Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2008 Langley Summer League

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUYSA 5 - FV 2...Young guys had a good roster and it showed apparently...

Dynamo 1 - Nomads 0.... though it was more like Dynamo vs. Dynamo 5-2? or something. Rikki with the hatty.....

Looking forward to the Muckers/Lizards battle tonight, hopefully the Muckers bring their A, B or even C squad out, or at least combine the three to make a 11 man roster.

STILL no Utah sightings?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
LUYSA 5 - FV 2...Young guys had a good roster and it showed apparently...

Dynamo 1 - Nomads 0.... though it was more like Dynamo vs. Dynamo 5-2? or something. Rikki with the hatty.....

Looking forward to the Muckers/Lizards battle tonight, hopefully the Muckers bring their A, B or even C squad out, or at least combine the three to make a 11 man roster.

STILL no Utah sightings?

Looking forward to tonight, be nice to finally get a run in, especially with the crapload of games this weekend.

suburbanator

Oct 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nomads forfeited?

I prefer to call it a mutual agreement to post the score as 1-Nil. It was unfair for them, we handicapped them by giving them Blair Roman and Arty. KJohnSob was in net for them, even with a healed meniscus/vagina he was like Cloutier... a sieve. Our keeper tried to level the playing field by not taping his wrists into a firm position, and relying on the crossbars to make his saves.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will be out to watch the lads tonight. I've decided to take the summer off and heal my mangina.

I will be cooking brats.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Damn straight. Mini Utah on the Bar-b tonight. You may need to do some recruiting for 2008/2009.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Expecting big things out of you tonight Stallion...;)

I'm actually expecting big things out of myself.
But that's after I need to use the loo after gobbling down a couple of infants.
Urp.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So the LIZARD mucker darby is on for tonight.:wa:
The lads are all fired up raring to go. The grass is freshly cut and the rain should stop just before kick off.
I am not too sure what to expect from these Fijian Brats.:confused: We will have to make sure Frank is checking over your shoulder with a flashlight to check for doneness.

Sorry about last week Sub. I feel shame:rolleyes: Two minutes in the sin bin.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard 6-3 for Lizzards. Muckers started with 9, got the 10 20 minutes in and McLean came in and made 11 just after half time.

Frank

Sep 12, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
[quote=knvb;I heard 6-3 for Lizzards. Muckers started with 9, got the 10 20 minutes in and McLean came in and made 11 just after half time.

Score was 7-3 i believe.3-0 at the half .early in the second half muckers get a couple to make it close.Dude starts cooking brat's on the sideline Rangerforever loses his concentration due to the aroma of cooking babies and then the lizards pot a few more.I think Dude's cooking ploy worked really well.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I took in this match. I must say, the Lizards definitely look a lot better with me in the line-up than without, and not just because of my handsomeness. Peebs is never again allowed to use #8 if he plans hitting the ball with his lipstick like that again. I know there is hero worship involved here, but this is too much.

The field was tilted the Muckers/ Rangers way pretty much the whole time. Not due to the flow of play, but simply because collectively they are very big. Any team that makes Murray Howes look small and skinny is a somewhat rotund team.

Whiste Blower- Germany 1988 called, and they want their kit back. Please wash out the mud streak in the ass crease before returning. Danke schön.

Final score was- I think- 7-3. But, not before the Muckeros made a valiant comeback early in the 2nd from a 4-0 deficit to make it interesting at 4-3. This had “The Biggest Loser” episode written all over it. But, alas, the Lizards are simply too good, too strong, and too fit, if somewhat less handsome without me leading the way.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes.
Final score was Lizards - Touchdown, Muckers - Field Goal.

I thought the scoreline flattered them... :rolleyes: :D

We actually made a game of it in the 2nd but kudos to you guys on your finishing.
I know you had the lion's share of possession but those goals were quite nice to be fair.
Cnuts. :)

Ton of fun and looking at the lads we had out along with the boys that couldn't make it, I think we just might have a side to battle out there now in the coming weeks.
Should be good.

Sorry for not coming round your way boys as we parked on the other side of Mountain.
Next time we'll do the tailgate together.

Cheers,
RF

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Ranger, but at times you guys made us look silly. Even though you were missing depth you still worked the ball around nicely. The next game is marked on the calender.
The Muckers kit last night were white T shirts. And on a muggy night as last night I do not recommend. All I could see as I was dribbling at Ranger were his saucer like ariolas and his crater of a bellybutton. How much sweat did you actually wring out of that thing?

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Ranger, but at times you guys made us look silly. Even though you were missing depth you still worked the ball around nicely. The next game is marked on the calender.
The Muckers kit last night were white T shirts. And on a muggy night as last night I do not recommend. All I could see as I was dribbling at Ranger were his saucer like ariolas and his crater of a bellybutton. How much sweat did you actually wring out of that thing?

That's why I wanted to play up front, everytime I looked back it just threw me right off my game :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0