Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini are you throwing rocks?

I'm throwing one back
How does one "overestimate"? Easy when a team plays yours they "overestimate" the talent.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaselos said:
Zaurrini are you throwing rocks?

I'm throwing one back
How does one "overestimate"? Easy when a team plays yours they "overestimate" the talent.

I can see how that can happen when one would argue we have the best Greek player with denny....and a close second in Peshy.

What was I thinking?

Devilastro

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini a real captain wouldn't come out and say one of his players is better than the other especially when both players have such big egos. That could be a mistake heading into the weekend when you are going to need those 2 playing the best they can in order for you to get a tie.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not sure who is reffing this weekend but you'll be happy to know, Z, that I won't be. I'll we working a Portuguese tourney out at Central Valley. Good luck to all combatants this weekend, except Megawalloper.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I forgot to mention.......I'm sure whoever is reffing will be doing everything he/she can to help Olympiakos win because Megaputz believes that happens all the time. BTW, it is a catchy tune. I just downloaded it from Limewire....

:D

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Devilastro said:
Zaurrini a real captain wouldn't come out and say one of his players is better than the other especially when both players have such big egos. That could be a mistake heading into the weekend when you are going to need those 2 playing the best they can in order for you to get a tie.
1) I am not the captain.
2) I was refering to the Greek League Tourney, and Peshy would be the first to say Denny has been playing some wicked soccer.....every Sunday.

And, from what I have seen, neither have any egos.

I'm not sure who is reffing this weekend but you'll be happy to know, Z, that I won't be

:confused: You have got it all wrong.
I was hoping it was you, because then I could bribe you with wobbly pops, You Match Fixer you.
All I asked from you was TIME to set up the wall before kick-off at centre. Sheeesh.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
1) I am not the captain.
2) I was refering to the Greek League Tourney, and Peshy would be the first to say Denny has been playing some wicked soccer.....every Sunday.

And, from what I have seen, neither have any egos.

:confused: You have got it all wrong.
I was hoping it was you, because then I could bribe you with wobbly pops, You Match Fixer you.
All I asked from you was TIME to set up the wall before kick-off at centre. Sheeesh.

Sorry, Z, it was just an honest misunderstanding. :D Good luck either way. :)

Hail Hail

M

MegaPrime

Vaselos said:
MegaWhinner I don't even know why I bother or anyone else does with you....you obviously have some deeper issues that go beyond playing soccer, I've seen you play and the way you shut everyone down on here you'd think you were starting for Real Madrid or something, ease up life's to short to have this much rage.

Should I listen to your advice because you are the oracle of delphi?

M

MegaPrime

As for the league title and cup they mean nothing since the league is a big joke. Like I said just playing pick up soccer is worth more than winning these trophies in this league.

My only goal is not to lose or tie any team in the Reek League, if doing that means winning trophies than whatever. Why should I lose at anything to anyone from that league?

In reality ouzo already won the championship 4-3, I don't care if league refs or other morons say otherwise. Since rules are never followed and changed constantly what does it matter. So I'm gonna act like that too, because I say ouzo won 4-3 means that is the only truth out there cause I said so.

Alot of players are very mouthy on PAOK, so ouzo has to shut them up on sunday.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
As for the league title and cup they mean nothing since the league is a big joke. Like I said just playing pick up soccer is worth more than winning these trophies in this league.

My only goal is not to lose or tie any team in the Reek League, if doing that means winning trophies than whatever. Why should I lose at anything to anyone from that league?

In reality ouzo already won the championship 4-3, I don't care if league refs or other morons say otherwise. Since rules are never followed and changed constantly what does it matter. So I'm gonna act like that too, because I say ouzo won 4-3 means that is the only truth out there cause I said so.

Alot of players are very mouthy on PAOK, so ouzo has to shut them up on sunday.

So that 'goal' which you claim went over the line, was worth two now?

Have you ever heard of Aldo Nova? His most popular song is the type of your world you apparently live in. As I said before, you're OBVIOUSLY on the wind-up because NO ONE could be that stupid.........could they? :confused: :D

M

MegaPrime

To add to my point above Vaselos we played in a Greek tourney together down in Portland a few years back, remember.

3 teams from here went down, we were one of them, evia the other, and another team of reek league players.

the reek league team went to the tourney head or whatever and said the team from portland was using too many non greeks and got them banned from the tourney. This was BS, it was actually the fact that the portland team was the best one there.

So our team was set play the reek league team in the semis but instead you and various others decided not to show up and made us forfit to them.

Yet becuase there is a lack of teams now in the tourney we get the 3rd place trophy without even playing for it.

This is another example of why the reek league and many players of the reek league are a big laughing joke.

M

MegaPrime

Captain Shamrock said:
So that 'goal' which you claim went over the line, was worth two now?

Have you ever heard of Aldo Nova? His most popular song is the type of your world you apparently live in. As I said before, you're OBVIOUSLY on the wind-up because NO ONE could be that stupid.........could they? :confused: :D

Is that your best comeback, putting words in my mouth that I didn't say.

2 goals were scored by defenders, marco got hacked in the pk box and would have scored the pk so that's 3, and the own goal they scored at the end crossed the line COMPLETELY

that makes 4

I overuled the bad calls to make it a 4-3 ouzo win, y because I can. Because I'm MegaPrime.

If you have any more arguments you want to lose in you can take it up with my lawyer Zuarini.

M

MegaPrime

Captain Shamrock said:
I forgot to mention.......I'm sure whoever is reffing will be doing everything he/she can to help Olympiakos win

Finally you've opened your eyes and admitted it yourself.

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
To add to my point above Vaselos we played in a Greek tourney together down in Portland a few years back, remember.

3 teams from here went down, we were one of them, evia the other, and another team of reek league players.

the reek league team went to the tourney head or whatever and said the team from portland was using too many non greeks and got them banned from the tourney. This was BS, it was actually the fact that the portland team was the best one there.

So our team was set play the reek league team in the semis but instead you and various others decided not to show up and made us forfit to them.

Yet becuase there is a lack of teams now in the tourney we get the 3rd place trophy without even playing for it.

This is another example of why the reek league and many players of the reek league are a big laughing joke.

Ya they were a strong team (apparently they had no more than 3 or 4 Greeks on the team), don't forget half our team was either hurt or exhausted and we had only 7 or 8 guys on the field for more than half the game when we played them also that was the 3rd game of the day for us...sadly we did not play the next day I would have liked to, but we had no players from what I was told apparently 4 or 5 went home that night Marino could barley walk, did you want to play with 8 again??? I still think if we played that team earlier it would have been a more competitive game they still may have won but not with the ease they did the first time oh well....the party that night was good :wa:

Regarding the PK Marco was outside the box when fouled you are all correct Stavro should have received a yellow and would have been his second of the game...now for the own goal I couldn't see it and the ref could not see it the linesperson said no so no goal deal with it.

There have been some interesting calls this year in the league and this will need to be evaluated but otherwise if you do not want to play in the league and think it's a joke why do you bother coming out? Also you say you don't care about the league and you are more intense playing pick up soccer, that's a load and you know it, cause otherwise that is a scary thought if you're more intense playing pick up...yikes.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaselos said:
Regarding the PK Marco was outside the box when fouled you are all correct Stavro should have received a yellow and would have been his second of the game...now for the own goal I couldn't see it and the ref could not see it the linesperson said no so no goal deal with it.

Talking to the Commish, and he said Marco was fouled in the box...but it was in a non-threatening area: the side of the box. He would never have called a pk, despite it being a foul. So, we move on. Shite happens.

There have been some interesting calls this year in the league and this will need to be evaluated but otherwise if you do not want to play in the league and think it's a joke why do you bother coming out? Also you say you don't care about the league and you are more intense playing pick up soccer, that's a load and you know it, cause otherwise that is a scary thought if you're more intense playing pick up...yikes

We play in the greek league because it is FUN. The guys on Ouzo are first class. We have some of the most diverse characters around....there should be a movie made based on us. (insert joke here)

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
T

We play in the greek league because it is FUN. The guys on Ouzo are first class. We have some of the most diverse characters around....there should be a movie made based on us. (insert joke here)

Zaurinni......Rack em

That is very true.......We have a lot of character on this team.......

We r definately a different breed!!!!!!

And r the largest consumer of holly water in this league....Bar None!!!!!! :wa:
we have r moments......but when we finish.....it never fales that everyone usually ends up in our bench ......having a few sodas :knvb: :bronco:

Movie????......wow.....Now were talking......who can i be???? :p :p

S.T

May 17, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
I'm not sure who is reffing this weekend but you'll be happy to know, Z, that I won't be. I'll we working a Portuguese tourney out at Central Valley. Good luck to all combatants this weekend, except Megawalloper.

Captain thats a shame....I was looking at enjoying a few pops....and learning some celtic chants....

Oh well....Next Time....... :p :p

M

MegaPrime

Vaselos, we actually had enough players to have a full squad for our semi final game in portland but many of our team were so hung over that they decided to QUIT AND NOT SHOW UP instead of play and have a chance.

Not to dwell on that too much it ended up as a disgrace with us wining 3rd afterwards with not even playing a game.

As for the details of the game I won't discuss them anymore, what I've said were the facts, if you have your opinions otherwise I don't care, your've said them, I heard them, fine.

There have been numerous incidents over the years in our league, not just concerning ouzo but in other games that have really raised some eyebrows. What happend Sunday broke the straw on the camels back.

Which is why I have no respect or don't care about the league anymore. I was serious about what I said about pick up soccer.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Which is why I have no respect or don't care about the league anymore. I was serious about what I said about pick up soccer.

Do you fcuking play in the league or not? If you do, which I'm guessing you do, then go play pick-up soccer if you don't care or respect the league. If you don't play then don't go watch it. Go play pick-up. Seriously, if you're not on the wind-up, go sort yourself out and NEVER go to PofWales again. It's simple really.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0