Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
And Inter with another D3 team? Will you guys remember what its like to have competition?

It actually kinda sucks, we have only played about 6 games this year that have actually been close when we have played well. It's not good preparation for the cup. Next week against Dewdney should be tough tho, as they're usually a hard team to beat when they have guys of course.

Deutschland

Jan 15, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win by the Phoenix today at Newton. Two guys showed up 2 minutes to kick off, and our only sub was out buying shin pads and had to wait until half to come on. All in all a solid victory, three great tallies especially Steve O with a lovely flick over the keeper.

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lee just text me Phoenix won 3-0 way to go Steve O for scoring your first ever goal
I was well pissed off because i was missing starters for this game due to superbowl , I put a kid up front with me , this kid is lucky to play 5 minutes a game normally , he ran all day for 90 being as i had no subs , he scored a really well taken volley to make it 2 0 , what a way to get your 1st ever goal , 1st time he has played competative soccer . Final was 3 0 , can someone tell me is div 2c shyt or is div3a good . They had tons of possetion but did fcuk all with it , my boys fcuking rocked today , tired legs , pegasis impact had like 6 or 7 subs . good buch of guys though , ref was a tool to the both teams .:)

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great win by the Phoenix today at Newton. Two guys showed up 2 minutes to kick off, and our only sub was out buying shin pads and had to wait until half to come on. All in all a solid victory, three great tallies especially Steve O with a lovely flick over the keeper.

Shuf only you would call yourself Deutschland lol

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0