Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Knights summer league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hope this works, heres a new thread for all who are playing in the Knights summer league, lets keep all banter in here.

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have no idea what division we are playing in but I know we put a team together with some div 1 and div 2 players. I believe forwards are playing defense and defenders are playing forward needless to say we should clean up.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice work, J.B. has it set southside of the river and Northside or was it east/west? anyway team from Poco, Port Moody Maple ridge, Coquitlam, Mission are one side LAngley, Slurrey, N.Delta, whiterock, Delta, Aldergrove, Tsawwassen are on the other side, Watch out for the Royals they always have a good summer league team, is the Nationals going to be playing...Walls you still alive ????

dutch08

Sep 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Fury and Gunners have combined to make a Div 1 summer league team. Hopefully we can do better then last summer...:knvb:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you guys had a DIv2 summer league team is that the one Notaek is playing for???

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow, this league has grown since the days of one league, one division (1st, or Premier). There were some pretty good teams in Prem back then.

How is the 1st / prem division looking now?

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
well one week until the league starts!! some VMSL team are signed up anyone know what teams those are?

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
Nice work, J.B. has it set southside of the river and Northside or was it east/west? anyway team from Poco, Port Moody Maple ridge, Coquitlam, Mission are one side LAngley, Slurrey, N.Delta, whiterock, Delta, Aldergrove, Tsawwassen are on the other side, Watch out for the Royals they always have a good summer league team, is the Nationals going to be playing...Walls you still alive ????

yah, i'm loving the north/south division idea, except for the lufc krank'd in the north division, i don't know they slipped in there.
and i'm also pretty sure that this is the first time the poco royals have played in summer league so i'm not sure how they could "always have a good summer league team", but agreed, they are pretty good so watch out for them and watch out for a bloodbath in the poco derby between the royals and poco city pacific:mad:
one week left! i'm jacked up:wa:

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks Bluenose Tsawwassen Royals always have a strong summer team, I also heard that they have three teams from POCO playing, not just the Royals and Pacific, I think J.B. said United? or athletic? I don't know forsure someone wanna clear this up?

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
haha,thanks for specifying, egg on my face.
and the poco city athletic were going to be the 3rd poco team, but they've joined the tri-cities league after all. so only 2 poco teams and that's why there's a langley team in the cities "north" division.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
I thought you guys had a DIv2 summer league team is that the one Notaek is playing for???

There was going to be 2 moody teams, one in each div, but we've decided to merge them instead and form one div 1 team.

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector said:
we play the Magpies? next week who the fack are they?

they're a u-21 team, i think they must all be too old for u-21 now that's why they're playing in our division.

Kevin Hector

Apr 9, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
First game tomorrow for the new look Rams!!! can't wait to see how our new players play, and more importantly how much they can drink!!!! after the game beers!!!:p

raul10

Sep 3, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
any results for week 1? in the valley north div:
poco city pacific 1-1 poco royals
the royals took the extra point in the shootout. great game, very evenly matched teams, both sides had plenty of chances to take the 3 points. looking forward to a rematch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0