Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Ladner 035's Summer League

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walks,

Let's get a picture of that Ankle!!

Check it out ....... tremendous indeed :rolleyes: This is a pic a day after I broke it while sitting in the hospital. They 'set it' with a temporary splint and then surgery was done the following day. It looked a helluva' lot worse at the field in my opinion as the ankle was displaced.

Broken fibula with torn ankle ligaments. Luckily, my man Z has been giving me the 411 on what to expect, rehab, etc. 39 years and my first broken bone ....... I guess it was bound to happen at some point :rolleyes: Just one of those things that happens on a pitch unfortunately :(

Cheers for the words, phone calls & emails lads ..... much appreciated !!

Attachments

• Ankle.jpg
    Ankle.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 52

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is what my ankles look like when getting off of an airplane.

What's the big deal?

:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry again, Walks. :(

So your tibia didn't break? If that's the case, do you think you're okay for a Division Two game on Tuesday or a Div. One game Thursday if you're not ready by Tuesday?

Cheers.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of you keeping score at home Albion sustained late pressure from Delta but held on to a well deserved 3-2 win. Captain Shamrock denied me from getting one step closer to my dream of winning the prestigious Ladner O35's Golden Orthotic award by calling my goal back.

Even is on,

KNVB

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers 3- Cliff Ave. 3

A couple of rules I didn't know coming into this season:

1. No slide tackles - took me 2 games to realize that one

2. No swearing - Took me 6 games and 30 minutes to learn the hard way. 2 yellows within 1 minute of each other last night.

Rangers still managed to take a 3-2 lead late into the game only to blow yet another lead with less than 3 minutes to go. Millar pulled one out of his arse after losing sight of the ball; a cheeky top corner poke from 12 yards out gave the Rangers the lead midway through the 2nd.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. No slide tackles

That always made me laugh when new guys came in and fcuking did someone and the fireworks thereafter.

I remember stitching Huddy in a Nations Cup game two years ago because he was used to the no slide tackle rule and forgot about it not being applicable at the Ethnic Tournament.

Classic...:D

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I remember stitching Huddy in a Nations Cup game two years ago because he was used to the no slide tackle rule and forgot about it not being applicable at the Ethnic Tournament.

Classic...:D

What was his response?
In the Ladner league, you get the "No slide tackles!" shout from the entire opposing team.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was bullcrap WAB!! Loved the intensity you brought to the match.Post-game banter was the usual good laughs although some Italian pastries would have been nice,Marco?
Very late arrival for yours truly.I'm sensing a pattern developing thursday nights.It's a good thing,isn't it?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What was his response?

Huddy looked at me with a blank face and then said 'shite Frase, I forgot it's on today' :D

Canada O-38s = Ladner Summer League All Star Team ;)

The Rangers have scraped the bottom of the barrel if they're now signing Crapperton players....

:p

I'll have to make it out to cheer on the boys when you play those Albion wankstains.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For those of you keeping score at home Albion sustained late pressure from Delta but held on to a well deserved 3-2 win. Captain Shamrock denied me from getting one step closer to my dream of winning the prestigious Ladner O35's Golden Orthotic award by calling my goal back.

Even is on,

KNVB

You know the rules, KNVB. :) It's ashame you didn't look at the line first..as your head was down.....as it usually is......:D Unlucky, big man.

Besides Brent Branka is going to win the golden boot.....he has 6 goals in his last two games.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besides Brent Branka is going to win the golden boot.....he has 6 goals in his last two games.

Tore us apart for 2 goals, and that was in the 1st 35 minutes. Then he had to leave.
Give it up KVBN

Rangers would be in 1st if not for the 2 2-goal leads we have given up this year.
As it sits, I think we're 4th.

BTW, Sapp and PAU players are keeping this ship afloat:eek::p

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know the rules, KNVB. :) It's ashame you didn't look at the line first..as your head was down.....as it usually is......:D Unlucky, big man.

Comeon CS , KNVB will win the golden boot with a plethora of goals in the back 9 of the season. We just have to keep feeding him pints:D:D

Being the best Ref in Ladner league must be a honour, but why was our centreback having a moan at you. You should have carded him..Maybe even you missed one :rolleyes::rolleyes:
remember CS report your cards:D:D

Duecy

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Comeon CS , KNVB will win the golden boot with a plethora of goals in the back 9 of the season. We just have to keep feeding him pints:D:D

Being the best Ref in Ladner league must be a honour, but why was our centreback having a moan at you. You should have carded him..Maybe even you missed one :rolleyes::rolleyes:
remember CS report your cards:D:D

Duecy

I just reported Animal's card....everything is good.

As for the center-back's moan......he had a good point....I was shocked to see the shot go in to be honest as the guy's last two made it into the backyard of the houses behind the goal. :D

Deuce

Sep 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just reported Animal's card....everything is good.

As for the center-back's moan......he had a good point....I was shocked to see the shot go in to be honest as the guy's last two made it into the backyard of the houses behind the goal. :D

And thats why your the best ref in the Ladner League 0-35..:D
I saw at least 3 dents on the one house..:D

You obviously like Nancy if you let him talk to you like that...:rolleyes:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
just catching up again lads....absolutely took the piss out of Ladners landing this past tuesday;)...just unlucky against Albion:eek:....DMU machine chugging away..and looking forward to the tilt against those old fart rangers...ranger4ever...bad-K-nees...the whole lot need a good piss taking and kicking up the arse...:D:p

walks...the ankle looks like a candy apple turned upside down :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0