Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

stinsons awesome

Sep 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well since i'm out of the line up, I'm gonna go ahead and say vault for the semis at least again lol. Def say Inter or hype in finals but since every year hype have been getting one step closer i say they fall in the finals. 2012 is the true year of the hype

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK Johnny, now you're starting to piss me off:D

I won't bet on Vault because they are too unpredictable. Fcuk we were beating them 2-0 before they cheated and turned the lights off.

Inter beats Nomads= 1-26 pour moi.
Nomads beat Inter = I'll buy ya a twixer of Paint remover.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let me get this straight:
1. You were repping Vault as a "darkhorse" that were going to make the finals...
2. I said you no way, not this year... and I'll bet you a case of Stella on it. (and you can't call a team you are repping for a finale appearance as a "darkhorse" :p )
3. You say "be a man" and stella is for girls, you like Crown
4. I say fine and bet you whisky on the vault topic
5. Now you want to bet on a game that isn't even scheduled?

Who's pissing whom off? :p

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll bet anyone Vault doesnt make semi's

Fukc it I will bet anyone Vault doesnt win next round.....First come first serve

Nothing personal Chelsea for life :)

elbowroom

Oct 26, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not betting against Vault so piss off:D I can pick whoever the Fcuk I want to get to the finals but I will bet Inter beats you IF you make it that far.....

Get back to work !!

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll bet anyone Vault doesnt make semi's
Fukc it I will bet anyone Vault doesnt win next round.....First come first serve
Nothing personal Chelsea for life
Ill take that action! Make it double or nothin for me... I win, im off scott free, I lose, I now owe you a 24 pack!

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
As much as I think Vault will go another round (especially since Stinson isn't playing ;)) I have incredibly bad luck betting Franchise. So I would say Vault lose.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Inter only managed six goals, thought they would have had another game in the double digits. Think there falling apart towards the end?

Neither team seemed to want to keep the ball. Kick and run back and forth. With that tho we put more pressure on them in the first half. They got a pk goal off a terrible call by the ref and we got one off there playing running into their goalie and causing the ball to come lose for a easy put in. They had more of the ball in the second but we scored when one of their players hammered in a OG when i thought he could have easily cleared it. Mikey9? I believe it was he, seemed to be the only player on the park that wanted the play it on the ground, or string a few passes together. Good scrappy win when you have to drive out to the middle of nowhere surrey on a Sunday night.

caught the 2nd half as i was leaving the surrey superstore, pretty even game with a lot of kick and run. I was impressed with missions composure throughout, they played hard and kept there mouths shut, unlike the majority of bc united who started whining at each other and the ref every 2 minutes. I will definitely give #9 on bc united props though, he was classy and by far the best player on the field last nite. My un-biased 2 cents

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
On a fluke turnaround 30 yard strike (or something like that I was told), with 6 or 7 guys missing up north ice fishing. 11 guys, one injured but playing. Titans are done.

OR... their center mid got out muscled and stripped, then the ball went to one of our strikers who beat 2 guys then cracked one top corner from 20 yards out... but I guess that's pretty much the same thing. And yes they were playing short, but we only had 12 ourselves. 17-16 Titans if we both had our full teams. Both keepers with hat tricks.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OR... their center mid got out muscled and stripped, then the ball went to one of our strikers who beat 2 guys then cracked one top corner from 20 yards out... but I guess that's pretty much the same thing. And yes they were playing short, but we only had 12 ourselves. 17-16 Titans if we both had our full teams. Both keepers with hat tricks.

My bad, I talked to them again, but you're still delusional on the goal ;) Good luck this weekend.

Storm

Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predicitions for cup round 2.

GUE Inter to score double figures vs Guilford.
GEU Phoenix to win at SFC Pegasus Impact .

GEU Titans are doomed.

:eek:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
it was inside the 18

Yeah, their striker was running too much and cramped up so he asked to play D for the last 5 minutes since they weren't being challenged he figured he wouldn't have to move. He goes back there and sure enough you guys cross the field and he has to try and stop a guy and can't. But like I said, good luck this weekend, you guys will need it.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0