Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 Greek Summer Soccer League

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Devil

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vaselos said:
I would put my money on PAOK.

As for the weather the latest forecast is for 21 degrees sunny with cloudy periods for Saturday, hopefully we can get good weather throughout the weekend.

Vaselos what's it like being a bridesmaid year after year???

You would put your money on PAOK cause it almost could be PAO :D

Enough with your weather predictions we all have access to theweathernetwork.com what do you think you're Norm Groman, geez.

I hear the Acropol is expanding the restaurant to make room for all the Championships and Cups Olympiakos has won!!! :D.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector Blake said:
Zaurrini; come out saturday and watch from the sidelines, as you so often do at Adanac park :p

?

You must play in the valley to make a comment like that.

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devil said:
You would put your money on PAOK cause it almost could be PAO :D

Unoriginal. Someone else posted that in the first couple pages....

Enough with your weather predictions we all have access to theweathernetwork.com what do you think you're Norm Groman, geez.

That is funny.

Carry on

Red Devil

Jun 15, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
Red Devil.
Time to let us know who you are, so we can all laugh at you.
I wonder how much you actually contributed to your teams success now, and in the past.

Notice how everyone knows what the names of the real players are in this thread...
Carry on Devil. :rolleyes:

SCHOOLED! copyright megaprime 2005

I think it will be a PAOK / Sparta final, with Sparta taking it.

You talk a lot of trash for one who's team was ELIMINATED!!!! Yes your team had 10 men for the whole game, it sucks. Where were the other 11 guys???? There are 21 players signed to OUZO.

Drop the excuses, next thing you'll say is that it was too humid to play.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
?

You must play in the valley to make a comment like that.

WTF??? Not too many brain cells in the ol'Ouzo camp....obviously!

Question for Phil/Fil; how many seasons of standing on the touchline(@Adanac), does/did it take you to go through a pair of boots?
And how bad can it get during those winter months?

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devil said:
You talk a lot of trash for one who's team was ELIMINATED!!!! Yes your team had 10 men for the whole game, it sucks. Where were the other 11 guys???? There are 21 players signed to OUZO.

Drop the excuses, next thing you'll say is that it was too humid to play.

You call that trash talking?
Rookie.

The eleven other guys all had committments. I would think someone like yourself (assumming youre Greek) would know that half the greek community own a restaurant. Being Fathers day and all, we lost half our team.

No excuses, we lost, the score was justified.
That is why I am taking Sparta to win it all.
You seem upset about that......

Question for Phil/Fil; how many seasons of standing on the touchline(@Adanac), does/did it take you to go through a pair of boots?

I wouldn't know.

You would have had to stand on the sidelines to know that.

How long does it take to drive from Whalley into Vancouver to watch me play ?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devil said:
It's a PAO (Panathinaikos) supporter, how Rangers fans are also known as Orangemen

Actually Rangers fans are known as Huns. It just happens that a lot of bigoted Orangemen support them. Carry on.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zaurrini said:
How long does it take to drive from Whalley into Vancouver to watch me play ?

Ah, a trick question! As you never seem to play(apart from Ouzo), my answer would have to be; I'd be driving endlessly from wherever I set off from...

Jazzwave

Jun 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hi everyone!!! This is my first time posting! :) :) :)
But sadly after reading these pages I can't believe how people are acting.
The treatment that Mega received from alot of u like, alexi, gwo, devilastro, vaselos, ballbaby, dial 911, Captain Shamrock, and Red Devil is unacceptable.
I've watched games in the league and have experienced it first hand, the refs are unqualified and they fix the matches. Everything Mega has said is true, even others have said the same things Mega has and even when I play I've experienced it.
Shame on all of you acting like this, grow up and show some respect to one another . . .
Good luck to all the teams in the semis!!! I hope mine wins!!!!!
:knvb: :bronco: :wa:

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jazzwave said:
Hi everyone!!! This is my first time posting! :) :) :)
But sadly after reading these pages I can't believe how people are acting.
The treatment that Mega received from alot of u like, alexi, gwo, devilastro, vaselos, ballbaby, dial 911, Captain Shamrock, and Red Devil is unacceptable.
I've watched games in the league and have experienced it first hand, the refs are unqualified and they fix the matches. Everything Mega has said is true, even others have said the same things Mega has and even when I play I've experienced it.
Shame on all of you acting like this, grow up and show some respect to one another . . .
Good luck to all the teams in the semis!!! I hope mine wins!!!!!
:knvb: :bronco: :wa:

JW, you must be having us on. Megadim has shown nothing but disrespect to the greek league since his very first post. He's given it a bad reputation all on his own. The league has had without doubt some of the best referee's as well as one of the best fields for us to play on. The people who run this league have done a tremendous job, but unfortunately it takes only one, not so clever, individual to give it a bad name. Jazzwave/Megaprime......hmmm-double identity?
I was looking forward to 7 days without Megamind, but with Jazzwave in the frame, it looks set to start all over again :rolleyes:
Poak vs Olympiakos 4pm Saturday ;)

Vaselos

Apr 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Inspector I believe it will be a Sparta vs PAOK final@4 Saturday.

Once again for all of you who don't know the Greek Cup Semi Final match ups are:

All Games@Prince of Wales High School Saturday June 25

Semi-Final #1@10:00am

League Champions Olympiakos vs. Sparta

Semi-Final #2 @Noon

PAOK vs FC SOLON

Final kick-off@4pm

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games are fixed? Are you serious? Granted they have made alot of mistakes but so do all the refs worldwide, but fixed? Like they care who wins or not, its Greek League for gods sake not the Wolrd Cup.

The Rock

Jun 21, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally, :wa:

THE ROCK HAS COME OUT TO PLAY ON THE GREEK FORUMS.

NO INTRODUCTION NEEDED!!

AFTER PAGE BY PAGE..BY DAMM PAGE..MINUTE BY MINUTE OF READING BABY POSTING ABOUT ABSOLUTELY NOTHING...

THE ROCK SAYS THIS...A FEW OF YOU.

KNOW YOUR ROLES AND SHUT YOUR MOUTHS!!!!!!!!!!

RED DEVIL??????.....RED DEVIL????......WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
WAAAAAAAAAAA.I GOT A TROPHY CASE AT THE ACROPOL......AAAAAA......OOOOOOOOO........SHUT UP.....WHO CARES........HAVE YOU EVER......AND THE ROCK MEANS EVER............ SCORED A GOAL???????.......HIT THE NET........STEPPED ON THE FIELD...SEEN THE NET FROM 5 FEET!!!!!......OR.......PLAYED WITH A HARMONICA IN FRONT OF A LIQUOR STORE SINGING OH SUZANNA!!!!!!. :eek: :eek:

NEXT.........INSPECTOR GADGET........RUN FOREST RUN..YOU MAY HIT THE NET....HEAD ON JABRONI!!!!!!!

GWO...??? IS THAT A DESEASE??????IT SOUNDS LIKE A CLEANER THAT WAS USED IM WW2........WHY DONT YOU GO BACK AND GET YOURSELF A RUBBER DUCKY......SHINE IT UP REAL NICE........TURN THAT SOME BICH SIDEWAYS AND PUT IT WIDE OFF THE NET...YOU POOR SPORT CAN PLAY SOCCER WORTH SHITE!!!!!!..THIS IS A SOCCER FORUM...... :rolleyes:
NOT A COMPUTER DATING SERVICE!!!!!

MEGAPRIME....THE ROCK SAYS THIS...6 DAYS AND COUNTING......THE ROCK AND MEGAPRIME WILL CHAT AND CHAT IT UP REAL GOOD.....ONE ON ONE ON THE FORUM WITH THE GREAT ONE!!!!!!!!
PSYCHO ON PSYCHO!!!!!
MONO ON MONO :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

ZAURINNI..DO YOU PLAY?????....IS IT OUZO UNITED....DO YOU AT LEAST DRINK THE ALCOHOL CALLED OUZO??????

CAUSE IF YOU DO.........THE ROCK WANTS TO ROCK ONE ON ONE WITH THE ZAURRINI ONE!!!!!!

IF YOU SMELLLLLLLLLLLLLAALAAAAAAAAAA

WHAT
THE ROCK
IS COOKING

Alexi

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Red Devil said:
Alexi, I have seen you shoot and if PAOK is resting their hopes on your goal scoring, then yes Olympiakos will win again. Otherwise the last 4 teams are strong (FC Solon :rolleyes: I thought they were reseeding).

Olympiakos will be rested and ready to compete come Saturday, our toughest challenge will be selecting which Champagne we will uncork Saturday afternoon :knvb:

What do the upstanding members of Ouzo think?! :p watching from the sidelines once again boys :D
PAOK does not rest their hopes on one guy we are a team.
Do you even play for Olympiakos? Grace us with your name if you could, we would all love to hear which superstar you are.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0