Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup 2005 Pakenham Cup: Semi-finals

Who will win the Pakenham Cup this year?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Banks said:
,knockin the daft cnuts on their kush,happens alot.Stay awa and no problem,your forwards should shoot,not get into a rugby match witha keeper,that is when "that" situation comes up.That player had several runs at the goalie,eventually he payed the price with yellow.What else can you say.Beek off all you want half pint.Pissed you could never play goal cause you couldn"t touch the bar.BRING IT ON.

That hit must have been worse than i thought. It has caused a slight case of amnesia. You see you were the daft cnut on your arse. It could have been much worse too, cause he was standing still not expecting it. Imagine how daft you would have looked if he had taken a run at you, like you did him. By the way i'm 5ft 7 150lbs. I'm guessing your 5ft8 195 butterball. :bronco: And that my friend is why you play goalie :eek: While you were leaning on a post watching the game surely you must have seen Osame run the Ranger goalie, imo,it was a dirty play, he undercut him. Maybe your players should take some of your own concussed advise.
Seriously Planks the two players you ran of ours, were Drew and Aves, 6ft4 and 6ft1. You don't stand a chance if your not playing in the bubble
As you were PLANKS :(

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Banks said:
That situation comes up a lot.Forwards at all levels run at the goalies,looking for rebounds,knockin the daft cnuts on their kush,happens alot.Have been knocked in my own goal.Stay awa and no problem,your forwards should shoot,not get into a rugby match witha keeper,that is when "that" situation comes up.That player had several runs at the goalie,eventually he payed the price with yellow.What else can you say.The guy even left the field thinkin he was tossed for his second.Beek off all you want half pint.Pissed you could never play goal cause you couldn"t touch the bar.BRING IT ON.
Ranger's goalie hit 3 times with only 1 being called.......class all the way; you run into our guy and make a yard sale out of it.......who is the jackass. Other than that, game was clean and with class. Just my opinion!

sixfyv

Apr 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want a pre-final measurement and weigh-in... then they can both toss on the singlets and have-at-er in the center circle at halftime.

Now THAT would sell (beer) tickets!!!

Osame bin madden

Feb 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sage said:
The Rangers battled hard, and I thought deserved more out of the game. Poco seemed to play average (based on their usual level) and were lucky IMO to get the win, but thems the bounces. Tough luck to the Rangers, keep your heads high boys.
Bring on Poco...

This coming from someone who has played average at best against Poco over the years. :confused: Were you on the pitch last game vs Poco when you lost, or were you too busy signing your fvsl all star trading cards. :rolleyes: Lets hope you bring your all star form to the final.
Ps: make sure you autograph my program for my family.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Osame bin madden said:
This coming from someone who has played average at best against Poco over the years. :confused: Were you on the pitch last game vs Poco when you lost, or were you too busy signing your fvsl all star trading cards. :rolleyes: Lets hope you bring your all star form to the final.
Ps: make sure you autograph my program for my family.

Aaaaaahhh, my old friend Osama is back with the usual rhetoric :D You're right, my play is average at best, but I guess it's good enough to score game/league winners against your lot :eek: :D Oh, and bounce you out of the Pak too (just think back, I'm sure you'll remember ;) )

Interesting posts from you lately, I guess getting back into the fold at Poco has got your tongue back... I know if I was tossed off my team for most of the year I probably wouldn't chat either. I wonder if you'll get thrown out on your ass again if you guys lose this weekend :( It's ok, you can still come into our changeroom and have a pint, we'll let ya :)

Anyhow, hope to see you on the field this weekend, maybe you'll play yourself more than you did against Rangers. And when the game is over, I'll sign my shirt before I give it to you :D .

AverageJoe...err...Sage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0