Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

OUZO HOOLIGAN

May 31, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devil said:
LOUZO HOLLIGAN You dare speak after we dismantled your poor excuse for soccer team the previous week (wear LOUZO lost the title), your team has been in one final has never excluding this season finished higher than 5th in the league. Wake up you lush or is the Ouzo in your blood stream clouting your judgement, it must be.

You make me laugh win a trophy then you can speak LOUZO HOOLIGAN!!!!

The RED DEVILS are the most prominent team in the History of Greek soccer!!!!

kokkinokole please change teams b4 its to late
erxetai megali katastrophi yia tin omada sou
allaxe omada kai ela me to ouzo prin einai arya.
eisai yia ta yelia mazi me tin kourella omada sou
sosou, yiati se lypamai. ELA na sou mathoume pos paizetai balla
what ever oly won up till today enjoy it because its the beginning
of the end. telous stous ftiagmenous agounes kai stis stimenes diaitisies.
POTE XANA ........POTE XANA......PROTATHLIMA STON PEIRAIA

OUZO KAI TO MIALO STA KAGELA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wa: :wa:

Red Devil

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're priceless LOUZO HOOLIGAN, now you want me to play for your team, geez you're a real beauty.

As I stated earlier win something anything and the maybe you may have a little something to say. Until then the "pousti" on the fanela will reighn supreme.

M

MegaPrime

Tough break for SOA because I wanted them to win.

As for tomorow I will bring my barbeque and hamburgers, sausages, hot dogs, beer etc. and cook for all the teams there while I cheer all of you on to do your best.

Wait, there's some real soccer being played tomorrow as Greece plays Japan in the Confederatoins Cup. Guess I can't.

PS. Cause some of you are slow that was sarcasm. SUUUCCCKKEEERRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

M

MegaPrime

Red Devil said:
You're priceless LOUZO HOOLIGAN, now you want me to play for your team, geez you're a real beauty.

As I stated earlier win something anything and the maybe you may have a little something to say. Until then the "pousti" on the fanela will reighn supreme.

ouzo won 4-3 over oly and oly forfited the game because they used an illegal player. Shows what you know Red Mounopano.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouzo got SERVED today!Sparta 4- Ouzo 2.The score actually favours Ouzo.If Sparta could have finished there chances the score would have been alot worse.I will add on Ouzo's behalf though that they played a man short the whole game.MegaDonkey before you brag about your team being so great remember to win first.How pathetic, playoff game and only 10 players show up for it :eek: !!

M

MegaPrime

Conductor said:
Ouzo got SERVED today!Sparta 4- Ouzo 2.The score actually favours Ouzo.If Sparta could have finished there chances the score would have been alot worse.I will add on Ouzo's behalf though that they played a man short the whole game.MegaDonkey before you brag about your team being so great remember to win first.How pathetic, playoff game and only 10 players show up for it :eek: !!

You beat a team that had 10 players the whole game, was missing most of it's starters and brag about it like it's your life accomplishment.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHA WHAT A LOSER!

P.S If this is GC I'm laughing even more AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Megadonkey your wrong!!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAHHAHAHAHHA WHAT A LOSER!
I'm afraid you and your team were today!!! :D :D

By the way just in case you are blind or just stupid, I did mention in my post...
.I will add on Ouzo's behalf though that they played a man short the whole game.

M

MegaPrime

Ya you and your team lost 7-3 against ouzo earlier in the season.

So you must be slow in the mind if your bragging.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Too bad those 3 points you earned in that mean-nothing first game never earned you a league title. Now, as for your cup chances...there's always 2006.

Any more excuses Mega?

O(for championships)UZO

M

MegaPrime

Conductor said:
Too bad those 3 points you earned in that mean-nothing first game never earned you a league title. Now, as for your cup chances...there's always 2006.

Any more excuses Mega?

O(for championships)UZO

We won the league title when we beat oly 4-3.

I don't see sparta with anything.

You gonna brag about taking candy from a baby too you loser.

M

MegaPrime

Conductor said:
Tell me what a mounopano is and maybe I'll reply.

AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA your good for laughing at.

Neways, the reek league as a joke because all the games are fixed. As was the case today in the games between PAO VS team geezers, and PAOK VS evia.

No point to actually care about it.

So get a life.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What the heck is wrong with you Kosta!!! Nice outfit at the field today who dresses you a junkie? On the games today it is too bad Ouzo did not have a few players to make 11 with a couple of subs, it would have made for a better game...where were your players anyway??? When you played Sparta the first time and won 7-3 did they not have only 8 players for the majority of the game??? Whatever.

Your accusations about the corruption of the league are ridiculous, where do you get the nerve to say these things? Do you have anything to support this? All the games today were well played and the officiating was good.

You should think rationally about the things you say, you are making quite the name for yourself because of your rants in this forum.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouzo got served. :rolleyes:

Please....

Sparta were deserving of the win.
We just didnt have the legs to keep up to them in the second half....but the first half, with ten men, we were tied....and it could have gone either way.

It is rather difficult playing with ten men, especially when they bring on their best player in the second half with fresh legs in Frankie Randazzo....rocket of a shot for the winner.

It was dissappointing to not see a full team out there...but with work /family committments, i guess it just wasnt in the cards for us this year.

What were the other scores...
Who plays next week?

If Saprta comes back with the same squad they had today...I will take them to win the cup.

Solid squad from the goalie out.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
OLYMPIAKOS 3 PANIONOIS 1
OUZO 2 SPARTA 4
PAO 0 SALON 0 (5-4 SALON PK's)
PAOK 5 EVIA 0

SEMI-FINAL #1 @10:00am SAT.

OLYMPIAKOS vs SPARTA

SEMI-FINAL #2 @12:00pm SAT.

PAOK vs FC SALON

FINAL @4pm SAT

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaselos said:
and the officiating was good.

I would beg to differ.

In our game, the ref was shocking.

I especially liked how he stopped me after a foul to 'warn' me but allowed Sparta to take a quick free kick while he was still repremending me.
Classic.

Did I mention it helped create the winning goal?

Officiating was horrible, and I think if we played a fair play style with no refs, we would miss less calls.

I understand it is difficult to find referees for the league, but they must be accountable for their actions.

Another classic today is when one of our players went up for a header. There was a little contact and our player goes down hard.
Granted there was no foul, but our player was hurt.
The ref screams out he is faking.

All class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0