Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not only are you selfpromting cnuts you're thick as fcuk. Let me help you out you play Aldergrove player right. Not Inter or Abby hence the breeze into the finals the semi final game will be in a walk in the park. Not like true final between Abby and Inter. The two best teams in Div2
Wow, someone had a nerve struck! Obviously ur the cnut saying that any team that has made it to the semi-finals is a breeze. Clearly the Players have shown they can win, they beat quality teams, and you call them a breeze? Dont go and pull a Wayne Rooney saying teams are a breeze when really, everyone on that pitch is dangerous regardless of standings!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Everyone but me, right KH? ;)

Pretty much Stall's not so bad anymore nah he's still a Cnut C4L you on the hype band wagon??? Players are shite Nomads are going to kill them oh fcuk me I'm hyping the hype now. For the record C4L nice avatar a guy who scores at will when you're keeper.why is Chelsea your team??? Let me guess........god give me strength

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well its just ignorant to say a team is going to be a cake walk, just like your English Hero Wayne Rooney! "Algeria will be an easy team to beat, we can beat them with our B line". Maybe you KH should show a team a little more respect, because Players earned it. And yeah, I do think peace Arch is a great team, I played for them and they are all quality guys. I think they will win.
As for Drogba, he is a great striker... On my favourite team, enough said.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
My English hero you crack me up CL4 Shearer,Gaza and Gary Lineker are my English football hero's before your time eh kid

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks for the credit, but games aren't played on paper. We need to work our arses off and not take anything for granted. That's how we lost to the Clones years ago, and that's how ACBC lost to us in the QF's last year, and likely how PoMo lost to the Players earlier this year...
got to take your hat off to the nomads , im sure they got the easier tie but i thought we did in the last round , i wish now we were drawen to port moody magpies , i like that the normads dont take anyone for granted and football is a funny game and this guy knows it , aldy are there for a reason and you cant underestimate them or any team , they are not pretty and play some real shyt football but its jbn and the rest of the nomads job to figure out the weakness , which im sure they will . Nomads inter final . true final

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
got to take your hat off to the nomads , im sure they got the easier tie but i thought we did in the last round , i wish now we were drawen to port moody magpies , i like that the normads dont take anyone for granted and football is a funny game and this guy knows it , aldy are there for a reason and you cant underestimate them or any team , they are not pretty and play some real shyt football but its jbn and the rest of the nomads job to figure out the weakness , which im sure they will . Nomads inter final . true final

There's a Final???? I thought Nomads won in september and we were all playing for second :(

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like half the ppl are on the hype band wagon and the other half hate us, haha! Its all good.

Bottom line is that we have worked hard all year to be where we are at: semis in cup and battling for first place in our division. And we are proud to be here. The "hype" label was bestowed upon us by either franchise or jimmy jones, so we just ran with it. Everyone remember who was labelled "the hype" last year? Fraser valley red devils. What did they do? They won their division and won the presisents cup. Sounds like a good label to me :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
They aren't "Chuck Norris jokes" they're "PAU Nomads FACTS"

-Luke Skywalker wanted to know the ways of the Force, the Force wanted to know the ways of the Nomads
-The Nomads have already been to Mars, which is why there are no signs of life
-The Nomads don't cheat death, they beat it fair and square
-The Nomads once urinated in the fuel tank of a semi truck at Willoughby after some pints, that Semi Truck is now known as Optimus Prime.
-Nomads don't flush toilets, they scare the shite out of them.
-The Nomads can cut a hot knife with butter.

facts...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0