Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Masters Provincial Cup Banter

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Typical Zaurrini..........Zaurrini did you bring that little BBQ you used at trout lake during your Inter days?

No, more BBQ less soccer now.

We have a first class facility at Newton. Large BBQ, leather coaches and big screen TV.

I am staying waiting for Coachs 3am rant.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a big Rant but yes a few words.......

We are now back in the final four ....Total Masters B C record is 12 - 1.

Stop your AssFace Valley talk and see that we can compete with you Studs!:rolleyes:

As for Sapp Tonight.......I thought they deserved better but our back four is a rock right now.

Well done WAB.......You boys created some very good stuff but sometimes the gods give you another look..... Your Lads were as always first class!

The ref from ALBERTA was a Shocker to say the least...Brain D...you deserved better pal...Shocking.

After the Match both teams indulged upstairs in a very up beat night!

Sapp was good tonight.........Unlucky!

Thanks to Z and Roberts for the first class BBQ

Cheers to Blaze for the shot....;) Thank You for showing pal

Sir M, Jags, and Ginger.............Top Shelf Baby!

You boys are in a Leauge of your own...........Very Classy as Always!

Our back four are on fire right now so...Shuey, Mclean, Baily, and Klaassen, keep it going boys.......What a rock you were again!

On to the Isalnd........(Hopefully with West Van)

Last but not least....To one of my best friends and a steady Teamates...R F

HAPPY B DAY FRASE........You Played Well Tonight and did the Job.

You really are first class Big Man!

Let's Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!

Off to the Semi Finals again!:rolleyes:

A special Thanks to Ballbaby who not only stayed til the end......But told a few lads that he is thinking of making a jump over.........Come on Spiro......It's about time!

Thank you for your help tonight with our Over Flow Parking........Cheers Big Man!

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats SFC on a deserved win. This game was a bit like Dickens: tight, uneventful, and ugly. But Surrey really shut Sapp down I thought, I don't recall HOS having to make a save (hence the shutout:p).

Thanks for the hospitality Coach, and thanks for returning our game ball (I cannot believe the Antifan knicked our ball and put it in with the SFC gear, just for spite).

I also cannot believe that I was dumb enough to ask Dickens to get me a hotdog, which ended up being a bun with about a quart of mustard in it and four (stem and all) hot peppers, and no sausage. And I eat it anyway.

As a result, the following is Sir M's trip to the washroom theme song this morning.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2iv_E-Fn9E"]YouTube - Johnny Cash- Ring of Fire 1968[/ame]

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
And now for your weather forecast from victoria.......snowing, has just slowed down, altho was pretty wet, ground has a bit more than a skiff; assume turf's are fine; prob help out that cement grass at RAP. Good luck to all!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not a big Rant but yes a few words.......

We are now back in the final four ....Total Masters B C record is 12 - 1.

Stop your AssFace Valley talk and see that we can compete with you Studs!:rolleyes:

As for Sapp Tonight.......I thought they deserved better but our back four is a rock right now.

Well done WAB.......You boys created some very good stuff but sometimes the gods give you another look..... Your Lads were as always first class!

The ref from ALBERTA was a Shocker to say the least...Brain D...you deserved better pal...Shocking.

After the Match both teams indulged upstairs in a very up beat night!

Sapp was good tonight.........Unlucky!

Thanks to Z and Roberts for the first class BBQ

Cheers to Blaze for the shot....;) Thank You for showing pal

Sir M, Jags, and Ginger.............Top Shelf Baby!

You boys are in a Leauge of your own...........Very Classy as Always!

Our back four are on fire right now so...Shuey, Mclean, Baily, and Klaassen, keep it going boys.......What a rock you were again!

On to the Isalnd........(Hopefully with West Van)

Last but not least....To one of my best friends and a steady Teamates...R F

HAPPY B DAY FRASE........You Played Well Tonight and did the Job.

You really are first class Big Man!

Let's Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's Go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!

Off to the Semi Finals again!:rolleyes:

A special Thanks to Ballbaby who not only stayed til the end......But told a few lads that he is thinking of making a jump over.........Come on Spiro......It's about time!

Thank you for your help tonight with our Over Flow Parking........Cheers Big Man!

You are the biggest shite disturber going. :D

Surrey United is where I am staying until they don't want me anymore. In fact, Pasqua told me he is coming to Surrey United after he found out that Hughsey does puppet shows for us after the games.

I will say this about the Rangers. They deserve to be called the best Master's team. Their track record is second to none. They have won some games that their opponents feel like they deserved BUT the fact remains.....the Rangers always find a way to win. The Rangers simply are afraid of losing more than any other team. I think the fear of losing and taste of it drives that team more than the thrill of winning. They are not good losers. :D

Lots of fun last night as expected. Good comeraderie by both Sapperton and the Rangers after a very even game that could have gone either way.

Ian Mclean, you are a machine buddy! A big game player. Good thing you have a coach like Kenny to control you and get the most out of you. Quit pissing Kenno off and take your ColdFX.

I definitely get a kick of watching SirM, Dicken's Cider, and Jags. It's like a travelling Vaudeville show.

Fun night and Zaurinni's sausages are forcing me to cut this post short right now.

Hose

Apr 10, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rangers are the BEASTS OF THE EAST. I had the opportunity to play and win a Provincial Cup with Shuey, Mac, Ritchie, and Baily and these guys show up in big games.
Congrats to HOS and good luck the rest of the way.
Cheers

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach

I think you left out thanking GOD and J.C.

Um, that would be my job as Team Preacher T. ;)

Completely gutted.
That Dickens didn't bring the Quaich last night...:D
Kodiaks feel it's not the same drinking Whisky alone without adopted Brown Cub and Ginger Cub brothers.

Sapperton are a very, very good team.
I think I could mention how each of their players played and the world of respect they command.
But Coach has already bored you to tears...:D
Favero in the middle is an amazing player for our age group.
Back line is solid, Ryan and the Polish lad were a handful, and nice to se ma Scotland brother Sully with some silky smooth skill and touches.
WAB:
My hat is tipped - You were fantastic out there last night.
Well done Sapp on a great year.

To get by the League Champs last week and get by arguably the hottest team in the Province, needless to say, we are stoked.
As Schuey said, this shite never gets old.
Again, much like last week, it could have gone either way and we will take it.

My teammates played well, possibly not as good as last week, but we got the job done and that's what counts.
Coach and Fermo had us organized and prepared and we'd be fcuk all without them calling the shots.
Our back 4 were a brick wall.
I know HOS you give kudos to them but another clean sheet does say how tidy you are back there too bro.
Barry Parno is a machine.
The day he gets a yellow card for diving is the day I fcuking die.
And, the reds given to Brian and Brad were just as tragic.

Many, many thanks to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Sorry I meant my Lord and Saviour Fil Zaurinni.
The Geegers and Moose Steak Sandwiches he and White Shoes whipped up were sublime.

Seriously, thank you to the young Rangers for providing the hospitality they did, we trained them well, ;), and very flattering to see the abundance of TTPers and friends out on a cold Friday night to watch a bunch of old farts kick a ba.

Best of luck to the rest of the teams this weekend and cheers,
RF

Bigunit11

Apr 24, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
A little more detail:

UVIC went up 2-0 in the first half on goals from Tony Legg and Nick Gilbert. Westside did not show well at all in the 1st half. Didn't even look like they thought they were in a cup game. In the second half UVIC decided to sit back and defend their lead. Big mistake. This let Westside think they were in the game and they actually created some chances early. Westside finally got on the scoresheet with not too much time left, I think Catliff headed in the cross. They had a couple more great chances with no time left sailing the ball over and/or wide a few times. Full marks to UVIC, the better team on the day, but should rethink sitting on a lead in the future. The game overall was a dud from a spectator POV. I'm looking forward to playing Coveside tomorrow.

Cheers.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the FireRangers! Easily the class of our age-group over the last 4 years now.

Last Wednesday I was telling a couple of people I think the final will be a repeat of last year - with UVIC at home in the semi though, I think Columbus (yes, they will beat Cliff handily tomorrow) will be in tough to get there.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs hard to argue, but UVic's win today was impressive, and they could very well be in the final. Where exactly is the semi played (RAP...?)...that could be the difference. I am leaning slightly towards UVic in that one. The other one, well, Vantreights if they win, will have a better shot against SFC I think.

In any event, depending on what happens tomorrow, there may will be a LARGE WVFC contingent on the Island next weekend, and if that happens, it will be a vaudeville act.

Congrats to UVic. I have always said the only universities worth their salt are situated west of Alma.

SCK

May 2, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to UVic. I have always said the only universities worth their salt are situated west of Alma.

As a former UVIC alumni I would agree....Any italian would be ecstatic for rabbit stew!
Not really surprised at the result though. Westside IMO were lucky last weekend against us. UVIC has some good players and shouldn't be taken lightly. Regs, I think Cliff will show up tomorrow. They should have all of their guys out. Plus, Hose may be working since he doesn't get weekends off at the store.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope Cliff do show up with all their guys as when they do, they are a quality side... but Columbus has all the tools I think to outgun them.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sapp 0 SFC 1

Hats off to a super team that I just can't see anyone beating.

The best field conditions we could have had was turf; true bounce, quick control, fast pace. And we still were beaten.

In the 1st 15 min, we had some good play around their 18 and created some nice 1-2s but it ended with good defensive blocks or weak shots on net. But after that we wouldn't have broken the Ranger defense down for weeks. They were super defensively.

Having said that, I don't think the Rangers would had scored if not for the brutal red against Brian Donald. I feel the ref flat out cost us PKs - It was going to PKs. Two plays after the red, we were caught in marking confusion on the corner.
On every set play me, Brian, John, Kent, and Kirk marked Barry, Shu, Bailey, Macs, and Andy. We were controlling that aspect of the game up until the moment Brian was tossed and we were completely disrupted on the corner.

But it seems the Rangers live for that one opportunity; one little opponent error. They're seasoned vets and are great at capitalizing when the opportunity arises, and thus deserved the win.

I thought we were going to win. The only problem was they knew they were going to win - come hell or high water. They just have those type of guys.

Even after all that, it was still a great night out at the NAP.

BTW, thanks for sending the pizzas our way after the game; that was a very classy move.:eek::D

Roberts, you have to cook the fcukin sausage all the way through, you drunk bastard!!!!

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree WAB........That game was headed to PK's as well.

And yes you boys came out at a different pace in the first 15 or 20! (Lightning Quick)

Your team battled all night long and were both classy on the pitch and again after.

To come upsatairs after and share some pints,eat some food, and listen to some awesome tunes shows that Sapp is a very classy team! (Yes they are)

Cheers WAB..........It was a good battle!

1-1 now pal;)

Scottyshell

Sep 22, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You mean you don't owe them points for beating them? Must've fed them enough dogs'n pints afterwards to make them forget...wonder which Italian team you'll play in the final Coach?

Cheers!

Mundy Park or Newton Park.....hmmmmm

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay Scotty.....I am going public here and asking you to come on over next year.

We are still part Van Firemen even though your club rejected our application.:rolleyes:

Halvy and Andy want you to be part of our new 4 3 3 system.

Tell you what....We will discuss next month out at the FF Golf Tourney down in Delta!

Cheers Scotty.........Make it happen and keep the family happy pal;)

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0