was it even close from your view?

What's the overall consensus about the Cup format the last few years?

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sfc coyotes 2 - 1 richmond athletics......good, exciting game, #8 for rmd is probably kicking himself for taking the stupid foul ~20 yds from his goal, his keeper probably feels more bad for coming a few yds off his line to set up the wall when our guys puts in a quick free kick right over him....their keeper played well and made some huge saves. wonder when we play next weekend..

I heard that before said free kick was taken, the ref was giving #8 a yellow card. If that is the case, should the goal not have counted, as the ball is dead, and play can only be re started with the refs whistle?

CICwhoiscurious

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
There was also a rocket of a free kick you took from 25yards that looked like it just missed the top corner from my angle. Was it even close from your view?

What's the overall consensus about the Cup format the last few years?

Meh about a foot. And personally i like the cup format this way in terms of it making it easier to compete, but the old format was more fun for spending a weekend away somewhere.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard that before said free kick was taken, the ref was giving #8 a yellow card. If that is the case, should the goal not have counted, as the ball is dead, and play can only be re started with the refs whistle?

CICwhoiscurious

You are correct, the referee did caution the player, but after he got #8 into the book, he asked our kick taker if he would like 10 or no, our kick taker declined and saw the keeper off his line and made him pay. Maybe the keeper should have set up his wall quicker, I don't know but after the goal went in, it didn't look like any big protest from the rmd guys. They were a pretty classy bunch for the most part. Any scouting report on the all blacks from anyone ?!?

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You are correct, the referee did caution the player, but after he got #8 into the book, he asked our kick taker if he would like 10 or no, our kick taker declined and saw the keeper off his line and made him pay. Maybe the keeper should have set up his wall quicker, I don't know but after the goal went in, it didn't look like any big protest from the rmd guys. They were a pretty classy bunch for the most part. Any scouting report on the all blacks from anyone ?!?

Ya, they're healthy now and will be tough to beat....not sure how you got by the Athletics, they're a good team (they are missing their top striker)...good luck the rest of the way; All blacks looked poised to win it all....they're always good for 1 trophy a year (they were shut out in Richmond this yr)

TS

Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya, they're healthy now and will be tough to beat....not sure how you got by the Athletics, they're a good team (they are missing their top striker)...good luck the rest of the way; All blacks looked poised to win it all....they're always good for 1 trophy a year (they were shut out in Richmond this yr)

The Athletics weren't missing anyone important last night, according to a couple of their guys. We were missing 3-4 good players, but luckily have enough depth that 15-16 guys could start and we can still compete. I know the All-Blacks will be tough to beat, they have some really good attacking players and lots of team speed. Should make for a good game. They soundly beat a strong GN team 4-0, not sure if the score is an accurate indication of the game, or if GN were missing anyone/red cards etc.

Who's the other semi, Campobasso and Europa? VMSL vs BMSL? Any thoughts?

Puck u

Apr 23, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Athletics weren't missing anyone important last night, according to a couple of their guys. We were missing 3-4 good players, but luckily have enough depth that 15-16 guys could start and we can still compete. I know the All-Blacks will be tough to beat, they have some really good attacking players and lots of team speed. Should make for a good game. They soundly beat a strong GN team 4-0, not sure if the score is an accurate indication of the game, or if GN were missing anyone/red cards etc.

Who's the other semi, Campobasso and Europa? VMSL vs BMSL? Any thoughts?

I believe a lot of GN players were suffering from the "Canucks" flu..... full credit to all-blacks though.

Stringer

Nov 18, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN was missing about 6 starters and had a makeshift lineup. We had a couple players play who havent played a single game all year but were signed at the start of the year just in case something like this happened so we didnt have to show up with 9-10 guys to the game. Score doesnt really do justice as the last 2 goals were scored with about 5 mins left. GN had about 4-5 chances cleared off the line and a couple looked like they were in the net but both linesmen were horrible on this day. Both teams were shocked at the lino's. Full credit to the All Blacks as they played a strong game. Predicting a Coyotes win by 1

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow..... I have watched you guys play many games and you all have a lot of talent. At no point was I talking sh#t about Shaheen. They are a good team but they where not the better team on the day. Dever is a very good player but Shaheen had little in the way of scoring chances and in all honesty did not play as well as I have seen them play in the past.

I wish Shaheen all the best in Div 1 and look forward to a healthy rivalry. Both teams will stick in Div 1 because they are both well coached, have players with talent and above all are fierce competitors.
this off ur own facebook page Canadian Soccer News and Forum - BC Provincial Cup quarters set up exciting semi-final weekend
"Campobasso had a couple of half chances to kill things off, but to Shaheen's credit they stayed in the game and controlled a lot of the second half, despite being a man down."
keep saying u were the better side. its all dever not ur team, if you dont make at least 5 additions next year well see how what happends to you..ur kick and run game is never gonna work without dever.

doucheface

Mar 19, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
not sure how you got by the Athletics, they're a good team (they are missing their top striker)

Watched the game and wasn't surprised. The Athletics and the Yotes are mirror images of each other. Very evenly matched game but I think the Yotes had more chances and hire quality chances but Rhys was great in net and made some huge stops.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GN was missing about 6 starters and had a makeshift lineup. We had a couple players play who havent played a single game all year but were signed at the start of the year just in case something like this happened so we didnt have to show up with 9-10 guys to the game. Score doesnt really do justice as the last 2 goals were scored with about 5 mins left. GN had about 4-5 chances cleared off the line and a couple looked like they were in the net but both linesmen were horrible on this day. Both teams were shocked at the lino's. Full credit to the All Blacks as they played a strong game. Predicting a Coyotes win by 1

4-5 chances off the line......you guys do know that you have to put the ball fully over the line, right? It's tough for any team to win with 6 starters missing especially against a team from the best league in the Lower Mainland. Good luck to everyone in the next round. Go All-Blacks. :)

Mar 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
You lost Dashshervin, get over it. No one said that you were a bad team just that the other team played better. All we hear from you is excuses when you lose and berating others for saying positive things about your opposition. So what if they had one really good player upfront. The other 10 stopped you from scoring more than them.

mad max

Apr 25, 2012
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Surrey Coyotes vs. Rmd All Blacks - If I were an All Black I would be very concerned:

Wowsers!

Last edited by a moderator:

VIVA-SHAHEEN

Apr 3, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vancouvervilla ur futbol IQ is probably the same as a cockroach! Dashshervin and I both wanted to give our congrats to Campobasso but when True lies lives up to his name n talks outa his ass, he doesn't deserve a congrats! Yes, Campobasso was the winner and that's all that matters but as far as the better team is concerned? lol Despite being a man up all they did was clear clear clear and foul foul foul to stop our rhythm! Counting the days til we play Campo next season in div 1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0