Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2009/2010 Div 2b

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo76

Sep 20, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Ghouse
It's true. Surrey Sporting is gone. Some of the guys have decided to join up with GN Sporting in VMSL since a few of the players play their anyways in the summer. So I would say about 50% of the players going to VMSL. Others are going elsewhere. Will miss playing FVSL but it was time to move on. Good luck to all in Div 2.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like the league flipped the Athletica and Knights.

Knights now in our division.

Saturday nights will be good at WAP on the East turf with Div 1 Dynamo at 5pm, Nomads at 7pm, and Young Guns at 9pm and prem on West at 7pm.

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok, I had a few beers at lunch so I may be just imagining this... but is the schedule actually done? And further than a month into the season? Wow...

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hard to believe it is done, but that makes it easier to be able to plan weekends in advance!

Good luck to everyone in the division. A couple teams that should be very good and the rest I guess we'll just have to wait and see (us being one of them). Hopefully we can get the Westcoast monkey off our back as I hate having to listen to their Titan bashing on here. Guess we'll just have to do it and then let that do the talking.

Hows everyone looking so far into training?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Honestly... The Nomads are off to a weird start, but better than last year because we didn't fcuk all until our first game last year.

We have our 3 best guys hurt right now, so they are taking off the rest of the pre season. The rest of the team looks better and deeper than in years past, with only one of our guys getting poached this year :mad:

We have two more friendlies this week, one against the LUFC Young Guns, and one against GEU Inter.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ghouse you have 34 players signed to your div.2b squad.

Spare some crumbs throw a dog a bone. If you know what I mean, I'll take your tired, your sick and your poor. Maybe not the poor ones.hahahahahaaha

Actually going to practice tomorrow night WOW.
These sunday games are really going affect my golf game that sucks.

WestCoast...What??? less then 2 weeks away and for once interested in something other then soccer.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
WC golf? now way... I golf in the summer..well if you want to call what I do ,golf.
Now if you made it full contact speed golf. I would do better. I get so pissed by the 9th hole, that with my A.D.D., I can never seem to finnish a full 18/19 holes.

Polska

Not Bright
Sep 10, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
WC golf? now way... I golf in the summer..well if you want to call what I do ,golf.
Now if you made it full contact speed golf. I would do better. I get so pissed by the 9th hole, that with my A.D.D., I can never seem to finnish a full 18/19 holes.

there are pictures floating around showing u face down passed out on the tee box with drewl coming out of your mouth.. reminded me of homer simpson

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse:

It's called "whackfcuk" for a reason....:D

WestCoast: want a couple of 40 year old Russians? Not quite on par with 40 year old scotch, but the best surplus we've got to offer...:D

Seriously, we'll have about 10 more guys than we have room to sign...

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
ghouse:

It's called "whackfcuk" for a reason....:D

WestCoast: want a couple of 40 year old Russians? Not quite on par with 40 year old scotch, but the best surplus we've got to offer...:D

Seriously, we'll have about 10 more guys than we have room to sign...

I might I'll let you know in the coming weeks. It's always better to have more then less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0