Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2003-04 Park Closures

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I fcuking warned you, didn't I? That post contained everything I asked not to do :mad:

Do not use my phone number when you find you cannot post for the next bit.

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Queens Park is Closed

Just off the phone with NewWest Parks and I have convinced them to close the pitch for tonight. I guess Surrey goes another weekend without a game.:D

hos

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No chance!?! Really?

We're going to have to play 2 games a week to catch up. :mad: At least I know we'll play Clan next Wednesday. That is of course unless Cooper can come up with another excuse. ;)

edit: Wanker, it's still open as of Thursday at 1:00 with user discretion if it starts to rain or snow. We'll talk again at 1:00 today.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back On

QPS is closed but Mercer Stadium is Turf and the game is on tonight at 8pm.
Sounds good to me, we get to play a rusty Surrey team, with a chocolate teapot upfront.

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
West Van grass fields are closed for the weekend so barring a change of venue, Peg vs Trollups is postponed.

Probably a good thing for us right now :eek:

:D

~Regs.

J_B

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All North Van fields are closed,

as well as some notables for Vancouver that I picked up were
adanac
beacon
Clinton
SW mem

Cheers
JB

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fields

Can someone let me know the number to call regarding Fields ... I need to know if Templeton in E. Van is open or not ....

Thanks ;)
Glasgow Ghirl

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GG,

The third post in this thread has most of the numbers.

:D

I find it hard to believe that our game is the only one postponed in premier this week :eek:

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy, Cloverdale is listed as "marginal" as of Thursday. What that is suppose to mean I dunno.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smallsy, Cloverdale is listed as "marginal" as of Thursday. What that is suppose to mean I dunno.

knvb,I'll explain my little beet. That means the Club has to make a decision if the field is playable or not and if it is played on what the repercussions will be.

Surrey, THE CITY OF PARKS, downloads the responsibilty to the Club which actually works more to our favour than not.

Now knvb, I know you know the answer to what "marginal" means as I have seen you play, :D , but I think you are simply too lazy to give the full answer. So your response of "I dunno", is appropriate given your demeanour. :wa: :wa: :wa:

dcline

Oct 17, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Closed again

What's the deal, done till january or the fields dry up. Whichever comes first hope everyone has some great times of weeks to rest and re coop.

Guess now there's time to hit the mountains and enjoy the snow.:p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
From the excellent site, it looks like most games are off except a couple on Sat. on the BBY. turf, Sap. vs. Sporting at 4 and a CAT game at 2. There is also a Div. 1 game with Club I on Sat. at McNair, it must have great drainage, then there is Slurrey and Indo on sunday at the same park.

I can see the turf games but not the ones at McNair going, but if it does, go Indo go.

hos

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
From the excellent site, it looks like most games are off except a couple on Sat. on the BBY. turf, Sap. vs. Sporting at 4 and a CAT game at 2. There is also a Div. 1 game with Club I on Sat. at McNair, it must have great drainage, then there is Slurrey and Indo on sunday at the same park.

I can see the turf games but not the ones at McNair going, but if it does, go Indo go.

hos

For fcuk sakes, there is now way we can play on Saturday. How am I supposed to drop 20 pounds in two days? No answers are required except from Iandmcintyre, who knows all about losing 20 pounds. McNair does drain VERY well but there is no chance it will be ready for Saturday. Hopefully not.....

Captainwhoisofftorunfor3hoursinasauna

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
For fcuk sakes, there is now way we can play on Saturday. How am I supposed to drop 20 pounds in two days? No answers are required except from Iandmcintyre, who knows all about losing 20 pounds. McNair does drain VERY well but there is no chance it will be ready for Saturday. Hopefully not.....

Captainwhoisofftorunfor3hoursinasauna

A little advice. It's not as much about the physical workout as it is the food intake. Rule of thumb
Per day
Calories. Your ideal body weight x 15 calories
Carbs. Your ideal body weight x 3 grams
Protein. Your ideal body weight x 0.5 grams
*ideal body weight = what you should weigh for your height and bone structure.

try here for some pretty good recipes. http://www.muscleandfitnesshers.com/nutrition/52

sitting in a sauna or excessive workouts only drains your body of liquid and in turn drains your body of energy.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hmmm... looks like another bug uncovered by smallsy :eek:

Why does the league insist on playing 1-3 games in the whole fricken league instead of shutting it down? Really, do they believe anyone has had time to properly train in prep for this weekend? In who's best interest is it to play this weekend?

Certainly not any player's...

~Regs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0