Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup 2011 Presidents Cup

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
A piss taking at MAP tonight, Trinity didn't stand a chance. Bananaman and slug, look the fcuk out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, ND i assumed beat the Clones as they were up 3-1'and the Clones had 9 for the first half,'10'for the second.'both teams suck

haters

Nov 1, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
ausc won 1-0 over LUFC Sporting, cant believe the young guns lost, but props to Vault FC. i saw both games abby game should have been a blow out but just coulden't finish there chances

bam bam

Feb 7, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
your the joke know your facts young guns are out abby u is still in abby ars is gone there 4 will see in the end

Supersub

Sep 23, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you actually watched the game, young guns had about 85 % possession and spent the whole match in vault's half. Vault had 2 shots on goal and just put 10 men behind the ball while rolling subs at every stoppage. young guns should have buried their chances but it went to Pks and that's just a toss up. Vault would never have scored on us in regular play, pks were the only way.

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
A piss taking at MAP tonight, Trinity didn't stand a chance. Bananaman and slug, look the fcuk out!

Is this where we're supposed to get scared? 4-1 doesn't seem like a domination. Maybe 6/7-0 then I'd be a little worried. We won 4-1 too and we are terrible. Pressure is on you Nomads.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
if you actually watched the game, young guns had about 85 % possession and spent the whole match in vault's half. Vault had 2 shots on goal and just put 10 men behind the ball while rolling subs at every stoppage. young guns should have buried their chances but it went to Pks and that's just a toss up. Vault would never have scored on us in regular play, pks were the only way.

Lol quit crying, you guys lost end of. Hopefully the pressure of the league doesn't get too you guys and let Abby take first place...

bananaman

Sep 6, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
They beat Twu, you guys beat a midpack div 3 team......

Well ttp wouldn't be ttp without mb10 putting his 2 cents in where no one cares ;) but thanks anyway. As i said. No pressure on us. We are shitty div 2 team up against the almighty nomads. So will see what happens.

wr_ballack

Mar 5, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

The funny thing about the Vault/YG's game is that their striker added his two cents every 5 minutes in the game. "What is this subbing format? Is this youth league? Wait until the man comes off the field." Or "What's with all these subs? Isn't there a limit in substitutions?" Or finally in the 80th minute, he announces to his team, "Hey guys! They're playing for the tie!"

Way to go genius you finally figured us out. The bottom line is that we bought into our system, shut the YG's down, played for the tie, knowing that we have excellent PK shooters and a great goalie to stand behind.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0