Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 2 2003-2004 Predictions, Results & Post-Game Discussion Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yomama, I wonder if you could have Manager post some more of your personal information such as bank account numbers and stuff. I am thinking of taking out a loan for a huge chunk of cash to go on a drinking binge and I'm thinking it would be cheaper for me if I got the loan in your name. Thanks in advance. Potato

mcdirty

Sep 22, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well which guy were you?

So Keeper did make it to the game I see, too bad you were a half late.HOW did you make friends so quickly with the Westside team,becuase I know you werent sitting on our side, or were you alone in the bushes?(I thought I heard a dog SCREAMING in there)Well either way I stick to my 70% story,to argue about goalkicks is trivial we got the result end of story!I will be sitting here at the end of the year reading the last post and its gonna read,Hrvat gets promoted and everyone will probably be slagging us, as I am sure the guy's who dont get promotion and have played div.2 soccer for the past 15 years do every year to a superior team!Truth of the matter is if we scored on HALF of our breakaways we would be 4-0 !Erion Arapi may not score on every opportunity but he and Nikko give us a chance to win every week!GOOD JOB BOYS:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOW did you make friends so quickly with the Westside team,becuase I know you werent sitting on our side,
I want you to think, really, really hard about that question for a moment.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dapotayto
Yomama, I wonder if you could have Manager post some more of your personal information such as bank account numbers and stuff. I am thinking of taking out a loan for a huge chunk of cash to go on a drinking binge and I'm thinking it would be cheaper for me if I got the loan in your name. Thanks in advance. Potato

Dapper spud...considering the odd timing of your post, it being smack dab in the middle of a totally different conversation, one can only conclude from your remark a desire to be at the center of attention. that being said...if you begin to win key matches, maybe you will get the attention you're seeking.

folly,

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Greetings from beautiful Seapoint in Capetown, South Africa. Some very interesting results from this past weekend I see. Just read Champlaqin Keepers account of the match against my former team, yes, that's right, my former team. Classic Cmen, take a lead at the half only to give up the tie and apparently another red(that's 3 in 4 games). I thought they would take the Cmen like last year(in one loss to them Champlain had 9 to start and only had 11 for the last 30 minutes) 2-0 on the season. As I said, my former team. I am sick of losing and lack of commitment and I gave my notice after our loss to the Ravens. Probably should have done it 2 or 3 years ago as I was mostly bitchy all the time as a result. I will refrain from any more bashing as they will do it themselves.Good people, questionable skills and fitness. Good win Keeper. More ties than I expected on the weekend though. Hopefully I will find another place to play this year. Enjoying the fine grape and barley products this country has to offer but I am running the seawall every morning to stay in game shape. Tons of footy on tv as well. Back next Monday. Good luck everyone this weekend:bronco:

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Angryman,

Sorry to hear you've left your team, but, I totally undertand. I had to do the same this season as I felt it was time to move on....

I think you were at our game against Signmaster at David Lam - correct? If so, I was the tattooed guy who you bought the beer from, I was on the sideline serving my first of two game suspension.... I would have introduced myself but didn't know who you were until after the game and you had left.

I hope you are able to find a team to play for this season..

Good luck...

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

I'm anxiously waiting for your NK - Nomads prediction. It seems you forgot about us (hopefully it wasn't deliberate) :p

Krumpir (that's potato in Croatia),

Instead of taking a loan out, just visit a number of parks on Saturday and Sunday and stealthily walk away with their catchment of refreshments. Or is that blasphemous?

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Week 5 Predictions

Yomma,

Please accept my appologizes. Surprisingly, your team is easy to forget.

October 4/5/6

Div 2A: (9/20, so far)

B United v. West Van Royals (2 v. 8: could be any easier?)
LM Firefighters v. PwC Rangers (low scoring)
City FC Cobras v. Point Grey Strikers A (someone said it earlier: Cobras are crap)
Maplewood United v. Norvan Primos (Primos take out their frustrations from last week’s draw)
City FC Blaze A v. United Nationals (1 v. 9: easier)

Div 2B: (10/20, so far)

Shaheen SC v. Norvan Falcons (not even Shaheen can self-destruct this time)
Westside Knights v. City FC Rangers A (the Knights always play to the level of their opponent; hence their loss to NK ;) )
Alemania SC v. Bombastic SC A (heads Bombastic, tails Alemania)
Point Grey Rangers v. Persian United (if you listen carefully you’ll hear crickets and some guy coughing at the back)
NK Hrvat v. Nomads FC (Nomads: 11 goals against in 4 games)

Div 2C: (9/20, so far)

Ravens FC v. Elephant Walk (both teams pissed at last week’s result; maybe a bit of wishful thinking, too)
Champlain Heights v. Western Union Sarajevo (annoyingly, this’ll keep them in the Top 4)
Signmaster SC v. Point Grey Strikers B (PG will never get anything past this keeper)
Richmond FC v. WFC Rangers A ( :rolleyes: )
Norvan JB's v. Westside C-men (the C-Men are just too pesky in the JB’s current state)

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Manager, sorry I missed the tilt against Westside. Hopefully I'll catch an NK game before the season is out.

Keeper what can I tell you. Played well against you and RFC on the turf but have sucked against the others on the grass. After a summer league on the turf I guess we've forgotten how to play on anything else.... Hopefully we remember soon or we will beat out the Lomas tie record. Once we finally start scoring I'm hoping the floodgates will open. We've had our chances but the finishing touch just isn't there and its not just 1 guy, its everyone. I missed 2 or 3 against PGB and others have missed bunches too. C-Men are pesky but back on the turf I think we can take them to notch our first win. Here's hoping anyways cause the beer always tastes better after a win!! Good win for you guys against EW, thought that one might have been closer but most of my picks have been out to lunch lately.

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy to forget???

orriginally posted by keeper
Please accept my appologizes. Surprisingly, your team is easy to forget.

suprisingly, the traumatic experiences one lives through,such as the continuous defeat of Westside teams at the hands of the NK train, are commonly dealt with by supressing memories of the experience as a defence mechanism. In laymans terms, this is referred to as the flight response of the "fight, or flight" behaviour phenomenon. so why say all of that? quite simply, to say this....we understand... and recomend coming to grips with the reality of westside teams' underachievability syndrome, rather than living in the illusion of what one might want to think of WS teams ( i.e. that they're great...always win...good looking...the best...and so forth).;)

compassionatly,

manager:D

T

toph

woah woah.....

gentlemen...
After spewing all your useless venom against TOPH, remember that the computer is what decides the user name, not the actual person typing the message, if you catch my drift. That said, our game (PG vs. JB) WAS played on a shite field but........we did out play the JB's on that day. We had more scoring chances and outran them. Not to say we're a better team, but we felt we had a better game and should have won. You can bitch and moan all you want but no one will really know till the end of the season, who is the better team.
Oh, and c'mon guys........does it really matter that much to you???

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What do you mean Keeper received no help, Beaker? One of his teammates showed up a little while later to help pick the ball out of the net.

What's with all the 'woah woahs' from the PGS guys? Y'all riding horses?

angryman

Feb 1, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey TOPH, if it really doesn't matter, why defend one's honour so vigorously? Good to see you guys doing better this season though as last year would have been pretty soul destroying. Although the only game you did not lose was the tie with my former team!(hence "former") Thanks for the kind words Ranger- the thought of not playing footy is fcuking scary!! The suspension will be over soon as a grope with the hand is always worth an elbow to the face! Although I figured you would beat Ewalk I did not think it would be so convincing. Good luck on the weekend. Gotta go now- 6 foot2 drop dead gorgeous African woman just walked in the internet cafe I'm in in Cape Town- AY CARAMBA!!!!

hornyman:wa:

Yomama!

Sep 30, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Angryman,

Whatever you do, don't walk up to cars on the street to ask directions....could get a little heated.;)

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
welcome...welcome

yomama...it's great to finally see you with the new title of A Better Bastard. lets hope others will come on board as well. If you find a picture/s for an avatar you can email them to him and he'lll set you up with your image.

good tip for angryman about being carfefull when going up to cars for directions. Doesn't Cape town have the highest murder rate in the world??? or is it Johannesberg?:(

managerishappytobeinlaidbackvancouver

:cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TM,

Please don't post my email address on here... I get enough spam as it is :rolleyes:

I've sent him a PM with all the info he needs :D

Carry on,

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0