Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 BC Provincial Cup Masters - Draw, Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And don't ever kid yourself. With Sapp losing to the only team capable of beating Sapp, WestVan was attempting cartwheels over that news. They can only beat us on the concrete called Ambleside....

SireM knows all too well......

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Castillians can't play with the big boys I hear. VMSL to strong for the best of the FVSL.

I watched Poco play for the first time vs Westvan. They are very physical team who defend very well at the back. If they played in the VMSL they would definately be in the TOP 5 and maybe even fighting for the TOP 3. They would not score as much goals as they do in the Fraser Valley but it would be fun to see if JTL would be in the TOP 5 in scoring.

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Westvan is very happy right now. They have NO Sapperton, NO Westside, and NO Columbus to deal with. Life is good over at the ambleside headquarters.

I don't think Westvan is scared of any of the remaining teams. I think the dragons speed might give them problems, if any.

Planks

Oct 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fanta
Any Given day my friend.....any one can beat anybody. PCOV has proven that. What is with all the sandbagging by the way. Fanta as much as I hate to admit it, you guys have fought hard and won some serious battles. I don't think any body will take you guys lightly, Especially WV if they were meet you in the final. I think you are correct about POCO. I think they would be easily top 5 in the VMSL. They are a very good team.

r
Westvan is very happy right now. They have NO Sapperton, NO Westside, and NO Columbus to deal with. Life is good over at the ambleside headquarter

Can you blame them. But I tell you one thing, they would have shown up for any one of those teams, and battled hard either way.
Good luck next weekend!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WAB loves the Valley!! The rumors is he wants to move the Sapperton Club to the Valley...

they would have to take the castillions spot as cloughie has now taken over poco open premier again!
as for poco competing against the vmsl week in week out ,I aggree they would compete every weekend ,but with the clubs like metro ford establishing themselves in premier again, it would just make that league more stronger!
for the recored jack we doesnt hate poco I live here for a reason ,& play with me mates!its just the pissing the watchboy says on here that gives me a chuckle!as a valley player I also wish all valley teams win on their day ,but still think the vmsl is stronger ,thats why most poco players played div 1 metro at the heights of their career & valley premier too,
BTW jtl is playing the quarter finals a big game?I have never won a provincial cup or came even close to it !
how about you ?

sid

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PCOV / WestVan Final

Will be a very physical and spirited affair. I cannot wait. For once, PCOV will be in a final and the intensity they bring will ramp up 10 fold. Just think, Fantabby, the bragging rights you poor choppers will finally have at the 'Sandbagger' tourney vs. Sapp this year. It will truly be a dream come true for you and I will happily take a back seat to the portugrease for one golf weekend even if you just make the final.
Even if it doesn't come together for you guys, congratulations up to now!

I will definitely not miss that game unless I'm not there.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
They would not score as much goals as they do in the Fraser Valley but it would be fun to see if JTL would be in the TOP 5 in scoring.

It will be fun and I'm going to give it a go next year. Good luck to all remaining teams. I pick WV by a country mile to win it all.

JTL

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be fun and I'm going to give it a go next year.

JTL

JTL don t tell me your gonna play for Westvan next year? The portuguese Club has made it very clear that since we have a lot of money under the salary cap we are gonna make a run for you. As soon as the BC's is over, our managment has booked a flight over to poco to speak to you and your agents.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
It will be fun and I'm going to give it a go next year. Good luck to all remaining teams. I pick WV by a country mile to win it all.

JTL

48 goals (or was it 42 TW???) throughout the year and ya shite the bed when it matters most - again. But it's just a game boys so it really doesn't matter does it?

Maybe next year is the year that you do something other than run the score up against inferior Valley teams - no shame in sitting after you get 1 or 2 - just sayin :wa:
maybe some new additions next year will help...OH it will be fun to hear of what happens in the Castalians camp over the summer. Can't wait. :cool:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alphabet was pretty quiet after his loss, full of it now.
No shame in losing to West Van, thats a good side. Disappointing but no shame.

alphabet

Nov 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

Full of it???? naa......was resting 2 broken ribs, 2 cracked ribs and pulled rib cage muscle (yes believe it or not there was muscle in behind all that fat) - it's just taken me 2 weeks just to get back into the swing of things.

BUUUUTTTTTT enough about me - let's talk about the CASTALIANS some more and how great of a season you had and how many league awards and titles you won this year and last. WATCHMAN - you gotta have those stats handy don't you? Look on your fridge...or the archived TTP postings you keep and stay up late at night reading.

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Full of it???? naa......was resting 2 broken ribs, 2 cracked ribs and pulled rib cage muscle (yes believe it or not there was muscle in behind all that fat) - it's just taken me 2 weeks just to get back into the swing of things.

At least your not making excuses.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
very quiet on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I guess Gk gets the last laugh!:wa::wa:

sid

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

We throttle that team in the league, so it would have been a major disappointment if we lost to them.
Next year....

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
48 goals (or was it 42 TW???) throughout the year and ya shite the bed when it matters most - again. But it's just a game boys so it really doesn't matter does it?

Maybe next year is the year that you do something other than run the score up against inferior Valley teams - no shame in sitting after you get 1 or 2 - just sayin :wa:
maybe some new additions next year will help...OH it will be fun to hear of what happens in the Castalians camp over the summer. Can't wait. :cool:

Post of the year.........:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0