Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 NorthShore Sportsman League

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Took in last Thursday's A-Side, Deep Cove vs Freybe Match. Both teams were running hard but Cove looked to have more control and were up 2-0 just after half.

On the B-Side, JimBeam with a lot of new faces took on the Blackhawks who had more opportunities on goal but only a couple were quality. We on the other hand had trouble in the last third of field but did have a shot come out after hitting the inside of the post. 0-0 was the result.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend the Beam lost on to a younger Wickham team after being outplayed for the most part but still in the game with 10 left when one of their forwards made a nice run and across the body shot for the winner. We acutally hit a post a few plays earlier which could have been 3 points but, we end up with zilch.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
took on the vacuum team yesterday and ended beating them by a 3-2 score. We should have had more in the first half but were unlucky not to finish our chances. Good game and on to Norvan next week to see who wins the league.

two-nine

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
i don't really care if no one reads this thread. Good final on Wednesday. Deep dove vs. the Vikings. I would have to say that Cove had more possession overall in the game, but i would say that we were not giving them very much with that possession. We scored in the second half on a nice goal and then Cove turned up the pressure. Unfortunately they could not find the back of the net and to the dismay of the 60 or 70 Cove supporters had to walk away with second place. Too bad so sad. My first ever A-side chapionship and it was a hard fought one. Time for retirement from the league. Good work Vikings. No one probably thought that we would win, but we did!!!

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
:knvb: Congratulations to the Vikings.

Well done lads.

wish I could have been there, but can imagine the scene!

Hey two-nine, thanks for the call from the park after the game - it was awesome news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0