Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'M BBBAAAACCCCKKKK!!!!!!!! fat rabbit who the fcuk do you think you are??? 1st of all what game where you watching, the phoenix were all over the royals, other then the world class save the phoenix goalie made in the 1st half what saves did he have to make besides that and the bullshit pk that was called in the 90th? in the first 5 min the phoenis had a chance to go up 1 0 but there striker missed a open net, then lee got sent in and just chipped it wide over the keeper.....the 2nd half they again were all over the roayls and this time they buried there chance on an amazing strike....2nd of all your bashing on a div 3 team, of course there 1tst touch wont be as good as a premier player everyone knows that but tell me hot shot what level do you play at because you make it seem like your gods gift to soccer hating so much...if your so good you twat why arent you playing pro what you doing on ttp??? Im glad i got to watch that game, it was an entertaining game that went the distance and the BEST TEAM won!!!! keep talking fat rabbit and hopefully they draw you and can put you in your place....great job lee way to pull off another upset, tell your boys to keep up the good work, they deserve it and a lot more credit then people have given you guys
finally recognition

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
i predict that the magpies go down with food poisoning and the hawks win 8 0 and the phoinix win 12 0 and then we beat magpies , dewdny celtic then inter in the cup for the league and cup double.

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
vault 0 - 1 aldergrove
75th minute break. Pretty much they played our defensive game while our guys worked the ball around. they play pretty well defensively and our strikers didn't do much to test them. Soooo they beat us at our game cept managed to do it without pk's. good luck to them the rest of the way

Fat Rabbit

Feb 27, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like I hurt some feelings today. I'm not trashing on the Phoenix but for people to come on here and sing their praises is a misrepresentation of the game. Compare that game to the won I watched friday night when the knights lost. It was like day and night.

Both teams had volley goals one just as nice as the other, I was cheering for the underdogs (phoenix in case u aren't sure) and they won in an exciting game. ANYONE can win in spot shots. I know first hand we've lost as favourites and won as underdogs. Congrats on making it this far but like I said, with Mission, inter and the team that beat the knights on the horizon for u guys prepare for a shite kicking.

PS how was the hand ball BS? The guys arm was outstretched went off it and straight to his feet. Unfortunate event for sure but a blatent hand ball, get your head out of the sand next time you watch a game.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault Lose, fcuk 1-0...Boring as hell game... Nomads win, 4-2 or 4-1 I beleive. Carnie had a hatty, way to go Nomads, Nomads to win it!

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads 4-2. Carnie with all 4 in 60 min. Took a break the rest of the game. 3-0 at half and, to credit cloverdale, they never gave up. This was prob the hardest, toughest game we have had all year. I'm am physically beaten up after this one. Feel like I'm 50.

Cloverdale play rough and tough and we knew that going in and tried to keep our cool. Their keepr made 3 great saves, and we hit a crossbar. They hit a crossbar as well and I made a couple ok saves. They never quit and hats off to them.

Time to rest up for the big match vs bc utd next week

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like I hurt some feelings today. I'm not trashing on the Phoenix but for people to come on here and sing their praises is a misrepresentation of the game. Compare that game to the won I watched friday night when the knights lost. It was like day and night.

Both teams had volley goals one just as nice as the other, I was cheering for the underdogs (phoenix in case u aren't sure) and they won in an exciting game. ANYONE can win in spot shots. I know first hand we've lost as favourites and won as underdogs. Congrats on making it this far but like I said, with Mission, inter and the team that beat the knights on the horizon for u guys prepare for a shite kicking.

PS how was the hand ball BS? The guys arm was outstretched went off it and straight to his feet. Unfortunate event for sure but a blatent hand ball, get your head out of the sand next time you watch a game.
your right , mission and inter , normads , good teams , i hope the fcuk we get somebody shyt like dewdney celtic or something ;)

midman

Oct 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Favorites to win this cup as of right now before the draw

1.Inter
2.Abby
3.Nomads
4.Mission
5.Celtic
6.Pheonix
7.Aldergrove
8.Magpies

Discuss....

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predicitions for the cup this weekend.

GEU Inter to score 7 or 8 without reply against North Delta SC Royals
GUE Phoenix vs Poco Royals ? Had to think long and hard about this one, but I think Pheonix can win this one. Maybe by a single goal or it might even go to penalties.

Anyway - good luck to both GEU teams.

Wow I am really good at this prediction thing. Am I the only one who thought Phoenix would win ?
Maybe I should hang up my boots and stick to making predictions.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
First off, congrats to Lee. Not only on the win, but what sounds like a cracker goal too.

Well done Mission for gutting out a win, thats what the truly good teams do, sometimes you get into a hole and can't get out, to win it late like that shows something.

Abby also.

Unlucky to my Vault brothers... (Where's elbowroom when you need him!? ;) )

The Cloverdale Utd Fc or whatever team was very fast, very VERY physical...and their keeps played pretty good also, made some awesome saves. Not to feed the ego ( ;) ), but Carniehore was simply outstanding tonight. In all honestly, that crossbar of a Mike Lima header from a corner kick, then a few quick saves... then the first half carniehore hat trick... cloverdale could have easily quit at 3-0 at the half. The game could have ended 7-2, or 6-2...but credit to them, they kept coming, even with it 4-2 late in the game... It was a weird game with the official (who did a good job with the pace of the game but really struggled with what was and wasn't a foul- I was truly scared at the end with their guys running through players instead of looking for the ball, we don't need any more injuries!) showing up late because of that bad accident on the 91/99...

as far as midman's post... I'd agree, you've got the division leaders (or leaders in wait) in Inter Nomads Abby, then Mission in the running as the top quality sides, I'd put the other 4 as the "weaker teams" but as we see week in and week out these teams come to play hard and anything can happen.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0