Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup 2005 Pakenham Cup Final

Who will be the 2005 Pakenham Cup Champs??!!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

guru

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
Bingo. ;)

Except I'm not in my 40s.
Talk to me next year. :eek:

You played for Coq. Celtic?
You guys went to the BC final one year.
Best we did was semis and lost against Norvan. (I think - Fcuking Alzeimers)

Only other team I know of out of the Valley to go very far was SU who lost to Firemen in the final.

Oh shite.
Here comes Cainy...

:D
I was actually one of the founders of Coq. Celtic back in 1980, but never played on the team that went to the final. I think they lost to Westside. I was playing on the Celtic Div 1 VMSL team at the time.

SU won the BC's in 2003.... or is that the VM team?
Don't fight the Alzhiemers... you discover new and exciting things everyday! I can hardly wait to lose my virginity.... I want to do that before my youngest kid does ! :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not to steal Cainy's thunder but a gritty FVSL SU lost to Firemen in 98'. (2-1? or 1-0?)The VMSL side won in 03'.

Now, before Cainy breaks out the photo album and with the photo album the singlet, can we please get back to the PAU stroking session? I think it's Skips turn to do Guinness then Guinness to Lion and so on... Unless of course Skip is out picking up a new lufa for the team shower, in which case, Sage you're up.

I love you guys....

XOXO

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Skip, Lion, Guinness

Remember that time we one the cup?? :p

OK, its back on track KNVB...

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should say KNVB.

Killer and I were discussing at training Wednesday night how disappointed we were in the PAU lads on how everyone was thanked except for the Academy...

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And God. Nobody thanked God.

I'd like to thank God for not having anyone thank him. Thanks, God.

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude said:
And God. Nobody thanked God.

I'd like to thank God for not having anyone thank him. Thanks, God.

I already thanked Allah after the match...and yelled "Death to America" as per tradition :D

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shortsighted Sage...how could you leave out the Brits? Go on, get with Allah. While you're at it, and since you have an in, ask him to send me down a Jessica Simpson clone. If he'll do that, I'll finally get the snip I promised him a few years back.

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Ah Christ - I love it when people ask these questions

guru said:
....no one from the Valley has won the prov. from 93 on.....

PAST CHAMPIONS
2004 Pegasus FC
2003 Surrey United
2002 Victoria Gorge
2001 Victoria Gorge
2000 Westside FC
1999 Metro-Ford Wolves
1998 Firefighters FC
1997 North Shore Peagasus
1996 Westside CIBC
1995 North Shore Pegasus
1994 Metro-Ford Wolves
1993 Westside Rino

By definition, wouldn't "Surrey" United be from the Fraser Valley?? I realize that they are classified as a VMSL team but you can't say they are not from the Valley. We all know that the Valley produces the best players, unfortunately most of them are heading to where "the grass is greener...." FYI....if gas prices keep climbing the way they are the players may have no choice but to play closer to home....hummm.....I can see it now, year 2009.....

Chilliwack's game winning speach after winning the BC's...." we would like to thank Esso, Chevron & Domo for not only driving gas prices so high that no one could afford to drive to the city to play football but for employing many of our players and giving them an opportunity of having a career. I would like to thank GOD for blessing us with full service stations...blah...blah..blah....."

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangerforever said:
I should say KNVB.

Killer and I were discussing at training Wednesday night how disappointed we were in the PAU lads on how everyone was thanked except for the Academy...

Would this be the same "Killer" that has been playing in the "FVSL" since the Pearl Harbour invasion? (and I need to know, was football really in black & white back then)

The same "Killer" who shattered Cal Ripken's consectutive games played streak with an astonishing 26,482 games played and still counting?

The same "Killer" who doesn't really have a first name....(sorry Craig)?

OR....

Is this the same "Killer" who was "Discussing with you on Wednesday night...." which is Bullshite as we know the real "Killer" doesn't "discuss", he either mumbles or passes out?

Please clarify...

Sincerely confused,
K.'s U.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's not totally true Knee's, I hear he can renovate a bathroom like no ones business too. Was that discussed, RF?

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Knees Bees

No it wasn't discussed.

All that was discussed thereafter was how The Renton were declared World Champions in 1872 or whenever the fcuk it was.
The only time we'll ever see a World Cup winner in Scotland...

There is no doubt though the Silver Fox has to be the FVSL Ironman.
No one can compare.
Jackson showed us team pictures of Killer playing in his inaugural FVSL year for North Delta United.
A 17 year old Killer standing beside Jacko's Dad. :D

BTW.
You Poncy South Surrey FC lads think that's how you trash a Pakenham Cup?
Knees, please.
Could you not have shown them the right way ala Miller/Springett?

Skip:
To be worthy, it has to be lit on fire man.
Poof.
That's how you do it.

Amateurs,

RF

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Knees Bees

Rangerforever said:
Skip:
To be worthy, it has to be lit on fire man.
Poof.
That's how you do it.

Amateurs,

RF

:confused:

I hate being confused. Careful RF, if you provoke me, I may have to start into another "I love you man" session with my team-mates.

Hey, who dropped this soap?

~Skip

E-er

Oct 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lite it on fire????

If that were the case then we would have lit cainey up also. It broke when he was sitting in it. Poor wee lad.

Who killed cainey?

You bastard...........

nukes

Feb 12, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gongrats to Peace Arch on the cup, well done boys. I have heard that Studsup is experienced at glueing them back together.
Good luck in the provincials!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0