Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2009/2010 Div 2a

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe the Clones are going D3 because a bunch of their guys left to retire and or join the New LUFC Masters team and or the Allblacks Masters team. The remnants are not good enough for D2 (from what I have been told) and don't have enough bodies to even start properly.

Just passing along what I was told.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I guess that means we won't see him in the D1 thread anymore? I think D2 suits him better anyway :D

Know just to annoy you i will still post there. yeah div 2 would be way more fun with a chance to play whalley strikers in the final and win 3 nothing, but guess i'll just have to wait another year to get another chance to score past you guys :)

gt5

Feb 24, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
inter to finish bottom is my prediction just for franchise. would of said 12th but there's only 10 teams ;)

new prediction?
just listen to brad on the phone for the past little bit 5-7 div 1 players leaving the soon to be folded div 1 side to join mission div 2.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
new prediction?
just listen to brad on the phone for the past little bit 5-7 div 1 players leaving the soon to be folded div 1 side to join mission div 2.

heard from karl that him, brad, derrick, matt, and ryan are going so already knew that bro and that prediciton was a joke im making no predictions on here that mean anything. yeah i told chris the div 2 team will now be a challenge for people. this should be a good divison port moody, inter, and mission. i don't know anything about the other teams but not taking them lightly from things i read.

Double R

Aug 21, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
yea dan, i agree, i think mission div 2 is going to be pretty good. Better than there div 1 team thats for sure. Hows ur new team looking by the way ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0