Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2012 BC Mens Provincial B Cup - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't there but I was in contact with franchise and supermid during the game, so I just put the updates on as I got them, sounded like an interesting game.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wasn't there but I was in contact with franchise and supermid during the game, so I just put the updates on as I got them, sounded like an interesting game.

We almost tossed it away, 2-0 up early and we let them come back with 8 mins left even though they deserved too, it shouldn't of happened. Their 1st goal was a pk(correct decision), and the 2nd was a clearance from the defender that bounced over our keeper. We then scored 20 seconds after the kick off to regain the win on a beauty strike from Pauly. We have alot of work to do if we're to make it as far again this year.

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
shaheen2 young guns1
wow that was closer then we thought.....we dominated position and we scored 10 mins in and we missed 2 breakaways in the first half...all they did was kick and run, we scored in the beginning of second half and hit the post 2 times....with 5 mins left they started to push for the goal and got the goal with 2 mins left.....if we play like we did today and not finish those kinda of chances their is nooooooooo way we can make it even to the final.....hats of to young guns as they didint even have one bad tackle or a dirty play...clean inst game i have been part of in a long time good luck in div 1 boys

dashshervin

Apr 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
NVFC Campobasso wins in shoot out their game was very close as no one deserved the win in regulation, dever orgill couldn't even score one goal and got a bad injury in the last few mins in regulation, i guess now we dont have to worry about him next week..campobassos keeper made 3 saves in shoot out as the blues only score one goal...

solar

Oct 5, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Campo dominated first and second halves, lots of chances but couldn't convert, which allowed NC back into the game in OT. Both teams pretty evenly matched in OT as both looked pretty tired. Campo wins shootout, great game overall by both teams.

Blue and White Army

Dec 5, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done to North Coquitlam - they're two divisions below Campobasso, and in (arguably?) an inferior league. Good bet for promotion in the 2012/13 season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0