Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Langley Summer League

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lizards 2 The Kids 0

Not much to say about the footy.Road trip to willoughby brought out the tailgate bbq for bratwurst & beverages.Another good summer league night

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads v LIZARDS tuesday at 7.
Are you guys bringing out Betty and Wilma?

Lizards are hoping for the first Dude sighting of the summer. Things have gone to pot since winter. We have put a couple beach balls in the ball bag for him to warm up with just in case. If that doesn't help is touch not sure what will.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've got Kebab's for the BBQ, and a big kids cooler. Unfortuantely Johnny's in Edmonton and Leo-Tard is in Costa Rica, so the onlly thing left to make fun of is Web's Armband..and my ball skills.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps that sad looking cup in your avatar too. Time permitting of course. Captain's arm bands in the summer... can't get enough.

gold

Nov 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We've got Kebab's for the BBQ, and a big kids cooler. Unfortuantely Johnny's in Edmonton and Leo-Tard is in Costa Rica, so the onlly thing left to make fun of is Web's Armband..and my ball skills.

Maybe I'll use it to preform the people's elbow. :cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you ungrateful cnuts are lucky, I'll take a break from co-ed netball practice, and come out for the 2nd half in time to walk on the field, score a cracker w/ my lethal left peg, and be off in time for Dancing with the Stars elimination show.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
come out for the 2nd half in time to walk on the field, score a cracker w/ my lethal left peg, and be off in time for Dancing with the Stars elimination show.

In other words, since you are a experienced Veteran, you know that you will only be able to play 27 minutes, and therefore have learned to structure other events on either end of your soccer minutes.

I have no doubt however in your ability to score a cracker with your your lethal left peg because your keeper is not very good ;)

Anyhow..... all fun aside see you tomorow if your stick for our 9pm game vs the FV..which might as well be Dancing with the Stars, Aldergrove Edition.....

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sub, who are you trying to kidd, even if we could get Dude to track back that far so one of his left footed pass backs could possibly go in we are more worried about Funky and his Karate Kid Knee.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Timmy Wagner would have made the save off the Karate Kid. He is that dreamy.

Neither you or Timmy- or Superman- were saving my header on that fateful Pakenham Cup Quarter final game.

irish rover

Aug 6, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy hair club for men, I don't think anyone would have stopped that rocket off the Karate Kids knee.

Mind you, if I had your perfect hair it might have deflected off it and over the bar.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0