Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2004 AMSL Crap and Gossip...

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD said:
Nobody has asked the real question. With Young Guns losing two straight does that mean we like them now?
Just one sheep wanting to know his opinion.

Dearest Sheep,
Repeat after me:

Losing team good,
Winning team BAAAAAAAAD.

Losing team good,
Winning team BAAAAAAAAD.

Losing team good,
Winning team BAAAAAAAAD.

Your Pal,

Dial Orwell (AKA CNUT)

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddha vs the Tryhards

My job is usually damage control, but there's nothing these fingers can type which can put a spin on last night's match. Overall, I think it was a well played match, with Buddha very unlucky to get some of (if not all) the points. However, there were a couple YG "ladies" who took the spotlight. I was going to tell them to keep it classy, but I was afraid for my safety. For example...

Buddha guy to YG "girl" : "Where do you put your cokc?"
Yg "girl" : (grabbing her two boobs): "Between here."

These gals are a little new to Coed, and I think that YG Inc. management needs to have a little "chat" with them. I would, but again, I kind of like my nose where it is. Hope Yoda's nose is ok.

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what was the score last night? I mean it was an interesting post with all the ****s and boobies. But just curious of the score. It sounded like guns girls were scoring most of the goals on buddha. I wonder if there is a conspiracy with this theme. When the carts played buddha the girls scored 3 goals. Does buddha have a thought on this suggestion. Perhaps they have a secondary plan to why their losing and girls are scoring. mmmmmm :rolleyes:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial,
Looks fairly straight today. No more crooked than it was before i got Bertuzzied. Mind you with the migrain, constant throbbing, and swelling, it's really hard to tell at this point.
At least she gave me a pat on the back and said sorry :rolleyes: , never mind checking to see if it was still attached to my face. But hey, at least i gave her something to joke about during the game.
She really taught me the true meaning of co-ed last night.

Lionheart, reason for that is Buddha guys like girls to like to score alot. ;)

Last nights score was 3-2 Young Goons. Could have gone either way. They put one of Draven's huge chest that caught our keeper going the wrong way and the others we just bad footwork that gave them break aways.

Not sure of YG's take on the ref but i thought he was suspect. First ref i've seen in co-ed change his mind on an offside (that really was offside). Although the goal I scored definately wasn't offside. :D

DarkAngel,
I guess i probably had it coming didn't I. Or did you send her out to get revenge.
Gotta go. Have an appointment with a plastic surgeon.

lionheart

Dec 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey which teams are heading up to the coed vernon tourny this year? Carts are planning on it and perhaps might be joining forces with Buddha. We might actually give young guns a run for the rec trophy :eek: :eek: :eek:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kodos to the Beefeaters, and the hugs all around. :)

Cracker shots Throbby. I've got some more to add to the pile. It's funny how the Park Board seem to be keeping up with their duties on the pitch. The school board on the otherhand really needs to get their shite together. My body is done from the pounding it took yesterday...Can't really tell the last time the field saw moisture. :rolleyes:

Eddie was at his finest, drinking our bzzr at half and then at the end... :rolleyes: Bring back Cappy, at least we'll offer to pay for his... :)

The foo foo drinks went down way to frequently. How dare they cut me off at the Flying Beaver! :mad:

+SCwithatadofaheadache:eek:

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buddha 2 - Gunners 4

Man do we ever suck right now.
We couldn't hit the net if it were twice the size. Mind you , my excuse all along was the elevation change at Ioco. Shooting a ball will running downhill is never easy.

I thought with the Gunners beating us, that would put is in second to last, but we are still 1 point out of relegation.
:(

PS: To the BDGC, please clean up your garbage when you leave. It's no wonder we have trouble getting fields. There were 4 teams there yesterday and the only area that left a mess (that we cleaned up for you), was yours.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Carebear said:
If a call is made or not made and a team happens to lose a game or so they think they have lost because of Herb or any other ref, big deal it's only co-ed, not world cup. I am just as competitive as the next person and I'll admit that I do the odd complaining like I would with any ref that makes a bad call, but I don't push it. People who are new to this league just have to get used to it and relax a bit and the ones that have been in this league a long time and still get on Herb well why don't they get there ticket and get out there and do a better job.

Carebear

Well put...Brilliant...I agree. It does get frustrating, but hey, he is Herb and there wouldn't be any fields to play on if he wasn't around. The day Herby is gone...it will be a sad day!! I get on him all the time, but that is why it is Coed...fun, fun, fun!!

Dial 9-1-1...I, personally, am having a fantastic day, thanks for asking!! :D
I am skipping work...I have a cooler in my trunk, and I am heading to a buddy's house to have a pool party in 2 feet of water...yeeeeeehaw :p

striker14 :wa:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beernuts 6 Gin & Tonic 0

wow...what a slaughter...but fun all around. Herb didn't have to do anything except whistle down a couple of off-sides (which we all know weren't, but hey, that's cool). He did pull out a card on one of our guys who was being beaten by one of our other guys, who we gave to G&T because they were short, because he pulled his shorts down while on the fly!! :p :p Too funny! I don't think Herb was aware that Lowther was with us!!

It could have been uglier, but why embarass people...that is not what it is all about!! ;) Beautiful goal by myself, I must point that out. Very similiar to Michael Owen's goal vs. Portugal...back turned to the net, flicked the ball backwards, over the Goalie...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAL!!! :D beauty!

We better start losing soon...the League may think we're good and move us back up to Competitive...that will definately get in the way of my beer swillin' :eek:

striker14 :wa:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Buddha 2 - Gunners 4

Yoda said:
PS: To the BDGC, please clean up your garbage when you leave. It's no wonder we have trouble getting fields. There were 4 teams there yesterday and the only area that left a mess (that we cleaned up for you), was yours.

Kwayquitlam was horrendous when we got there, and when we left, we were picking up other team's shite too, so clean up your act you guys/gals...not cool :mad: We know the teams that were there before us, but I won't be nasty and put your names out there...but I am sure you know who you are...DISGUSTING...tape, empties, food wrappers...yuck!

striker14 :cool:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
Well put...Brilliant...I agree. It does get frustrating, but hey, Herb is fantastic, thanks for asking!! and I get on him all the time, ...fun, fun, fun!! :D
:wa:
NICE! :eek:

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheatside 5 - BDGC 2

It was a fun game out at Ioco on sunday, we were down two goals early but once our whole team found the field we were able to bag some goals. Ioco is a nice park except that it's too far away! The after party was the best part though....Thanks Tony!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus

No,thank you for coming by.

Yoda

The invite was definately out to everyone..I even told Ed
the directions to my house but he no showed(Istill think he hasn't left the center circle) :D ..A little dissapointed though at some of our teammates that vowed to do a little skinny dipping in the pool,never did due to a little excessive drinking..Theres always next time I guess...Fun times had by all...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big win for the HBDE tonight to get a share of the league lead... albeit, YGs have a game in hand...

4-0 was the final with Willmsy picking up the hatty. Man was it muggy... affected quick a few of us as well - TR said he was having fun but I really couldn't tell... must be the German in him :D - Notty was being really bitchy and tried to direct people where to play... I thought I was playing for YGs for a bit there :rolleyes: :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

PS. Hi Fastshow.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jimmy, I was on my way, really, only up until I couldn't remember what I was saying anymore. I think I chatted with you :confused: :eek:

Did Eddie drink your beer too?

I had a good time last night, but it was all about the mosquitos. Sorry to Buddha, we took over your stomping grounds (Fiddle) and the double nuggets didn't know what hit her.
Notty, I should have pulled out the camera on those t*ts. ;) I felt like I was at Hooters :wa:

I can't wait to see the playoff schedule. :rolleyes: My prediction: right smack in the middle of the Nation's cup finals :mad: ...

Happy Canada Day everyone, enjoy the Euro finals as well!

+SC

Geeman

Apr 10, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC said:

I can't wait to see the playoff schedule. :rolleyes: My prediction: right smack in the middle of the Nation's cup finals :mad: ...
The schedule has been out since April. Another team has requested a late start that night (July 18) due to Merrit Music Festival. Herb has already booked all games to be played on turf pitches. I'll look into the times he booked. Maybe there are some late Sunday night slots available. Paul and I will try to ensure that this and similar scheduling problems don't re-occur next year.

So far, other changes will include:
No games on Mothers' Day or Fathers' Day
No games on the Thursday preceding Victoria Day or the Monday following it.
No games on dates that England, Ireland, Scotland, Croatia, or Italy may be playing a World Cup qualifying match.

Notty

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
- Notty was being really bitchy and tried to direct people where to play... I thought I was playing for YGs for a bit there

I resemble that comment.

Just remember Regs.....If you can't take the heat, stay out of Notty's Kitchen! Now get back and PICK UP!!! :p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0