Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could there be a worse scenario: Monday night, 8pm, North Van on the turf.
It's actually not all that bad. The pitch is great and the traffic's not much hassle. The only things against it are the kids who wait right up until 8.00pm before taking a hike and, of course, having to wait aaaallllll through the weekend to finally play.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signmaster 2 JB's 0

Nice setting at David Lam. On the water, pretty women rollerblading past, great weather, ahhhh what a day.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signmaster

Details, details. Do tell.

What are they like? How'd the game go? Or were you just watching the women rollerblade by?

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
"So shortly after, The Ranger decides to rest his testicles in the outstretched palms of his opposing check and follows it up with a elbow -- dropping him like a sniper was in the crowd. The Ranger takes a red, and Sarajevo receives a life-line."

Yes - this is true.... I haven't been tweaked like that in awhile; alll is well and functioning normally...

Although it was nice to drop that sack of shite with an elbow, I soon regretted it as I watched my team from the sidelines and now face the looming wrath...

The Keeper played awesome and didn't let the 3 points slip - thanks Bro!

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signmaster 2-0 Jb's

Just as Spud put it:

Nice setting at David Lam. On the water, pretty women rollerblading past, great weather, ahhhh what a day.

Too bad we didn't show up. Some very bad roster moves for this weekend. An unfortunate goal early with a miscomunication between D men and Keeper that resulted in us being down 1-0. That goal shouldn't have mattered as really we should have taken it to them. Full credit to their D line as they were speedy and met every challenge. But their Offensive game is totally lacking. (hard to say that from the result) But all they do is play kick and run. You would think that we would have faired better but everything was off, plus there was ziltch in the intensity department. It was sad. Valuable points lost. Me go cry and drink beer.................

BTW
the second goal was late and it was the cause of no one really caring at that point.......................yes we gave up.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW
the second goal was late and it was the cause of no one really caring at that point.......................yes we gave up.
In a 1-0 game? No one really cared? Are you joking? Why couldn't you guys give up and not care last week!? :mad:

Well played during the 30 that you were in, Ranger. It's damn unfortunate you had to take that sort of fondling yesterday. I only hope that the ref reports that to the league as a mitigating factor and you only get one game. We need you back there. (notice how your replacement scored the OG? ;) )

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
2oz of JimBeam...Stat

Bonefish: Doctor I don't feel so well.

Doctor: What is ailing you my son, aside from the gift goal you gave your opponents today?

Bonefish: Perhaps it is playing in goal the past two games or maybe it is a combination of playing in goal and watching utter disorganization in front of me.

Doctor: What you should do is take two weeks off and have a tall shot of JimBeam. If your ill-feeling persists call me and I will prescribe some stronger meds(Read:Kick the JimBeam Team in the a@# and play some better soccer)
---------------------------------------------------------
Signmaster have some quick forwards, a speedy, strong sweeper and played with good intensity. We did not do anything today to deserve points from this match. Cuh,Cuh Can you say wake up call!!! They had an early lead thanks to my two left feet but a lot of soccer followed with few too many chances/shots/pressure to come back.

I am audio5000 for the next two weeks so I will unfortunately miss the Cougs match. Hope we avoid a 0-3 start.

-Bonefish...TheHorror...TheHorror-

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was off just after half and the way the team played was just like they didn't give a shite. It was horrible. We were no help for ol Bonefish. I'm ashamed at our play.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blaze 3 Maplewood 0

Flattering score as Blaze played virtually the whole game either in midfield or their third. Finish not up to snuff yet but getting plenty of chances at least. New Unis are very sharp. Maplewood had maybe one half chance to score but htey couldn't get the shot on goal from 15 yards out. Game was never really in doubt.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NK Hrvat 0-2 Alemania SC

Ze Germans sure quieted the NK camp this evening. :D

[Deutschland, Deutschland . . . . ]

Big Bird

Oct 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Bird almost pots a goal to add to the total.

As teelay put it score should have been much more lopsided but those two spurts of inferiority defintely slowed us but the outcome was favourable.

I see a strong dose of "ze germans" is all it takes to quiet the dirrty one and stop the train in its tracks!!

thebirdthinkingbunitedtryingtopullacliffavenue

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WTF

...and very politically incorrect and of very questionable taste for the usually politically correct Keeper!!! It might just border on a hate crime under Canada's toughening laws, but then again it is likely only the Jewish people who would feel this way.

McDirty: what happened to the once winning and very loud NK side?

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
delayed posting

well, well...the tactful and tasteful keeper posts an image of such magnitude that it warrents a visit forom the diabolical and ever so epigrammatic fastshow...well, or, not so well done.

the NK camp has been rather quiet and this for me is my first opp at posting results as yesterday was very busy for this manager.

2-0 for ze germans! could, should have went the other way around. they seem to have a strong keeper who came up big on about 4 breakaways. a little help from their crossbar and erion the striker with little luck finishing in the bush behind the net for a good three shots.

the first goal was a nice header from a cross....fair enough...good goal. the second, was a very weak call for a penalty shot.

ze germans have a fairly strong side with some grit and it helped them as they cut down yomama who had to leave the game early witha pregnant ankle, and one other player was also injured.

all in all our second half was stronger than the first and they won. mcdirty made a wonderful diving save that is marked for hilight reel glory...gret game dirty!

dont expect the NK train to be off the track for very long.

looking forward to the rematch

manager

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
from saturday in 2b...

pg rangers - 2
city fc rangers - 1

first half ours, second half theirs although they didn't generate any scoring chances (they did bury their one). open net cross bar would have sealed this one with 15 left. liking the look of the standings so far as nobody has gone 2 and 0. makes our loss to the nk (8th place) plumbers a little easier to take :D

no surprise on the nk/alemania game except for the score line - thought alemania would have scored more on the 6'5" grade 2 keeper.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
no surprise on the nk/alemania game except for the score line - thought alemania would have scored more on the 6'5" grade 2 keeper.

bandcamp,

how does this remark reflect the quality of your finishing?

remeber the score last week: NK 1 vs. PG 0, zilch,

the nerve,

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
pg finishing

i believe our finishing versus nk is well documented. you caught us on a good day (for you) as our keeper did not play and our 3 strikers were not there - all 3 out of town - and several guys playing hurt due to poor numbers.

we had a much better line-up this weekend with 2 of 3 strikers and our goalie back.

remembering our game with you we were all having a laugh at how bad (and CRAZY!!!) your keeper was and how bad we were to not put our chances away. it's games like that where you look back and say "how did we lose to those muckers?" oh yeah, that's why we're not in div 1!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bandcamp,

Is Dave Glass playing with you guys? I haven't seen him around in ages. Last time, I saw him with a new baby.

In fact, is he playing at all anymore?

bandcamp

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
dave

dave hasnt' played with the rangers in years but he does play for pg united in div 1. still a good player but LAZY and only concerned about scoring goals (pavel bure-like). jason charles is back with them too and he helps a ton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0