Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MegaPrime

911 your like vaselos, I'm bored of schooling you time and time again. Have no more time to read your repetitive insults where you edit my sentences and say i'm illiterate.

Here's a piece of advice, act your age, not your shoe size.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Stop being such a nerd.

MegaPrime said:
Because we will reseave backlash from nerds on the forums?

I see that you've taken some of your own advice hey rent a mouth? Tell me, why do you hate 'nerds' when you go right ahead and come up with 5 whole posts in all of 19 minutes? Isn't that what nerds do in these forums? Thats what you've implied anyway. Seems to me like your the one settling into your ass groove. :rolleyes:

With a 5 posts in 19 minutes pace, your well on your way to acheiving the great 7000 post mark, not to mention the esteemed title of FORUM NERD.

Congrats mate you finally have acheived something worth smiling about.:)

M

MegaPrime

club_i_champ said:
I see that you've taken some of your own advice hey rent a mouth? Tell me, why do you hate 'nerds' when you go right ahead and come up with 5 whole posts in all of 19 minutes? Isn't that what nerds do in these forums? Thats what you've implied anyway. Seems to me like your the one settling into your ass groove. :rolleyes:

With a 5 posts in 19 minutes pace, your well on your way to acheiving the great 7000 post mark, not to mention the esteemed title of FORUM NERD.

Congrats mate you finally have acheived something worth smiling about.:)

Your more stupid than I thought if you think I'm gonna sit here like you and continue to live in the internet captain pebble.

And when you get off you chair then maybey you'll have finally achieved something worth smiling about.

M

MegaPrime

Inspector Blake said:
MegaPrat, I have a cunning plan. Why don't you change your user name and start again? Just a thought.... :(

That would make no sense, so why should I?

Devilastro

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Megafag the only way marco is guaranteed to score is whan you drop your pink panties and bend over, as for his finishing of scoring chances you are very mistaken as he is probably scoring at a 25% success rate on breakaways and probably less than 5% from any other shot at goal. If the net was twice the size his accuracy might go up a little but that's still pushing it. Bring your pom pom's this week princess your going to need all the support you can get you'll be in for a long day OUZO.

M

MegaPrime

Devilastro said:
Megafag the only way marco is guaranteed to score is whan you drop your pink panties and bend over, as for his finishing of scoring chances you are very mistaken as he is probably scoring at a 25% success rate on breakaways and probably less than 5% from any other shot on net. If the net was twice the size his accuracy might go up a little but that's still pushing it. Bring your pom pom's this week princess your going to need all the support you can get you'll be in for a long day OUZO.

The only way PAOK is guaranteed to score is to get a BS PK in a game. Besides the 2 in the Panionios game there was the foul which was 10 yards outside the 18 yard box in the SOA game. Again a fine example of match fixing by some brutal officiating.

That's the only way PAOK can score because it's similar to the practice you run when your dad opens his mouth and you try to get it..... well you get the picture.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
911 your like vaselos, I'm bored of schooling you time and time again. Have no more time to read your repetitive insults where you edit my sentences and say i'm illiterate.

Here's a piece of advice, act your age, not your shoe size.

9-1-1, you're like Vaselos. I'm bored of schooling you time and time again. I have no more time to read your repetitive insults where you edit my sentences and say I'm illiterate.

Here's a piece of advice: Act your age, not your shoe size.

Mega...I almost ran out of red ink!

P.S. I find it ironic that I'm getting schooled by someone who appears to have never gone to one.

Best of luck working your way up the Ouzo depth charts. As long as TA and Peshy miss games due to other commitments, there will always be an opportunity for you to get in some garbage time.

M

MegaPrime

Dial 9-1-1 said:
Best of luck working your way up the Ouzo depth charts. As long as TA and Peshy miss games due to other commitments, there will always be an opportunity for you to get in some garbage time.

Keep assuming things, what do I care?

Devilastro

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you honestly think that these referees are fixing matches in this league you truly are a moron. You just can't take the fact that everything said about OUZO in this thread from them not beating a top team yet, to Marco being an average player with incredible pace is true. You know it and your a little wound up you will cool down in the offseason when you have time to get over the fact that Ouzo will walk away without any hardware this year league or cup. I'll guarantee that as well. Enough said Megachump.

M

MegaPrime

Devilastro said:
If you honestly think that these referees are fixing matches in this league you truly are a moron. You just can't take the fact that everything said about OUZO in this thread from them not beating a top team yet, to Marco being an average player with incredible pace is true. You know it and your a little wound up you will cool down in the offseason when you have time to get over the fact that Ouzo will walk away without any hardware this year league or cup. I'll guarantee that as well. Enough said Megachump.

More like you can't take the fact that what I've said is 100% truth and what you and your fellow nerds have said is complete bias bs because you hate ouzo and think your all that and a bag of chips.

The way you talk you take this beer league so seriously, go join youth league, u'll find it more competitive and people you can relate to.

And if you guaranteed your predictions be ready for a war.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Keep assuming things, what do I care?

Maybe you'll get in more playing time when you get back from your red card for berating the female linesperson. It was probably the best thing that could happen to your squad.

School's out for summer,

Dial.

M

MegaPrime

Dial 9-1-1 said:
Maybe you'll get in more playing time when you get back from your red card for berating the female linesperson. It was probably the best thing that could happen to your squad.

School's out for summer,

Dial.

Keep talking and assuming. And since you know what team I play for then what team do you play for? HMMMMMM scared to confess that?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Amazing

I cant believe how woulnd up megaprime has gotten you all. :D

He even has club I Champ & dial 911 posting in this thread now...

I think regs should spot megaprime a premium member status.

Honestly, if you think taking the piss is about spoting mis-spelled words and such....you need to get original. :eek:

In megaprimes defence, the reffing for our games has been rather brutal.

Even C Shamrock started play while we were making subs....I will set up a wall next time, believe me :D

the no-sliding rule was never followed by the ref during most of our games, despite being told how to officiate the match before the start of the game.

I heard about the foul 10 yards outside the box against SOA that was declared a PK...can anyone confirm this as a rule? I have never heard of anything like that.

Granted I dont think there is any mathc fixing...and BOTH teams have to play with the same ref...I just think they could do a better job.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
MegaPrime said:
Keep talking and assuming. And since you know what team I play for then what team do you play for? HMMMMMM scared to confess that?

Yes, just like you're too scared to admit that I'm right.

First you yell at the linesgirl and get yourself a red, and then you mock others for "taking this beer league so seriously." Hypocrisy...it's a Greek word, no?

M

MegaPrime

Thanks for the solidarity from a fellow ouzo brother.

However let me clarify about what I mean by match fixing. I don't mean the refs are being paid off by someone to fix the game. What I mean is the ref or linesperson goes on a power trip because he is pissed off or dislikes one team and heavily favours the others.

As for Dial 1-800-Bangmyass you still haven't answered my qestion. And why do you keep pointing out the fact that the linesperson was a girl. Are you sexist. Do you believe girls can't officiate because they are girls? What's your problem it's the 21st century.

However, when it comes to being a cheater, cheaters aren't distinguished by gender.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Amazing

Zaurrini said:
Honestly, if you think taking the piss is about spoting mis-spelled words and such....you need to get original. :eek:

Zaurinni, I did mention that if he were any lower on the Ouzo depth charts, he'd have a tough time making their CAT squad. No points for that?

M

MegaPrime

Re: Amazing

Dial 9-1-1 said:
Zaurinni, I did mention that if he were any lower on the Ouzo depth charts, he'd have a tough time making their CAT squad. No points for that?

Considering I've played the most minutes for ouzo all time and 2nd most games only next to the captain which dates back to 2000 and includes winter, indoor and summer.

And why haven't you said what team you play for????? Still avoiding that question?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
megaprime is a starter on Ouzo....so, he does get in a lot of minutes.

Yes, three points.....kinda like the ones were taking off of PAOK this weekend. :wa:

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Yes, three points.....kinda like the ones were taking off of PAOK this weekend. :wa:

You better pinch yourself Zaurrini you're dreaming again.

Div 2 cat team that's a little too high a level more like Burnaby league div 3. OUZO'S OVER RATED OUZO'S OVER RATED.....Oh wait Ouzo's the only ones that think they're so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0