Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 RRSL-Airport League [Summer]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
Back on Topic....As far as this week's schedule is concerned, your scabbrous lot are playing us geriatric Pylons at Steveston High School tonight. You should actually be there.... I don't have the rest of the schedule with me.........

stew :rolleyes:
I'll try to drop by after practice. We have a Nation's Cup practice tonight at 6:30 and if we finish early, I think we are close to Steveston. Will you be dressed in orange or wearing that red Temple jersey? I say charge Gurps a storage fee. Oh wait, you'll be the one on the sidelines with a couple of beers on hand.

CHAB

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of which.... hey Omniscient Total Bastard, am I now allowed to see PMs that I have accrued while my Premium Membershite was in its previous lapsed state? Just want to know if I need to get CHAB to send it to me again or not.....
If it's not in your inbox then you would need to get it resent. Don't forget to delete old PM's as well that you don't need (might want to clear out the sent items folder as well).

To stay on topic... who's winning the league?

:D

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
If it's not in your inbox then you would need to get it resent. Don't forget to delete old PM's as well that you don't need (might want to clear out the sent items folder as well).

To stay on topic... who's winning the league?

:D

Air Canada is 7-1-1 don't know about the rest

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CHAB:

Orange? Where the hell does orange come from? We've never worn orange, except for our handless former Dutch keeper. Because you cheapskates only have one set of green jerseys, we've always worn red & white against you. Preference for us would be to be able to wear green when we play (after all, we are Killarney).

Oh wait, you'll be the one on the sidelines with a couple of beers on hand
Only after the game's done, and with a couple in each hand. Get it right....BTW, since your team never shows up with your own cooler, we might be persuaded to sell you a couple for a small fee... :rolleyes:

Which Nations' Cup team will you be playing for? I didn't think they had an age category that old :p :D We've lost one of our best players (Eddie) to Ireland for the duration, so I guess I'll have to stick myself up front.

beerZ,

stew :cool:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
I don't have the rest of the schedule with me - anybody else got it (cue Dumpster...)?

The dumpster is away on holidays for the next few weeks. I guess he found enough empties and saved up. So I guess he cannot help you Stew.

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
stew said:
CHAB:

Orange? Where the hell does orange come from?

Which Nations' Cup team will you be playing for? I didn't think they had an age category that old :p :D ....
Stew,

Orange is the colour of the Pylon, you pylon.

I don't play, you're right, there isn't an age category for me. I'm assisting Mackers with the women.

CHAB

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew,

Sorry for the late reply.

I will be out to the game next week for sure, and I will pick up my shirt then. Although if you do want it, I could sell it to you. :rolleyes:

I had to go out of town last week kinda unexpected, but I am back now!!!!! :rolleyes:

See ya on Wed.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone out there know who is playing whom and where?

We beat stews' mob 7 or 8 1 last week, which makes us 8-1-1 I beleive.

CHAB,

Will you be out tonight?

CIC

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CIC (aka "I need to try a bike every time I get near the ball"):

Don't have the schedule at work; it's actually on another box at home that I've been rebuilding in the spare time I don't have.:rolleyes:

As far as I know, we're playing against Air Bankrupt at Mitchell tonight. Schedule should be the same for you guys as in the first round, too, probably just on a different pitch.

You could elaborate about the game a bit, and let people know that at best we had 10 players, dropping to 9 as we lost a guy in the 2nd half when he torqued his knee. Or that a number of your goals were scored on a keeper with missing digits (he actually did quite well for a rookie given the number of shots you guys took). Highlight for us: Chiu scoring his first goal in 20 years. Definitely not a highlight: Nate tiptoeing through the tulips near centre...that was truely frightening.

When are you guys going to finally break down and get your own cooler? We don't mind selling beerz to you, but it leaves less for our own swillhounds....

stew:cool:

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well let me just start by saying what a crock !

We have to go out to new west to play this evening when it should have been our triumphant return to south arm this evening. ACBC next time mates don't play in a RICHMOND summer soccer league if you can't field a team. Apparantley this is the only time and place that they can field a team , so all other teams be forwarned if you are scheduled to be the home team against these guys they will take that advantage away by saying that they can only play out there.The only reason that we are even playing this game is due to the fact that all the lads really wanna take it to the BC clad jerseyed team. In closing to any members of ACBC who may be on this site i'm sure your good guys but for next year either play in RICHMOND on RICHMOND FIELDS or get the fcuk out of the league. :D :D :D :D p.s. HAVE A NICE DAY :mad:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Rattler:

Were you guys supposed to be the home team tonight? If so, you'd have the right to demand that you play closer to home in Ditchmond...

El Presidente made the deal with them because the city has given us the shaft on fields this season (that's why we've played all over the map, and only had the schedule week-by-week). They brought the field in with them at their cost, and offered it to the league for free.

There are 2 small perks to playing against them, though:

1) turf field in much better shape than any of the cow pastures that we've been playing on in Ditchmond;

2) 4 dozen beer provided to the opposition by the beflagged gits.

Should we only be playing in Ditchmond? Personally, it doesn't worry me as I don't live there; I just work there. You can't go by the other Richmond league either, as they play games in Vancouver and Delta, too.

BTW, we all hate the flag jerseys too.....:rolleyes:

beerZ,

stew:cool:

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
CHAB,

Will you be out tonight?

CIC
Sorry CIC,

Been busy with the Canada Games Team. Will probably only make 1 or 2 more games this year. My schedule sucks. Hey, you looked pretty good in goal on the weekend for Ireland.

CHAB

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Hey, you looked pretty good in goal on the weekend for Ireland.

CHAB

CHAB,

Thanks mate. After not playing in goal for over a year I felt very rusty but not much else I could have done. We lost 5-1 lastnight BTW :eek: :rolleyes: :(

Good luck with your Canada Games squad, I'm sure you've sorted them all out. :)

To stay on topic, other results from lastnight?

CIC

steve a.

Not Bright
Jun 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
:)

Well a much deserved victory over the BC flag wearing ACBC out in New west last night. 4-1 we won and it really shoulda' been 4-0 but our own guy passed it straight to one of their guys with like 3min. left to give him a breakaway upon which he passed (offside) to an open man for their only tally. Our defense was stellar with yours truly slotting our first goal from 35 yrds. on a free kick which should have been easily been saved (kicked the crap outta it though). The lads on the other team were alright as they came over and had a few pints after the game with us (apparently their coach gives 2x24 packs to the opposing team for playing -making the trek to newwest - and none to theirs :( ) . Anywho enough chit chat does anyone know the lineups for next week ? El presidente should get to forwarding the schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0