Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Knights summer league

Status
Not open for further replies.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
raul10 said:
any results for week 1? in the valley north div:
poco city pacific 1-1 poco royals
the royals took the extra point in the shootout. great game, very evenly matched teams, both sides had plenty of chances to take the 3 points. looking forward to a rematch!

correction: 2-2, sheesh, must be summer league

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah we lost our first game 3-1, we sucked but it was our first game together so we can only get better. I hope...

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
thats us, lost too many players to Div1 and two went to the Masters Div but we have some new players, and some returning players from that shite DIv1 team the Crusaders, one guy maoved back to costa Rica and one moved back to England, and add some injuries, and guys out right not wanting to play soccer anymore, that leaves about seven maybe from that team, how about you guys???

clubbin

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
there was no excuss why we lost just simple mistakes its not because of players not being there that we had last year. i'm tired of hearing that shti. Just win with the players we have we were just unlucky last game cross bar lots of shots just wide so it wasnt lack of quality of players.

ScotKop

Feb 1, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
WRU 2 - 2 Whalley (FT)
WRU 8 - 7 Whalley in PKs

Ugly game, penalties almost went the distance, only 1 kicker left on each team.

Highlight of the game was the Whalley player who almost hit the corner flag with his PK.....summed up their striking efforts.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Moody over Langley 6-0 at municipal park

not a very good game, they put in an own goal 1 minute in on a pass back right past their keeper, and that was about the only interesting thing that happened.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
clubbin said:
there was no excuss why we lost just simple mistakes its not because of players not being there that we had last year. i'm tired of hearing that shti. Just win with the players we have we were just unlucky last game cross bar lots of shots just wide so it wasnt lack of quality of players.

Alfie I wasn't talking about our game, just letting him know what happened to our team, we could have won that game, it will come together.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Alfie I wasn't talking about our game, just letting him know what happened to our team, we could have won that game, it will come together.

oh no! dissention in the ranks. can't wait to play the rams!

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rams 7 Coquitlam Titams 1
I scored two one from a pk the other I chipped the keeper all in all it was a pretty boring game, we should have scored 12 or 15 maybe? guys can't hit the net I was shooting 100% two shots two goals:rolleyes:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
totti as long as you clean my boots after every game then we might be able to work something out, but don't hold your breath

totti_10

Aug 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
hey kevin why do u only post rite away when u win? but when u lose u take a couple of days then blame your team?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Because I get way more drunk after we lose, and you win as a team and lose as a team, if you don't play a TEAM game then you won't be to successful, and I do post after we lose, trust me Totti I have no method behind my madness, but I want to know how you guys did last night and everyone else, we all play for fun right Totti, come on son lighten up a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0