Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Knight's Summer League

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
yup 4-0 sweep...we got our asses handed to us. Couldnt get a shot on net, and we couldnt string together mor than 3 passes. Just shite. Oh well, onto winter , nice to have a little break for sure!

onlygoals

Nov 25, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
peg 3 guildford utd 2...The league final was an entertaining match ,we took the lead 10 min into it of a penalty for a hand ball and peg came back with a header into the net and the the battle was on ,the half finished 2 1 for guildford but credit to the peg boys they didnt stop working as they never do and capitalized on 2 defensive mistakes and scored 2 quick goals,,,The last 20 min we dominated the position and had about 8 chances to score inside the 18 even a few open nets and 2 posts but it just was not our day and time ran out...congrats to guildford boys for a great season and goodluck to peg in the division final they truely are a great team....To all the div 2 teams thanks for all the great games and battles on behalf of guildford united...see you all next summer and for those in the winter league goodluck.......Azad

peg_rangers

Sep 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a great game. Both teams fought hard all game long. You guys were very unlucky not to get the equalizer in the last 10 or so. Thanks for the game and good luck in the season!

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sets up a Gunners Peg final...

Gunners won by default, ref called the game after the first round of pk's... serbs keeper went nuts swearing at him earning a second yellow, then hit the ref in the face. Real classy.

Gunners looking for the double, as they won div 1 wednesday:wa:

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's no way I can run enough right now to play the Gunners. They should be nice and give us the game, they've already won a division already :D

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess when you lose as much as WestCoast does everyone is a sandbagger. You have a D2 player playing on your D3 team? Sandbagger!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No kidding. By the looks of it you had to be a REAL BAD div. 2 squad to have not been promoted for this season.

Oh my...I may make the toughest bad ass on TTP mad with that statement. Look out. He's about to call me gay, and old.

Wait for it...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, there are many good D2 teams that didn't ask to be promoted (Who very easily could have and now I think Should have), or declined...

us Nomads, ACBC, GEU Inter, but that has been dissected already.

Poor FVSL D1.
~Sentinel,Stolo,and,SurreyCoyotesAreBallsFC.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0