Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Indo 1
Sporting 3

Depleted team today.........Still can't believe we lost. Sporting scored three goals in the last 5 minutes............that's right last 5. I am never one to make excuses and I will not today. Solid effort by the lads. Some played sick and hurt. Oliver should never had played with his sore back.............add to that three players out with suspensions, the birth of a baby and a stag..........and we still deserved better......once again not an excuse but rather kudos to the effort put forth by the guys.......but obviously we needed more.

Sandman

PS: Congratulations to Rick and Michelle Hikida on the birth of a healthy 9lbs baby boy............geez the baby's bigger than Ninja

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Walker is loaded, yes Fireman won 2-0 and yes KNVB would not play today as he knew he had absolutely no chance of scoring today. :)

:wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :bronco: :wa: :knvb: :bronco:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's exactly what KNVB said on the phone! He also said you stood on your head :D

~Regs.

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results - 1-0 Khalsa

Hands of Stone said:
Fair result for the night, with Jack Tripper with Christy and Janet on the outsides doing a great job for the officials.

hos

Good result for Khalsa, yes, but not fair.

We started slow and it cost us. We were all over you in the 2nd, but so what, we didn't score. The PK was a bad call, but a worse decision by our defender to tackle Mori - Kent had the angle covered.

Typical game by Branco in the middle - With him refing: 1 PK against Sap (as ALWAYS), 6 yellows, and a Sap loss.

Khalsa needed that to get back on track. The x-mas break may have been a life saver.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Khalsa needed that to get back on track. The x-mas break may have been a life saver.
True enough WAB but this old timer hasn't scored a goal in about 2 years and is looking forward to this Friday night and a match with Red-light Racicot...

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2003/2004 VMSL Premier Results - 1-0 Khalsa

whataboutbob said:

The x-mas break was good, but it took a lot of character to hold on for that win on friday night. The break gave guys like Nicky time to get healthy, we have allways done well with him in the line-up, plus Dave Mori came back from a three game suspension. We have lost Nico Caverro to a transfer over to a team on the Island, he is playing with Chris over there while they go to school. But we are waiting on 2 or 3 more key players to join the team in time for Imperial Cup run.
I thought that Joe was very good in the middle, and in fact the ladies on the lines were sharp, even with all the off-sides called against us.
Kent does very well for you guys back there, and you are right, he is very much a sweeper, he should be carefull though, one day he will get caught out.
Tough luck for Clan, but I still think they have a chance, but it is very very slim.

hos

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
True enough WAB but this old timer hasn't scored a goal in about 2 years and is looking forward to this Friday night and a match with Red-light Racicot...
~Regs.

Regs, that is funny, LOL, but come on you score, insert joke about Mexican Whore House here.
I love playing Peg, the only shot any player takes is a chip, god knows why :rolleyes: , but I have a great record vs. you old boys since I left, I can't wait for FridayNight, hoping to see the move agian.

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Animal that's exactly why I didn't play, I was afraid to score on you. That, an ref's like that cnut Walks, give out yellows like candy at a pedophile convention. Firetoon's though, were full credit for the win today, unfortunately. They scored in the second minute off an awful miscue between our right back and Smiles then again in the 9th off another shoc-king defender error. Missed tackles at the back early killed us today. Firetoons then sat back for about 65 minutes as we pushed with nothing to show for all the possession. Animal made the difference early when it was 1-0 making a solid save in close, then late in the first off another near post volley. Not bad for a fat, ugly, slow, stupid, arrogant, pathetic cnut. Speaking of fat, ugly, slow, stupid, arrogant, pathetic cnuts, Walks was our ref today. He did well not to cause too much damage.

Today's game was brought to you by the number 2 and by the words stink and show. You're welcome Firetoons enjoy your sing song, but we'll see who's singing on the way to Div 1. Good luck boys. You'll need it.

KNVBbitternottobeplaying

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb's on the piss ......

Apparently, Life is all about getting drunk and eat'n chicken fingers :rolleyes: .

Judging by your extremely drunk post, those 8 pints by halftime did not really help you in 'analyzing' the game. And indeed, the 6 after the game really put you over the top :) . How was the drive home ?? :)

I gave out in fact 1 yellow - maybe you were seeing triple at that point :) .

Well played by Sportstown and a deserved 3 points. However, Surrey did dictate much of the play (especially the first 59 seconds and last 30 minutes). I thought Cory Jantzen (sp ?) was outstanding and gave the Sportstown defenders trouble all day.

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: What ??!

TEAM OF THE WEEK: ICSF INTER for its outstanding effort in defeating the always tough Burnaby Canadians 3-1. As a result of the victory, Inter remains solidly in first place in the Group 'A' table.......

hows does inter get team of the week ??? what about columbus who were down 2-0 with under 8 minutes and tied the game or sportstown ,trollers,or sporting. why in all the weekly reports inter always is the most exciting games.........GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Professor

It can't have anything to do with them being top of the league!!! :rolleyes:
What are you, a pig farmer??? (notthatthere'sanythingwrongwiththat) ;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shoc-king

Pig Farmer? Good one, Guinness. Had me rolling on the floor with that one. (Notthatthereisanythingwrongwiththat.)

Professor, I don't think you can expect to be given the team of the week for a draw especially one where you've had to come from behind to do it.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Professor aka Gary Bertier

I do not think the Professor wanted team of the week I just think he has a hatred for Inter, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Guinness, I am pretty sure the Professor is not a pig farmer but I heard Van Schagen from Inter lives across the street from Willie Pickton's Pig Farm.

Won't you be my neighbour :(

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Professor aka Gary Bertier

The Apprentice said:
I do not think the Professor wanted team of the week I just think he has a hatred for Inter, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Actually, it does sound like the Prof wants to be the team of the week.....

Maybe if he stopped coming to watch the most electrifying team in premier :rolleyes: we would stop getting the TOTW.

PS thanks for the tie....in my eyes that is worth TOTW :wa:

professor

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe if he stopped coming to watch the most electrifying team in premier we would stop getting the TOTW

i would rather watch paint dry.......back to the team of the week,why wasn't sporting considered they won 3-1 and sit on top of the b-side with 25 points just 3 back of "the mighty inter" with 2 games in hand ....hey guiness and knvb can you explain this to us pig farmers, we are not as intelligent as you guys........

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe Sporting wasn't considered because of who they beat :eek:

Mind you Inter did beat a Burnaby team without any defenders so maybe my points are moot.

My pick would have gone to the Toons..............there win along with the class in which they showed there keeper of a few years has to be worth considering :rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Professor, that is apparent. I was being sarcastic with out the use of one of these ( :rolleyes: ) Guinness, on the other hand was just being an idiot. Good luck with your team of the week crusade, although beware many a wise man have gone crazy trying to figure out VMSL logic, so you should have no problems.

I think the Toons would have been a good choice as well.

BTW, Are you related to Dazza? He has a fascination with home renovation watching too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0