Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Knight's Summer League

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey westcoast, your team exactly the same as winter? how many players u expecting tuesday?
also C4L, wats with VAULT FC? any reasoning behind that particular name?

They sponsored by the Vault restaurant, great place in Cloverdale.

Make your mother's day bookings now!

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Brilliant evening to play soccer. Sun shining for most of it.

Vault FC 3 - 1 SFC Pegasus

SFC played with 9 guys from the first 30 mins, Got their goal when our left back shoved a player into the post.

I was right to worry for Rookie's ankles. Hope their alright bud.
:wa:

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

SFC played with 9 guys from the first 30 mins, Got their goal when our left back shoved a player into the post.

so are we going to have all the KSL stuff in one thread? or diff threads for diff divisions?

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey westcoast, your team exactly the same as winter? how many players u expecting tuesday?
also C4L, wats with VAULT FC? any reasoning behind that particular name?

We pretty much the same just a couple of new guys. Should have the usual 12-14 players maybe more.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya Vault FC is Real White Rock, no problem with the first name, just better sponsorship from the Vault if we used the name. But great evening to play soccer, and we are off to a good start with a W. Looking forward to our "Random" draw first game against WRU, hope the sunshine holds out

rookie7

Nov 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money

haha well everything was fine until i decided to roll my ankle pretty good . . still a little tender but playing tonite so its okay . . haha don't know what the ref thought u hit on a couple of those tho . .

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Div 4 south, 2-1 Sundowners over Rovers. score could have been a few more goals, but hey, it's summer. we are there to drink beer. the summer signing from the DMU premier,er, div 1, worked out well. now to convince the coach to play him more than 30 minutes.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 1-0 Coyotes FC

We were kind of even with them having some more of the play. It was 0-0 till the 85 minute when we scored on a free kick. It's nice to start of with a win. I see it being a diffucult summer season with having 24 players signed, but I need to start the re-build for winter.

I hate 9 pm games and I'm happy will be playing at a normal time next week.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
another Div 2 South result:

Vault FC 0 - 2 WRU

Sloppy game, we played kick and run trying to take advantage of our speed, but every ball in the air was handled easily by the center backs. WRU first goal was a circus strike, guy could never do it again.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford United 3 - 0 Firefighters B

Firefighters are an older veteran like team, unfortunately no fitness. Decent game, but firefighters didnt really have any offence. Nice to start off the summer with a W...

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Pegasus 2 Pylons 0. Coast meridian is pretty messy. Playing on a field like that after playing on turf all winter is bit of a shocker. Pylons battle hard but not much skill.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So.. just how precise and up-to-date is JB with the discipline page on the web-site? One of our players had 2 yellows last game and got sent off, but as of now there's nothing on the site, even though there are other players listed on there that played the same day as we did. Maybe the ref did not report it??? Should the player play the next game? I know that in the regular season there's no way I would let him play, but this is summer soccer so.....play until notified??? BTW notice that one team had 7 players sent off in one game????? it said team BS.. who are those guys....anyone know???

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
So.. just how precise and up-to-date is JB with the discipline page on the web-site? One of our players had 2 yellows last game and got sent off, but as of now there's nothing on the site, even though there are other players listed on there that played the same day as we did. Maybe the ref did not report it??? Should the player play the next game? I know that in the regular season there's no way I would let him play, but this is summer soccer so.....play until notified??? BTW notice that one team had 7 players sent off in one game????? it said team BS.. who are those guys....anyone know???

If you have any questions phone JB and ask if you have any suspended players. If not then all is well. But if he was sent off you should sit him to teach him a lesson, if he was making mistake he needs to know that.

akhtarmo

Sep 19, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SFC Pegasus 4 Lakamba United FC 1
It was a good game, we got up 2 nothing pretty early. Benes scored an unreal bicycle kick from 15 yards out. Overall a good game, nice that we had 17-18 guys out that we could rotate through the positions.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vault FC 4 - 1 FC Celtic

I've never been so dominated in a game and yet won. The fist 30 minutes the ball didnt leave our half, other than the odd goal kick which crossed center only to come right back at us. We scored two complete garbage goals, one decent goal and got helped out by an own goal. Amazing strike by Celtic's #17 for their tally.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WestCoast 3-3 Pylons. Pylons 3-1 in pk's

They had 5 players with 5 mins to kick off we didn't even think a game was going to happen. They go up 3-0 on some piss poor defence and goalie communacations. We fight back in the second half to tie it up at 3-3. We went to shootouts and lost 3-1. Was a real look at ourselves to warm up and not worry about what is going to happen. We fought hard in the second and should have played like that the whole game and it would have been a win. Oh well.

WestCoast...What??? Go Canucks Go

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sundowner FC 4-3 Dynamo. Old boys had some fight left in them tonight. Nice free kick goal from # 8 on dynamo. Other than that spent most of the time calling sidelines to find score in hockey game. 2nd round.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts