Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
The way I see it,
If you can convince premier caliber players to play on your division 2 drinking squad... well that's just good team managing.
Wouldn't you agree Cascade?

Couldn't agree more. And good team managing has made me enjoy soccer again and I haven't been this happy playing in years. Can't go wrong playing with your best friends, it makes it so much more fun on and off the field. :wa:

wr_ballack

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So to clarify your post, Aldergrove Players are better than Celtic because they beat Vault and Celtic didn't? Sounds good to me.

Not quite. The Players are a good team, as are DFC. That's not in question. I'm saying Vault is a sleeper when it comes to cup, having made semifinals and 3rd round in consecutive years beating quality teams. They just couldn't score a goal this year in playoffs lol. It would've been neat to see Vault face DFC in a rematch, had they beaten the Players, but they didn't. Good luck to both teams and the rest of the field, should be a quality round.

MP13

Oct 24, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couldn't agree more. And good team managing has made me enjoy soccer again and I haven't been this happy playing in years. Can't go wrong playing with your best friends, it makes it so much more fun on and off the field. :wa:

Got to agree with that

sir raf

Feb 24, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not quite. The Players are a good team, as are DFC. That's not in question. I'm saying Vault is a sleeper when it comes to cup, having made semifinals and 3rd round in consecutive years beating quality teams. They just couldn't score a goal this year in playoffs lol. It would've been neat to see Vault face DFC in a rematch, had they beaten the Players, but they didn't. Good luck to both teams and the rest of the field, should be a quality round.

why r we still talking about vault they had there run and now there done

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just noticed something on the league website that is fcuking AWESOME!

The Pak, Pres, U21 and Masters cups semis have moved to the Sunday to allow us to all enjoy the Whitecaps home opener AND the FVSL Cup semis.

brilliant stuff cloughie, knvb, whistleblower etc...!

:wa:

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions for this weekend.

Inter 2 - 3 celtic pks
Abby 2 - 3 mission
Phoneix 2 - 1 aldy
Nomads 3 - 1 magpies

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the Port Moody Magpies, in case you haven't seen the FVSL website yet, we have changed our game from 6:30pm to 4:30pm. Same date and field, just a little earlier

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0