Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bandcamp!

Was it you I stopped point blank with about 5 mins. left in our game that we won 1-0?Yesterday was a horrendous display of officiating but I dont want to sound like sour grapes ,so Ill leave it at that!We domminated play in the second half ,but just couldnt help but shoot right at the goalie on several BREAKAWAYS!As for having a laugh about how shitty a goalie,that shitty goalie shut your monkey ass out BIATCH!I guarantee you I will be the best player in the rematch and you can thank Bandcamp for the results your club will get against the NK Train becuase he has really pissed me off(I perform well when Im pissed off).How is your boyfriend and addopted child Bandcamp?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
8th place for the nk train

get used to it wack job. alemania is WAY better than you muckers and the result flattered you. pgr, city, ns, shaheen, knights, alemania, nomads and bombastic will all finish ahead of you. that leaves persian united to battle with - have fun with that!

too bad there's no more div 3 to get relegated to so we could send you back to where you came from.

nk'ers - where did you find this guy? any regrets?

we used to have one too (pgrgoodtimes) but he went away.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: mcdirty

ah yes bandcamp, I see you too, among others, have been put off by mcdirty's posting pizazz. not to worry, he is under the wing of Nk ttp'ers and will in due time learn to take the piss out of half wits like yourself. untill then, I do, however, advise you learn the valuable difference between optimism and naivety and refrain from predicting an 8th place finish for this team of warriors. wisdom demands and calls for more sober judgement at the highly unpredictable div 2 level. as the old cliche goes: "it's anyones game".

as for mcdirty's growth in the world of pisstaking, his performance shutting you out speaks louder than any words could utter...best of luck in bands camp;)

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
optimism vs naivety

optimism = pgr win promotion
realism = nk finishes 8th
naivety = i'm tall, great looking and single

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: optimism vs naivety

Originally posted by bandcamp
optimism = pgr win promotion
realism = nk finishes 8th
naivety = i'm tall, great looking and single

nice try though...keep learning the difference. maybey this is what you're trying to say:

delusionism = pgr wins promotion
unrealism = nk finishes 8th
naivety = bancamp is a great soccer player

carry on,

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ewalk 3 Cmen 0

The score is not indicative of our play. 2 posts, 2 great saves and at least 1/2 the play in their end but we could not score. Missing our starting keeper and no Fletch left us with a winger/striker in goal. He did admirably given the circumstances but Ewalk’s finish did us in. A good starting lineup with some savvy positional changes let us play some good football but no goals=no chance. New recruit in center mid was stellar. That lineup is in the toilet now as 2 of them are gone for 1 if not 2 games for running their keeper. It’s bloody hard to come back from 2 nil when you lose 2 guys so STUPIDLY!! Ewalk has good finish but are definitely beatable with hard work. Those ejections will be costly with us playing Ravens this weekend and depending on the ruling could even cause problems against Champlain in 2 weeks.: :mad: Just when you think some guys are getting it shite like this happens:(

miserableman

EWalks

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman,

Fair analysis of the game. Your team has definitely improved over last year.

However what’s up with your teams 'Lets run the goalie act'?

Is this a new strategy for you guys this season?

It didn’t seem to work yesterday as your guys took the worst of those collisions (especially number 4) plus 2 Red Cards.

Anyways good luck against the Ravens.

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ewalks

Running the keeper is not a "team" act, nor a strategy, merely the stupidity of two individuals. It never works as you are virtually guaranteed a red as witnessed yesterday. We have improved, but those two just negated our improvement by taking themselves off the roster for at least 1(probably 2) game(s). We play a hard, physical brand of football but being cheap is not our way. Unfortunately the concept of "team" seems to be lost on some people on our "team". As much as these two might think those were 50/50 conflicts I think it was obvious the first was very late with no legit chance for the ball and the second was clearly interference with the keeper in the act of kicking the ball. Nuff said.

miserableman

EWalks

Feb 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman,

Fair enough I appreciate your objective view of our game. I look forward to playing you guys next time around (hopefully minus the couple “I's” on your team)

Our next game is against Sarajevo I've heard that this team is a bit of a Gong Show any thoughts out there?

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
re: Sarajevo

Ewalks-Go back a couple pages on this thread and read Keeper’s account of their game against the Sarajevo circus, then a couple more and read my account of our game on match#1 weekend against them- that should sum it up for you. They have some speed and skill but it is well overshadowed by the "circus" aspect. Don’t get sucked in to their clown act, keep quiet and get the ref on your side was the advice I was given when I enquired. Good luck!

somewhatlessmiserableman

Erion

Sep 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
HEY BANDCAMP IT'S ERION YOU WILL REMEMBER ME AT LEAST UNTILL THE REMATCH.I CAN'T BELIVE YOU ARE TALKING AND MAKING EXCUSES OF STRIKER OUT OF TOWN OR OUT OF COUNTRY.ANY WAY AGAINST ALEMAINA I SHOULDVE HAD HAT TRICK BUT IT WASN'T MY DAY.I APOLOGISE TO MY TEAM MATES FOR NOT SCORING BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO THEM AND WE ARE MISSING SOME GOOD PLAYERS STILL. IF I WAS YOU BANDCAMP I WOULDVE SHUT TO **** UP UNTILL THE REMATCH AND IF I KICK YOUR ASS AGAIN DON'T MENTION OUR NAME ANYMORE.DON'T SAY AGAIN PGR PROMOTION COS PEOPLE ARE MAKING FUN OF YOU

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper that was so funny I damn near shite myself.

Unfortunately just a bit offside.

I am curious about feedback on "B" united or braely united as they have been called.

First they roll up the blaze in week 1 then post and 8- bagel in week 3 to back that up. Are these guys trying to take a page out of the 02/03 cliff avenue book of pummeling everyone mercilessly every chance they get? Are they that good or are they that lucky??

Home Wrecker

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signmaster Soccer

Noticed there has been some of you that are posting some interesting comments regarding Signmaster soccer. Looking at the first 2 games you shouldn't have much to say.... Missing players, no intensity, "We gave up". Quit making excuses and take a look at the standings.

You were workin your ass off JB's just couldn't catch anyone on the field. You "gave up" on the last goal...we both know the real truth. I will give you credit for stamina, but speed you are lacking.

As for Signmaster playing kick and run....you should have tried it maybe you would have scored....oh yeah, your highly offensive team has a whopping 1 goal in 2 games, keepers everywhere beware!!

Chumplain Heights.....don't you need to get a shot on net before you can make a comment on the goalie. You should try it next time.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome to TTP H.W. and nice pisstake. Please strike Therapist's comments from the board as they were the result of overly copious amounts of medicinal spirits. The truth is that we did not give up. Don't take this personally, as Signmaster executed their game well, but the kick and run(speed) can be taken out by positioning and the pass. JimBeam did not have much of that happening on Sunday. The result was what you indicated, a bunch of jerseys in white running all over the field.

Hindsight is 20/20 but, would the boys in white have been as scrambley(sic) had I not gifted you the goal in the first 5 and would you have been as apt to fire the ball up the field without having a 1goal advantage??? Questions that won't be answered but food for thought nevertheless.

Now that you mention offense.... I would just like to point out that the second goal, unlike the first where I dribbled the ball into the 6 and layed it off for your striker, came when JimBeam was pushing hard for the equalizer in the last 5min. I believe it was a 3 or 4 on 2 but...a good finish.
Let me do some caculations here...hang on cause I have to crunch numbers from an entire 90 minutes of soccer and wait....there was some injury time as well....2 goals minus 1gift goal from a reluctant keeper = 1 goal!!! Thanks for keeping it respectable and not putting up double digits...

-TheBigBadTwoLeftFootedOne-

watcher

Oct 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If the twain goes off the twacks......

Yes I want my money back!!!!!!!

Seriously...The Watcher had to many drinks at the De la Hoya fight and couldn't move on sunday.....Yomamma leaving the game injured was the turning point......The Krauts are actually not very good and have no chance at winning the division......Never in the history of soccer, has a team not scored, having the same number of can't miss opportunities that were blown by the NK strikers (three breakaways and four point blank shots).......Also whywould a ref give a incidental body contact penalty off of a cross two minutes before the half to put NK down 2-0? To help bury the team I think......It would have been nice to visit the VMSL site and see NK alone in first but I guess it was not to be.....If I could give the Krauts credit for anything it would be for being physical.....McDirty looked big league between the pipes....Manager had one of his better games.......And where did you find Erions picture?.......

NK 3 Shaheen 1

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
About our Games and some other stuff

Hi all first time on here......just a few comments about our team......one.......yes we are short players so home wrecker it is no excuse.......secondly ok I'll admit you did deserve to win that game but 3-0 was lucky......two d mistakes led to the first two goals and the third I sieved out on but like I said a win is a win.......looking forward to the rematch........

Second........hey TS your team did win 3-0 as well but like you said we had 11 players and those weren't even our strikers up there but again you guys deserved the win and I won't take anything from it.....I thought we hung in there for the first half and played good but you guys burried your chances......I think I should have had the third.....it was a nice shot though......but don't say the score flattered us because if we had 20 and you guys 11 it could have been the other way around

also why won't the NK train just shut up.......and why is Erion being a hypocrite?......I CAN'T BELIVE YOU ARE TALKING AND MAKING EXCUSES OF STRIKER OUT OF TOWN OR OUT OF COUNTRY.ANY WAY AGAINST ALEMAINA I SHOULDVE HAD HAT TRICK BUT IT WASN'T MY DAY.I APOLOGISE TO MY TEAM MATES FOR NOT SCORING BUT I WILL MAKE IT UP TO THEM AND WE ARE MISSING SOME GOOD PLAYERS STILL.........first he says about PGR making excuses for their players not being there and then against Alemania he says we are missing some good players.....

oh and The Manager you suck ;)

anyways looking to get the monkey off our backs this weekend......hopefully our team will show up........Vinnie let's show some patience for now

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
my predictions for 2C for the coming weekend
Ravens-Westside....Ravens.....Ravens look good so far
Elephant Walk- WU Sarajevo.....E Walk.......E Walk have a good team still
Champlain-Point Grey.....Champlain...please score some goals for me guys!!!
Signmaster-WFC.....tie......Signmaster wooped us but don't know WFC
JB's-Richmond......Richmond if they can score :D or else a tie
gl to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0