Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup 2005 Pakenham Cup Final

Who will be the 2005 Pakenham Cup Champs??!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey....I know.....how'bout we refrain from gay bashing! Sound like a good idea??

Thanks Studsy :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure if you can pull of the style, Skip. Perhaps you should bring out a Hugo Boss.

Now fcuk off, I'm busy trying to apply for a new job. Studs: I'll see you at the interview.

;)

crafty cokcney

Nov 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Cheers Crafty :D

Hey!, how's the field looking? It was a shambles for the semi.

~S

This recent weather hasn't helped but Delta Parks have worked diligently to try and get the fields in as good a shape as is possible. I spoke to them again this morning on the matter and the final roll on all fields is scheduled for Friday. Hopefully this weather will ease up as one game will tear it up again if it's too wet. We have five finals to play on three fields so one or more fields will see a couple of games. I could possibly save the one field outside the beer garden for the Pak. What do you think Skip..? ;)

Cheers

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sexy plumber???
I've call you a plumber before, but not sexy, more like heavy breathing off his stroodle nutter plumber!!! :rolleyes:

studsup

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude, I'll take that job interview referral as a complement to me sorting out you wife's plumbing.

PS skip, Gloves are for queers also, unless of course their riding bareback.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
I could possibly save the one field outside the beer garden for the Pak. What do you think Skip..? ;)

Sounds like a good idea to me.

Maybe you could set up a half-time mud wrestling show as well, to entertain the garden. Bring in some bikini-clad bombshells to roll around in the sludge.

Either that, or tell Dude to bring his shirt...... :D

~Skip

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheFenian said:
After going two for two in the semis, here is the prediction for the final.

I know there will be a few PAU fellas hoping on and having a piss at me,the Fenian, although he would like to see SKip hold up the cup for the first time in his career, is going to put his money on an upset and have POCO win.
Sorry Lads.....

The more i read this quote the more confused i get :confused:
I have a prediction too. SFCRangers/firefighters over 30s will hand you your ass on Wednsday night :eek: Sorry laddy. let me know how it turns out.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
crafty cokcney said:
Weather forecast is starting to improve for Sunday.

9 degrees with a mix of sun and cloud with a few scattered showers

POP 40%

For the less educated, like Knees United POP is chance of rain and not Possibilty Of Protest.

Cheers

Caulk-face, its not everyday we get to see a man as talented and as well balanced as you. Its a real honor to be your pal.

First, your the best best damn coach that the F.V. has ever seen...its really too bad your team let you down this year. Your commitment to the Protest is second to none.....good for you, even when you know you've been beat you still have that "winning" attitude. However, what has impressed me the most is your ability to use acyronims when discussing the weather. You must really know how to charm the ladies.

Hope you don't mind but I'm going to try it and please tell me what you think....

CFWNSWTHAL = 67%

(caulk face will not shake winning team's hand after loss)

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
TheFenian said:
After going two for two in the semis, here is the prediction for the final.

I know there will be a few PAU fellas hoping on and having a piss at me,the Fenian, although he would like to see SKip hold up the cup for the first time in his career, is going to put his money on an upset and have POCO win.
Sorry Lads.....

I've got a prediction too:

Skip will walk up, shake some FVSL-guys' hand, then hoist the cup over his heed, at which time a giant roar will be heard... and the bartenders at the Roxy will shake in their boots... for the cup will be making a trip: and most likely come back in a few pieces :D

Hey Studsup, do you guys do any welding in shop-class? :wa:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Studsy, Fenians prediction was probably nothing like a 1-0 loss!!! :rolleyes:

However, predictions mean nothing at the end of the day... The outcome is what matters and after last nights disaster of injures and bickering I'm hoping PAU get their ship right for this Sunday!!!
On a side note, I wish that big lad from the Richmond Dragons #24 a quick recovery on an obvious badley broken leg... Thank god Keegs came away unscathed after what appeared to be a serious injury after suck a reckless tackle!!!

BTW, studsup's comments regarding gays, gloves and one's wife's plumbing are not to be considered acceptable nor encouraged by the PAU camp!!! The ranch does some strange things to a rednecks perception of common sense... :rolleyes:

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Poco to win, not the prettiest soccer if it is wet and muddy but a win non-the-less.

Slow night at the Roxy to be followed by summer of mourning.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well well....look what the cat dragged in? Nice to see you once again bored.

One thing for certain, it will NOT be a slow night at the Roxy. :D

bored

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip said:
Well well....look what the cat dragged in? Nice to see you once again bored.

One thing for certain, it will NOT be a slow night at the Roxy. :D

I wasn't aware that POCO was celebrating their long awaited Cup Hoisting at the Roxy, I may have to clear my schedule.

Good to be back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0