Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup 2005 Pakenham Cup: Semi-finals

Who will win the Pakenham Cup this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
. How many years in a row do the masses need to write these guys off as too old, too slow, too ugly, impotent, mentally unbalanced, and just plain gay as hell? Here they are again, one game away from Provincials, getting there the way they like it: back door.

;)
Us or Poco, please clarify :D

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
Cudos have to go out to that collection of racoon-fist-fcuking-bag-of-dicks. Well done boys. Go Poco Go.

;)

Thanks Dude for the compliments.. As for the game, we know for most of us this is our last chance at winning the Pak.Probably the last game for some of us, sooooo I predict a win.. ;) as long as I play ;)

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
. As for the game, we know for most of us this is our last chance at winning the Pak.Probably the last game for some of us, sooooo I predict a win.. ;) as long as I play ;)
FOr most of our team, it is the only chance some may get to win a cup title, so I hope we can give your lot a good run. May the beers flow for all tomorrow!

PS, **** off wind and rain! Lets hope for some good weather........and some $12 game balls! :rolleyes:

TheFenian

Jan 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
After a good day at Fraser Downs yesterday, I think I am on a role with my predictions.
So, here are the Fenians predictions:
PAU/ Whally: 3-1 PAU. Score will be tied at the half, but PAU's depth will prevail and two early second half goals will happen. I am hoping Sir Cainy will go with some speed on the outside and park the Dragon on the sidelines. Not the type of game where wisdom is needed. Romor has it that Hibee may be putting on the heart monitor for today's game and suiting up. Good thing we are only down the road from the hospital. Cainy, keep that hot wife ready, she may have to do some first aid on the Scottish prick.

POCO/ Rangers: 2-0 POCO: Sorry Rangers, best damn hotdogs in the Valley, but they won't help you today. Played a great game last week and handed our asses to us, but I think the magic is over. Osama and the boys are gonna be back in the dance for the second straight year.

Good Luck to all teams, and pick up your garbage so that we fcukers don't have to clean up after you.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
fraser valley animal style win for PAU 2-1. Windy, ugly game but we 'll take the hard working effort win.

superlative effort from hoss, studs up,keegan, drew and skip+ others.
Mo and JC even got stuck in on the odd tackle. :rolleyes:

Whalley had lots of pressure with the wind in the first half and were unlucky not to get anything.

and the season continues...:D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco 2 - Rangers 1

Hats off to the Rangers, who pushed this game late into the second overtime. With 2 minutes left before spotters, a shot by Osame deflected by a Ranger looped over the keeper for the winner. In all honesty, the game could have gone either way IMO. Rangers hit some ironwork as well.

~S

Spoons02

Nov 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah the wind definatly sucked today. congrats to pau and poco on their wins.

anyword on whalley's #10 ankle? made a pretty sounded pretty nasty from where i was standing.

congrats again. the final should be interesting.

Ps Mo i'll be there again tuesday, to knock some crosses in for ya :p

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately couldn't make it out today but heard it was a cracker.

Unlucky to the young guys and keep your heads up.
You gave it all you had and a big well done on doing the club proud.

I heard there was some singing? ;)

Well done PoCo.
Well done Peace Arch.

Best of luck to two great clubs,

RF

White Shoes

Jun 6, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Poco. I think that we had more quality chances and could of won the game, but 2 mistakes cost us. I'm proud of the boys, in week 6 I honestly thought that we were in for alot of trouble but since the Aldergrove game we went on a fantastic run was alot of fun.

Watch out for the rangers next year.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The wind sucked.
The ball sucked.
The ref sucked.
The field sucked.
Playing 120 minutes sucked.
My calves sucked.

Gutted.
Zaurrrini.

Congrats to Poco and Pau. Good Luck.

PS You both Suck.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
What a day! :p
First off the Old Rangers tangle with Sapp all afternoon and barley get out of Dodge with a win.Well done Sapp, first rate effort from the boys today and the game could have gone either way.You guys will do the league proud if you get the last possile B C spot.

Now on to the main event!
The new and only Rangers battled there balls off today.
No they do not have the most talent.
No they do not have the deepest bench at times.
Yes they have the biggest heart in our league.
The boys did the club and the league proud today!
What can you say about a bunch of muckers who give everything they can out on the park.
The game could have gone either way today.

PoCo ,well done boys. You guys have always been top shelf baby!!!!!!! ;)
You are a classy bunch of lads and we (Rangers) have definatly had a good healthy rivalry with you boys for quite a few years now.

Win or lose the Rangers were singing baby.(Po Co must have heard it!)
I think the rebuilding is now in place and now the players will come.

Jacko, Zaurrini, Max, Arron, Welsh, Roberts, Kurt ,Halvy, Doc, Grahame, Ian, Steve, The Rob, Juice, Phil, Bryan,Mark ,Kemper,Erin, Neil, Juan, well done.
You almost shocked the world!!!! ;)

They say it's a game of luck sometimes. Today was a classic example of a very lucky goal.

You boys deserved better, but did yourselfs proud.

Let's go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's go Rangers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Let's go Rangers!!!!!

I love this team baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P S. how about those geegers boys.
Compliments of the Rangers Old Boys! Jeff Boyle you are the best buddy boy.

On Fire. Right Moe?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Caught the Rangers-Poco match from about 30 mins into the first half and all I can say is the Rangers were very unlucky not to win this one. Poco didn't show me much today but like everytime I watch them play they seem to defend well and score some fluke goal to win. Thems the bounces I guess. Anyways I arrive and the first thing I see is Zaurrini's shot get stopped on the goal line and then the rebound a similar fate. I ask what the score is and they say 1-0 Poco. A few mins later Stepchild breaks down the left side and if not for the wind pulling the ball back it would have been 1-1 as the keeper was beaten. I slowly made my way over to the other end hoping all those geeger eating Ranger supporters would cut away some of the wind but no luck it was ugly out there. Second half and more of the same as the Rangers were all over Poco and a corner by Stepchild hits the bar. Rangers then tie it up on a nice goal and the stage was set for a wild finish. I thought Poco was lucky to survive to make it to extra time. The first extra frame went by pretty fast and half of it I missed waiting for my geeger but the second was some very good football played. Rangers again with the better play but Poco like stated above scored a fluke goal, and from what I saw if Fil had started to run back faster he might have prevented Osame or whoever shot it from getting a shot off. Oh well they got the lucky bounce but the Rangers never quit and on the last play of the game they hit the crossbar with everyone beaten. Good game to watch good luck to both teams in the final. And to think I almost decided against going.

P.S. It was nice to meet Ballbaby for the first time at the bbq grabbing one of his many geegers. Yes Spiro they are very good and yes they are fattening ;) . Hey Fil where do you get them from?

P.P.S. Where are the finals?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good day today. Took in quite a few games in this brutal weather but I enjoyed it. Nice to meet you finally Champlain's Keeper. We gotta stay away from those glorified hot dogs or we're gonna look like Zaurrini soon.

Speaking of Zaurrini, I think he was the man of the match. Played great. Major cramp problems toward the end of the game but he had no choice but to stay on the pitch due to sub quota? Looked pretty painful, almost like giving birth or a three day old shite.

Should be a great game between Poco and PA. It's at John Oliver in two weeks.

Have to get some cardio in and run off those wieners. Either that, or purge. :eek: Probably taste just as good coming up as they did going down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0