Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Senior Girls Soccer

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1. South Delta
2. Centennial
3. Chilliwack
4. Fleetwood
5. Charles Best
6. Enver Creek
7. Sardis
8. North Delta
9. Fraser Heights
10. Terry Fox
11. Semiamhoo
12. Abbotsford
13. Seaquam
14. Maple Ridge
15. Tamanawis
16. Walnut Grove

These are the seedings after yesterday's meeting. We are stunned to be honest that we ended up the number one seed. It means home games all the way and hopefully 3 wins to get to the provincials. We're pretty have with out draw but know it will be very difficult to make it for the 7th straight year.....we'll give it a go though. Go Devils.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SD 3 North Delta 0

It was an absolute walloping..........It probably should have been 7.........but it wasn't....Seaquam upset Charles Best so we play them at home on Monday.........They are a strong team but I know we can compete with them, so it should be a good game.

FTH.

Let's go Devils

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Game 1 South Delta 1 vs. Walnut Grove 0 (forfeit)

Game 2 North Delta 6 vs. Fraser Heights 2

Game 3 Charles Best 2 vs. Abbotsford 0

Game 4 Fleetwood 0 vs. Seaquam 3

Game 5 Chilliwack 0 vs. Maple Ridge 1

Game 6 Enver Creek 1 vs. Semiahmoo 3

Game 7 Sardis 5 vs. Terry Fox 3

Game 8 Centennial 5 vs. Tamanawis 1

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Game 9 Walnut Grove 0 vs. Fraser Heights 3

Game 10 Abbotsford 1 vs. Fleetwood 3

Game 11 Chilliwack 1 vs. Enver Creek 0 (shoot-out)

Game 12 Terry Fox 0 vs. Tamanawis 2

Game 13 South Delta 3 vs. North Delta 0

Game 14 Charles Best 0 vs. Seaquam 2

Game 15 Maple Ridge 1 vs. Semiahmoo 3

Game 16 Sardis 0 vs. Centennial 2

Friday, May 9, 2008

Game 17 Maple Ridge 1 vs. Fraser Heights 0

Game 18 Sardis 1 vs. Fleetwood 2

Game 19 Chilliwack 4 vs. North Delta 1

Game 20 Tamanawis 3 vs. Charles Best 1

South Delta, Centennial, Semiamhoo, and Seaquam have qualified for the Provincials with Chilliwack, Tamanawis, Fleetwood, and Maple Ridge battling for the last 2 spots......whoever wins their games on Monday will go on to Provincials....

So far this season, the Devils have won 14 games and tied 3........giving up 2 goals in these games. We're thrilled to have qualified for the 7th year in a row and we're definitely going to give it a go and try and win the Fraser Valley banner but the teams who are left are very good teams.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 2 Seaquam 0

A deserved win for the Devils today...........another clean sheet which was great.

On to the number one team in the Valley, Centennial.........they are the best team I've seen this year and it will be a HUGE upset if we pull this one off.......one game, who knows? Indo did it against Sporting and Columbus this year........:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 1 Centennial 2

A very good final.....but on the day, the wrong team won the game. We didn't leave their half in the first half but unfortunately missed a few golden opportunities......we started the second half the same way until about 10 minutes in when they had their first shot on goal.........a 30 yarder which our keeper let go through her legs.....at that point for the next 20 minutes, our girls were on our heels...first time this season we have been down. They scored a second during this time BUT we responded really well after this. We scored with 3 minutes to go and over the last 3 minutes has two fantastic chances to level the game. Several girls said one of our chances went over the line but I couldn't tell from my angle. Whatever.....we move on to the Provincials knowing that we can play with anybody in the province. I know Centennial felt fortunate to win but that's life. If you don't take your chances it is going to bite you in the arse.

Go Devils

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If anyone is in the area, South Delta will be playing Handsworth in this year's 'AAA' girls provincial final at 12:00 on the turf at 8 rinks.......Go Devils.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devils jersey’s don’t shrink to fit inferior players…

I'm sure Sweeny is thankful for that.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 2 Handsworth 2

South Delta wins on penalty kicks...............best day of my life EVER in terms of coaching...........the girls were FANTASTIC.....battled our asses off......

We love you Devils we do......we love you Devils we do.......we love you Devils we do.........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Devils we love you..........

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
South Delta 2 Handsworth 2

South Delta wins on penalty kicks...............best day of my life EVER in terms of coaching...........the girls were FANTASTIC.....battled our asses off......

We love you Devils we do......we love you Devils we do.......we love you Devils we do.........Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Devils we love you..........

Congrats shamrock well done....you're still a kunt

nutmegs

Nov 4, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Captain!!

Notice how I can say that and not try to diminish a women's provincial victory like certain people have to SU in the past. ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats Captain!!

Notice how I can say that and not try to diminish a women's provincial victory like certain people have to SU in the past. ;)

Hardly diminish it, Megs.........5 times in a row is amazing.....I just think more teams should be involved in the womens' tournament. Congratulations on the 5peat......that will be very difficult to beat for anyone. Watch out though, we've almost geared enough players to give you a challenge in the next two years. :)

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0